Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (15999 Views)

Workers And Job Seekers, What Is The Best Way Yo Seek For Job / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by wealthpriest: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by idpapa2006: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
I am a video editor...with experience in yoruba movie industry
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by iseeyou(f): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Public/customer/human relations. And admin.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by PRD(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2012
tiimms:
Sorry to bug you but would I been employed as an undergraduate? Awaiting your utmost reply. Thanks a million
I am just wondering why you chose to study Industrial Relations and Personnel mgt when you are naturally gifted for mechanical/electrical engineering.
An HND in any of these engineering courses would have been a great advantage.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Oleros: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
I can fit in well in Secretarial/Administrative job.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by muyizDotCom(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
I can work in bank industry. Or any organisation as a Customer Relation Officer or Administrative Personnel. B.sc in Cooperative and Business Management, from Olabisi Onabanjo University. Thank you somuch.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
I'm a civil engineer with knowledge about orion, autocad, prokon, staad.pro, archcad. Ogbonaikenna@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by PRD(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
tiimms: @PRD,felt since I had the talent there I could do some other thing but I just find myself around fixing cars and doing wiring jobs here and there. Is there anyway you could help out with achieving this dream but I know its gonna be tough without a degree to back or what do you suggest I do. Await your utmost reply. Thanks
When I mention that a degree would have given you an advantage, I was not necessary refering to the degree getting you a job.
Rather, I was thinking that a degree in the line of your natural talent would stand you out even if you are on your own.
The help I can offer you is give advice.
Keep doing the car fixing jobs you have been doing, save up some money for yourself.
Registering in a part time programme in the area of your talent later would not be a bad idea.
Avoid distractions.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by debken(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
i studied Aquaculture and fisheries with bachelor degree, pls where can i work. i need a job urgently
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by PRD(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
@debken, what can you do?
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by SirHouloo(m): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2014
I studied Electrical & Electronics Engineering with close to 2yrs experience in PHCN (distribution)
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by 3dankey(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
@PRD. I studied Agric/Bioresource engineering (2:1). From Federal University of Technology Minna.
I am very good also in teaching and can work in the farm.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by CokerAnne(f): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Had an HND in Co-operative Economics and Management. I can manage a co-operative society/union or work in a related field. Can also work as a teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 / 104,403 Northerners, 23,088 Southerners Apply For 2021 Police Recruitment / Management Trainee In A Leading Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.