Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets (31190 Views)

Buhari, 3 Governors, 7 Ministers To Visit South Africa / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Eyaa.

Make dem lose am
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by kkboy(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Biggest damage of APC govt ain't the recession and massive poverty but the brains of young men mortgaged into defending the govt for no just cause.. Some defend the rats eating up an office (even when pictures showed were of tiles); some defend ailments which is an act of god. And you my friend defend inactivity

Biggest damage of PDP years is not the amount stolen or opportunities wasted but the brains of young men and women destroyed like the one above.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
I don't want to comment on this woman issue again because right now I feel like walking to the UK and drag the woman back home. tongue

Never again will the satanic party rule us.
The party was never our problems rather our people, the old PDP is teh new APC.U 4got how they welcomed the decampees??

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by canalily(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
But who tighten those houses before that Allison 7 Ex them wil have to loseundecided
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by 1miccza: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
If Amaechi and Tinubu isn't on dat list it's hogwash
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
I will take NIgerians serious when they start naming everyone involved, why say a former Governor without calling his name and if you dont want us to know his name well, keep the news secret until all investigation is done.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Is Lt general buratai illegal dubai property not supposed to be included in this seizure?This is a man who was a director of logistics in the army under former president gej but was mysteriously cleared of corruption by buhari.We know how soldiers fighting bokoharam are underfunded and their allowances being slashed by their superiors.When they complain they are charge for mutiny.Is it because he is from the north and president buhari's brother?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by MrWondah(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Make we no argue too much. As opposition Don expose fraud like dis, make another opposition cell for 2019 come expose more. E go sweet die. But we wan see the money dem Don recover.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Angelb4: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=nero2face post=59802084]Please we're tired of hearing how assets are seized day in day out, all the money recovered from the previous looters, has been looted by the present looters... What a country [/quot

I blame glo network for their UNLIMITED packages. Were you not in the country when it was announced that the budget was higher than what was expected when the FG mentioned that the money that will be recovered from loo-you-ters will be used to fund the deficit? You must be a flat-headed fellow.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Angelb4: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
Please we're tired of hearing how assets are seized day in day out, all the money recovered from the previous looters, has been looted by the present looters... What a country

I blame glo network for their UNLIMITED packages. Were you not in the country when it was announced that the budget was higher than what was expected when the FG mentioned that the money that will be recovered from loo-you-ters will be used to fund the deficit? You must be a flat-headed fellow.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by shedy03(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
Please we're tired of hearing how assets are seized day in day out, all the money recovered from the previous looters, has been looted by the present looters... What a country
exactly. cry

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:

Youths should be happy things like this are happening, trend like this should live but maybe lack of deep understanding is why we have some youths who go against it
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by sukkot: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
diezani the ole barawo

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by inno87(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
Biggest damage of PDP years is not the amount stolen or opportunities wasted but the brains of young men and women destroyed.

~ M Jalal

True
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Angelb4:

Your case is beyond repair, has the FG accounted for 1 naira of looted funds till date??, have you or your parents been paid all fru this year
We keep supporting these thieves in power,APC/PDP are all same
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
Biggest damage of PDP years is not the amount stolen or opportunities wasted but the brains of young men and women destroyed.

~ M Jalal

Maka why, you could have helped his naivety instead of putting him in his position
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:

~ M Jalal

dude's(nero2face) got a point...
Stop being unaware of the truth...
All the money/loot recovered since 2015 till date how has it been used o better the lot of the common man?
U know this govt is fueled by unending propaganda don't pretend u are oblivious of this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
erico2k2:

Your case is beyond repair, has the FG accounted for 1 naira of looted funds till date??, have you or your parents been paid all fru this year
We keep supporting these thieves in power,APC/PDP are all same

The things you understand are fewer than the ones u don't
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by anonymuz(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Get this fact

PDP and APC are one.. 70% of the same folks at PDP are now APC.. Humans don't change bro.

SureP, NPower are both unsustainable schemes, u pay people for what? ITF could have massively teach people several trades and then we hope 30% put that into practice.

Drop politics and argue with facts, even if you're getting paid to stick with APC.
PDP and APC are failures. No politician since independence care abt the masses.

Waivers are still given to ApC importers, how much is fx for the pilgrims?

Sanusi said till date people are still buying fx at 199.

U kept shouting PDP, PDP, how much was oil price during obj, wasn't he PDP? It was under 30$, wasn't the economy better than it is currently? U have problem with gej not obj, so stop disguising and attacking PDP.

It seems you're paid to defend APC but believe me APC and PDP are same old bunch of idiots.

Fashola said vote out PDP and there will be light, today he's the minister of darkness and you're defending him, that he's trying... Are you for real? They were not voted in to try, they claim they can fix stuffs that's why they got elected.

Remember David West saying fuel will be 40naira and he ate his words recently?

Remember the feed the children, unemployment agenda they campaigned with? Abt 6million people have lost their jobs..

Judge people based on the yardstick they set, not based on ur earnings at BMC...

GEJ was an accidental president and he failed, but Buhari has failed already, else point me to one of his achievements.. Don't mention Book Haram, I'm at Gwoza at the moment.. Don't mention construction even the contractors at Lagos Ibadan expressway has quit.

Npower? You have no idea abt the scheme, for someone like you its abt eating a piece of the national cake.

I guess all you can say is they're trying or earning is low (EFCC has no idea how much they've recovered). Where is the little earning being utilized? Do u know the massive debt we've been pummeled into? Nope you won't, your eyes are blinded by the peanuts u earn to defend them
that is the fact bro.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Captain123: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2017
No matter how much you guys try, your lies still stare you in the face, the 26 states that you mentioned, who were the Governors then, PDP you will say, but today they are APC and are still the Governors of those states, and yet they have not been investigated for fraud or money laundry simply because they are in APC, LOOK AT ALL your Government appointees, 98 percent were PDP before 2015, but today they are all APC, THEY WERE major players then yet they never stole because they are in APC, if Deziani were to decamp to APC today will she be probed or embarrassed as they are doing today, what has happened to GMD of NNPC who stored money in his village, what has happened to El Ruffai who was banned by the National Assembly from holding public office after the Abuja land sharing probe, today he is saint, what has happened to the other Petroleum ministers before her, Obasanjo was President and Minister same time, we are watching, come 2019

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

The things you understand are fewer than the ones u don't
Ofcos in NIgeria I understand nothing and you blame me? I chose to embrace the reality on ground but the likes of you are living in bondage and denial! and that my friend is a statement of FACT!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Youths should be happy things like this are happening, trend like this should live but maybe lack of deep understanding is why we have some youths who go against it
In the pages of newspapers?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by dami2boi(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
I don't want to comment on this woman issue again because right now I feel like walking to the UK and drag the woman back home. tongue

Never again will the satanic party rule us.
And for your mind if she is in nigeria she will be arrested.
Note she is not under any protection from the uk gov't, so they should file for are extradition and stop this unnecessary propaganda
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by dataking: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Get this fact

PDP and APC are one.. 70% of the same folks at PDP are now APC.. Humans don't change bro.

SureP, NPower are both unsustainable schemes, u pay people for what? ITF could have massively teach people several trades and then we hope 30% put that into practice.

Drop politics and argue with facts, even if you're getting paid to stick with APC.

U kept shouting PDP, PDP, how much was oil price during obj, wasn't he PDP? It was under 30$, wasn't the economy better than it is currently? U have problem with gej not obj, so stop disguising and attacking PDP.

It seems you're paid to defend APC but believe me APC and PDP are same old bunch of idiots.

Fashola said vote out PDP and there will be light, today he's the minister of darkness and you're defending him, that he's trying... Are you for real? They were not voted in to try, they claim they can fix stuffs that's why they got elected.

Remember the feed the children, unemployment agenda they campaigned with? Abt 6million people have lost their jobs..

Judge people based on the yardstick they set, not based on ur earnings at BMC...

GEJ was an accidental president and he failed, but Buhari has failed already, else point me to one of his achievements.. Don't mention Book Haram, I'm at Gwoza at the moment.. Don't mention construction even the contractors at Lagos Ibadan expressway has quit.

Npower? You have no idea abt the scheme, for someone like you its abt eating a piece of the national cake.

I guess all you can say is they're trying or earning is low (EFCC has no idea how much they've recovered). Where is the little earning being utilized? Do u know the massive debt we've been pummeled into? Nope you won't, your eyes are blinded by the peanuts u earn to defend them

Leave the guy. We know their type. They will sell their soul for money. Its all due to poverty. Anything to survive. This government and pdp government. Na only small difference dey there. All na wash
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
erico2k2:

Ofcos in NIgeria I understand nothing and you blame me? I chose to embrace the reality on ground but the likes of you are living in bondage and denial! and that my friend is a statement of FACT!

Bondage and denial indeed, maybe you have chosen the wrong thing as reality since you can't watch things and analyse then
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by veraponpo(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
May we never witness PDP era again...

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by bkool7(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Get this fact

Pdp and Apc have similarities because 99% of Nig politicians are the same.
But you cant compare the looting under Gej to Buhari
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by seguno2: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
In short, Buratai and his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai are excluded.
Are we in one Nigeria?
Or are we in TWO Nigerias?
What are we waiting for? #RestructureNow!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Bondage and denial indeed, maybe you have chosen the wrong thing as reality since you can't watch things and analyse then
Ahah you are still a Kid in an NYSC posting, when you return from KANO and begin your Job search the reality will hit you and boi it will HARD, you dont have rents to pay yet or kids to feed yet just wait and you will soon know the harsh reality you got educated in.I was lucky after NYSC, I pack my bags ran to the UK,if not I will be singing same bloody SONG now.you have no Idea mate!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
seguno2:
In short, Buratai and his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai are excluded.
Are we in one Nigeria?
Or are we in TWO Nigerias?
What are we waiting for? #RestructureNow!!!
Bross leave that General, he nah former manager at savings bank of Nigeria lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by luvinhubby(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope Buhari's house in Ajman where Aisha lived in between 2005 - 2009 will be confiscated also?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by frankihima(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Biggest damage of APC govt ain't the recession and massive poverty but the brains of young men mortgaged into defending the govt for no just cause.. Some defend the rats eating up an office (even when pictures showed were of tiles); some defend ailments which is an act of god. And you my friend defend inactivity
because u are a thief that is why u always support people that loot this country.thief like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.