Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (21874 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by GlobalTutors: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
curiousmind11:
In Nigeria we tolerate every bad thing. Customer service is zero in Nigeria. Most persons and businesses know nothing about good customer service. And yet we still patronize them, either because we have no alternative or we don't know our rights. Same way we tolerate and even praise our fraudulent politicians and government.

I hope things like this will open our eyes to know that a customer is king in the chain of production/business. As such we have thee right to demand for excellent services.

Very on point. I have heard a many people complain about Uyo (Akwa Ibom) people and their poor customer services, but I think it is a Nigerian thing like you rightly said.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by yellow237(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
this kind thing no fit happen to a real Lagosian no way
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Hargbo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
This article describe what is happening to us in Nigerians. THEY throw shit at us and we still smile and receive nonsense. OP, i have you to blame, it is nt about you having the Money to spend, but making sure people do the right thing, According Grace and Innocent have seriously dealt with out of there warranty agreement. OP you have been robbed by Carlcare. And if you dont put the Carlcare that dealt with you in there place. Am afraid the next Nigerians will be swindle by them. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH in this country. Rebuke Injustice Wherever you are. No matter how tiny it is

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Sanchez01: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Brooke60:
I wonder where they get their staffs. Had bad experience with the branch at Ikeja too.

I guess they scammed you.
Mine took place in CV in 2015 but with a Chinese folk. It was a nightmare that day and he never stopped talking. I looked on in awe and my who had gone with me was determined to create a scene I considered too embarrassing. In the end, I left and ditched the phone. Tecno, Itel and the other inferior brands are only good for those they are good for. The real trouble would always rear its ugly head the moment your device develops a fault, regardless of the amount you spent buying it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by harriet412(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
And I wanted to go there tomorrow oo.. my charging port is faulty cry
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Ekymacz1(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
I've encountered that same chubby Grace at that Carlcare. Very mean and cocky
I just stepped outside and made enquiries from hawkers and I was directed to a place around there. What Grace told me would take them 2 weeks to fix was fixed within 2 hours and instead of 4k I spent 1k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
UPDATE:

Grace from CarlCare called. She initially said the company wants to refund me the 13k. Few minutes later, she called and said it was the N400 they want to refund. Then she proceeded to ask why I wrote this article.

The implication is that the company has gotten the message and I hope they start getting their acts right.

Like others have said, I may have been too docile with them but this is the only way I know how to fight back: through writing!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
honey001:
And im about to go to their office in Abuja on Monday oh, imagine I bought Tecno WX3 in less than a month the ear piece is no more working except I put in in speaker or I use ear piece.... I was there yesterday, they said I should drop the phone and come back I two days, I couldn't drop it as I'm not with any other phone, so I promise to go and give them on Monday. With this experience if the OP now, I'm discourage going there again oooh.
Hello @honey001 Please visit our Abuja centre. You won't experience the same thing. Thank you!
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:
UPDATE:

Grace from CarlCare called. She initially said the company wants to refund me the 13k. Few minutes later, she called and said it was the N400 they want to refund. Then she proceeded to ask why I wrote this article.

The implication is that the company has gotten the message and I hope they start getting their acts right.

Like others have said, I may have been too docile with them but this is the only way I know how to fight back: through writing!

Grace is a thief.
She is capable of denying collecting money.

No one should ever make the mistake of parting with cash without collecting receipt.

I can never buy Tecno with my money! Godforbid bad thing!
Anybody that buys that phone for me, I will know the person doesn't love me. The only Tekno I can accept is the musician.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you very much for that.
Hey @fratermathy If you would please send your phone number to us on twitter @CarlcareNigeria or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG/ immediately!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Great4God: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
I guess I met this guy in that office the day He came, I have taken an itel1508 I bought in May this year to them up to 3 good times,nothing improved,I regret ever getting that phone and I can also confirm the attitude of those called customer care people in that office,especially that fat girl,no manners,very uncordinated,everything is simply wrong in that office in Uyo and even in the so called carlcare.They will hear how i slapped someone there very soon

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Curiouscity(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:
UPDATE:

Still not good enough. I hope they wake up to the reality, and not only read ya initial article, but all the responses here.

We should not accept poor customer service from any individual, organisation or business.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Great4God: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Curiouscity:

Still not good enough. I hope they wake up to the reality, and not only read ya initial article, but all the responses here.

We should not accept poor customer service from any individual, organisation or business.

I will soon escalate how GTB, FRSC and ACCESS BANK have succeeded in defrauding me since June 2017, I have given them more time that will elapse today, if my double debited money was not returned to me. If anyone of them bumps into this,they better act fast, I will copy all the relevant agencies and I will mention all the staff and channels I have followed to resolve this

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by honey001(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @honey001 Please visit our Abuja centre. You won't experience the same thing. Thank you!

Alright.... I will be there on Monday God willing... Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Yinkame123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:

That was the mistake I made. I zeroed in on CarlCare without making further enquiries. Thanks for the other shops you've mentioned. At least, others who may view this thread can patronise them and whenever I am in need of repairs and I happen to be in Uyo, I will certainly keep them in mind.

The same experinece i had with the one on Victoria Island Lagos off Saka Tinubu Street. I took my infinix note 2 which the volume and power buttons were not functional. After the plumb lady (dont know why the prefer having plumb ladies at there reception) examined the phone she said i will change the screen and the phone panel. The screen 17500, the panel 41,000 and these was a phone i bought 40k two years ago.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by nellyelitz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Do you really want to compare replacing a stolen battery with my Experience?
swollen, the battery is inbuilt.

Sorry for your experience.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Damfostopper(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
op... ur a weakling..... ur the cause of ur problem...... dey can't try that with me..... BTW.... there are many Techno show rooms in Uyo.....oron road... ikot Ekpene road....barracks and Aka road...... I didn't even know calcare get office for uyo.... na u cause urself.... if na me... they would av produce my exact phone.... after all there was a guarantee

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Phone issues.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Do something to improve on customer care quickly.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yinkame123:

The same experinece i had with the one on Victoria Island Lagos off Saka Tinubu Street. I took my infinix note 2 which the volume and power buttons were not functional. After the plumb lady (dont know why the prefer having plumb ladies at there reception) examined the phone she said i will change the screen and the phone panel. The screen 17500, the panel 41,000 and these was a phone i bought 40k two years ago.
So, what did you do?
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by pek(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
I will bet my left balls that Grace and Innocent short changed you. The money you paid to went into their pocket. They took your money and your phone and gave you a refurbished lower grade phone.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by chiraqDemon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
post=59812020:
Lengthy article but totally worth the read.. now to advise ya all.

When they tell u guys to buy Samsung or iphone device u people will reject. See what you faced now.. now sum up all your expenses plus time and see if it is not enough for a good device from those aforementioned brands.

I had similar experience with a Gionee F103 pro with the gionee shop in benin. Took almost 2 whole months to fix the the screen.. when they finally did the mouth piece was not working.

See I advice anybody just stay away from all this companies that have made naija their junkyard.. e.g techno, gionee, infinix, and the likes.

On other notes I get brandnew iphone 7 plus for sale o
Exactly. I prefer to use Nokia torchlight till I have enough money to buy a nice Samsung or HTC or something else. I hate all these companies that just come to naija to dump things. Very substandard products with poor customer care and it's even hard to get parts or repair them. Like I've been using my Samsung j5 for a long time i think more than 2 years now no problems, but all my friends that bought techno or infinix around that time were starting to complain b4 5 months use sef.I remember when a friend yabbed me that I spent more for Samsung when I could have gotten the same features from infinix at a lower price but less than 2 months later he started complaining.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by chiraqDemon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
GlobalTutors:

Very on point. I have heard a many people complain about Uyo (Akwa Ibom) people and their poor customer services, but I think it is a Nigerian thing like you rightly said.
Very correct. It's a Nigerian thing. We simply don't know our rights and those of us that know don't want to create scenes or take things too far. If na Yankee na straight lawsuit b4 that grace 4 talk finish. And csrlcare woulda sacked the grace person sinnnce

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Leopantro: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:
UPDATE:

what an insult. she had the guts to ask you why you wrote the article? no apologies, no remorse, nothing. if that is how carlcare train their customer care sales representatives then that company should relocate back to wherever they came from.
can you imagine? she should thank whatever made her fat that she didn't do such to me,

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Orpe7(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
They are all crooks
The ones on opebi ikeja told me to pay 58k to repair a tecno cx i bought for 67k
Why i kukuma no buy new one
Took it to my guys at computer village fixes it for 18k
Those useless carlcare people are
thievesNa thunder go fire all of them

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by ritababe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

shot up, what's the need opening center in different places if you can't handle customers with care?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by ritababe(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
pek:
I will bet my left balls that Grace and Innocent short changed you. The money you paid to went into their pocket. They took your money and your phone and gave you a refurbished lower grade phone.

my thought exactly, they pocket the money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Rayd502(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Frankenstein:
Please, who has that picture of a rich dapper nigga in white brocade pointing and giving orders to a police man? A car was packed at the background of what looks like an entrance to a hotel.

It's a popular picture
E-money pix...
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by SEOManiac: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you very much for that.

Take three pictures

One in front of carlcare office and a Tecno shop

One in front of NTA

One in front of Government house.

Go with a kid.

Write 'Don't Patronize Tecno! They Scammed Me! They Will Scam You Too'

Send pictures to Linda ikeji and laila.

Tecno will call you in 24 hours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo by Johniyke2flex(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
OP you dey make me vex. What's this "I had no choice" I'm seeing littered in this write-up? You had no choice! Are you a Nigerian at all? Mhen you Bleep up! Chai! Why didn't you give yourself a choice by slapping day light out of their faces? Mhen you don let my temperature increase. You Bleep up jare!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free / MTN Goody Bag - Call all networks in Nigeria @ 10k/sec (N6/min)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.