Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets (31189 Views)

Buhari, 3 Governors, 7 Ministers To Visit South Africa / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by mreac(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2017
God bless dezani Because she is just being witch hunted by the present administration who promised heaven and gave hell. They pretended to be saints but they are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigerians .from their head to the very last buttom these are league of extraordinary looters from tinubu to baba to saraki to lie Mohammad to amechi

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by jobbers: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
oh
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2017
AbelDjassi:

Mr 'live in London' - you could not possibly know more about the workings of the British judiciary than I do.
The queen of bling will do a long stretch @HMP, there is no question about it. grin

Oga you know nothing John Snow, this is a basic practice, if you do your own research well you would have found out the court could only hold the money for certain period under section 295 of proceeds of Crime Act 2012.By this the money was returned @ 5th April 2016 thats when the court could hold the money continue with her case if they had any and they dont.£27,000 realy@ for a person of her office?? realy and you call that News even to me that nah Change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by asksteve(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Anoda distraction while the economy n country continues to slide deeper into caoarse due to cluelessness of this administration.

See how d name of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, filled d entire writeup,
Dansukis' $2.1B allegation is no longer flying so we are being offered something different.

Since this so called media trials started how many have been convicted.

They are just using it to buy time till 2019..

Just like they'll stage manage Bubu as President even on wheel chair till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by mofewilkie(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:

Biggest lie and the most foolish propaganda by pdp.
nPDP as they were then called are less than 5% of Apc and they all joined after Apc had been formed by the legacy parties....... Apc and pdp are different.

Amaechi
Tambuwal
Saraki
Sullivan
Ortom
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Obanikoro
Atiku Bagudu
Andy Ubah
Ngige
Amosun
Ajimobi
Ganduje
Adamu Aliero
and many others

These are the same men in your beloved APC who were involved in looting this nation during the 16-year reign of PDP.

Rubbish!

APC=PDP

I keep saying this.

If Buhari is truly fighting corruption, let him prosecute his party members too.

What about all those ex- PDP northern governors who didn't do shit for their states, but fly private jets. As APC fronted Buhari, didn't they start jumping ship?

Are they being prosecuted?

KMT!
5% ko

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by fallout87: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Will Burutai be losing his Dubai assets as well?

Hypocrites
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
PDP is not only failure but a huge disaster.
PDP left 26 states totally broke, several states were owing their workers up to 11months and so far,PMB through his bail out funds, have saved those state workers.
I hope you people won't call dis one APC propaganda
GEJ designed Sure-P abi na Sure-loot which failed woefully but with PMB N-power program some of my friends now have something doing. abi dis one na propaganda
GEJ for 6yrs cud not fix any of d three refineries but Kachukwu is working so hard to put those refineries in gud shape b4 2019 and even assisting dangote to build a new one. Una wan call am propaganda
Roads/Power/Health/major infrastructures were left in a bad state by GEJ but today Fashola is trying hard to fix those capital projects, d many problems in those sectors is giving Fashola sleepless nites.
What about Niger Delta were GEJ came from, u all heard him accepting dat he did nothing for his region during 2015 campaign election despite 6yrs of being in power. Propaganda pple dem he said dat one wit his own mouth .
PMB took a bold step despite d pains it caused d nation to ban d land importation of rice and today states/individuals are now into rice farming. The price of rice is gradually crashing, Thailand and China are now feeling d brunt, so many of their ware houses are being shut cos we are now importing less and saving our forex/money. At least u wailers can confirm dis one.
GEJ gave terrible waivers to many of his PDP/foreign friends causing us to loss gud forex dat wud have been further used to improve/build new infrastructures.
What about d education sector, he established 11 poorly equiped universities, adding more problems to d already dying ones dat in dear need of funds.
Did GEJ save? Naaaah he has one stupid excuse dat governors did not allow him to save but OBJ despite having d Ibori's, d Alameseiya's, d Attahs, Duke n other strong men on his neck was able to save upto 40B dols. Abi dis one na APC propaganda again
The annoying part is dat So much monies came into dis country during his time as a result of oil boom and he watched his gang of looters steal massively. He even defended dem wit d statement "Stealing is not corruption". Even on Saturday GEJ shamelessly said he allowed loopholes for pple to steal, I spit on him...
PMB is trying his best even @ dis challenging period wit oil price below 50dollars. I pray God grants him a speedy recovery to come back home.
To my fellow Patriots GEJ's Pigs n Idiots are always online to support him, der is hunger in d land caused by their "Hero". Hunger in d land has made their sense of reasoning gone so low, let's us all bear with dem . Shameless people.

Hope I won't be charge for Plagiarism grin grin
We shall continue to pepper dem. Proudly team Pepper them. tongue

For all the points made of which some are debatable, you miss the essence. It is pple like you dat automatically tag the critics of this admin as GEJ Loyalist. Most pple aren't praising the admin of GEJ, rather we insist that the current admin isn't the knight in shinny armour we all thought, and they can't take Nigeria to greater height. Wot baffles me is how you can support such government dat's on d verge of depriving pple of their freedom to speech which they classify as hate speech. You talk of ur friends having something to do cos of N-power, but I know pple who have nothing to do cos they were deemed redundant due to the various policies dat created this hardship. You said past salaries were paid after buhari came in, then Pls tell me why kogi is owing salaries and pensions for over 16 months. I'm sure ur aware governors have immunity and are untouchable till they conclude their tenure. So ur probably blaming GEJ for the mismanagement of funds by those reckless governors cos he cldn't tackle them till their tenure elapses? Fashola is trying hard, bt since when did trying hard equate to competence and excellence? The same pple dat stopped GEJ from doing the right thing to save for a rainy day are the same pple u praise and claim they are working hard. Since money has been recovered, and those stealing in d past admin have been identified, then why hasn't anyone been prosecuted yet? Not even the so called Deziani or Dasuki, Pls tell me wot exactly are they waiting for? Did this level of ethnic unrest exist under Jonathan? Cnt u see the number of pple going into skull mining has significantly increased in this admin due to desperation caused by the current hardship? Both administrations didn't/aren't performing to the minimum of standards. The problem I have with you is the same problem that exists within the youth, why are you taking sides when we all know the fight shld be between polithiefcians and the masses. It shld be us against them. It is pple like you that believe this government is working to standard cos u think de doin better than GEJ's.Can you honestly say Garba, Femi and Lai are doing are up to standard in their various roles, or the ministers are confident and competent? Except Ambode, how many apc governors can be identified to be performing excellently? You say Buhari is trying his best, but is he fit for the job? We can try our best towards making something work doesn't mean we are good enough to make it work. PMB and the current setup in his cabinet are not good enough to make it work. Your ears function but ur eyes don't. Your brain has been submerged in a pool of sentiments that you've lost the ability to reason objectively. It isn't a competition, GEJ's admin failed us, and the incumbent is doing the same bt in a different yet equally disturbing way.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Jokkarm2: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
PLEASE WE NEED THEIR NAMES TO ENABLE US KNOW THEM AND KNOW THEIR CRIME STATUS INDIVIDUALLY.

WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT, WE WILL SUPPORT YOU TO THE CORE.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Elbowroom: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
Please we're tired of hearing how assets are seized day in day out, all the money recovered from the previous looters, has been looted by the present looters... What a country

That's why u never pass jamb
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by me69: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
Please we're tired of hearing how assets are seized day in day out, all the money recovered from the previous looters, has been looted by the present looters... What a country
How you know. you sure say you be Fayose? Sir people are dying in your state you should be more preocupied by that
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by ElCapone(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
I don't want to comment on this woman issue again because right now I feel like walking to the UK and drag the woman back home. tongue

Never again will the satanic party rule us.
bros it shall be well with u or jere, yet some ppl feel these same set of thieves did us a favour by their level of looting.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by ElCapone(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
PDP left 26 states totally broke, several states were owing their workers up to 11months and so far,PMB through his bail out funds, have saved those state workers.
GEJ designed Sure-P abi na Sure-loot which failed woefully but with PMB N-power program some of my friends now have something doing. abi dis one na propaganda
GEJ for 6yrs cud not fix any of d three refineries but Kachukwu is working so hard to put those refineries in gud shape b4 2019 and even assisting dangote to build a new one. Una wan call am propaganda
Roads/Power/Health/major infrastructures were left in a bad state by GEJ but today Fashola is trying hard to fix those capital projects, d many problems in those sectors is giving Fashola sleepless nites.
What about Niger Delta were GEJ came from, u all heard him accepting dat he did nothing for his region during 2015 campaign election despite 6yrs of being in power. Propaganda pple dem he said dat one wit his own mouth .
PMB took a bold step despite d pains it caused d nation to ban d land importation of rice and today states/individuals are now into rice farming. The price of rice is gradually crashing, Thailand and China are now feeling d brunt, so many of their ware houses are being shut cos we are now importing less and saving our forex/money. At least u wailers can confirm dis one.
GEJ gave terrible waivers to many of his PDP/foreign friends causing us to loss gud forex dat wud have been further used to improve/build new infrastructures.
What about d education sector, he established 11 poorly equiped universities, adding more problems to d already dying ones dat in dear need of funds.
Did GEJ save? Naaaah he has one stupid excuse dat governors did not allow him to save but OBJ despite having d Ibori's, d Alameseiya's, d Attahs, Duke n other strong men on his neck was able to save upto 40B dols. Abi dis one na APC propaganda again
The annoying part is dat So much monies came into dis country during his time as a result of oil boom and he watched his gang of looters steal massively. He even defended dem wit d statement "Stealing is not corruption". Even on Saturday GEJ shamelessly said he allowed loopholes for pple to steal, I spit on him...
PMB is trying his best even @ dis challenging period wit oil price below 50dollars. I pray God grants him a speedy recovery to come back home.
To my fellow Patriots GEJ's Pigs n Idiots are always online to support him, der is hunger in d land caused by their "Hero". Hunger in d land has made their sense of reasoning gone so low, let's us all bear with dem . Shameless people.

it shall be well with u ojere
this is wat got me rolling on the floor the most.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Awoo88: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbelDjassi:
[s][/s]

Defender of the corrupt, please tell me how the Nigerian government is suppose to arrest someone who is effectively on remand (for money laundering) in the UK?

Source:http://www.newsweek.com/diezani-alison-madueke-goodluck-jonathan-nigeria-corruption-579908
Zombie per excellent!!!! They have not being a charge against that woman. Efcc will run to court to get injunctions than run to press to give zombies like some to Cheer. How long will it for her to be extradited to Nigeria?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Glo247: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't support corruption. But I have a question. Is she the only corrupt minister in Nigeria? All corrupt politicians must be prosecuted period. What is good for the gander is also good for the goose.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Hahnemann: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:
What am seeing in this thread is Dezieni ,Dezieni Dezieni!

Where is the name of the other thieves?

If I didn't see Tinubu, Ameachi, Oshomhole names in this case may ratattack fall on Buhari.

Hahahahaha
Rat attack indeed
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by zubydave(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
I never liked Jonathan's govt., but bros why is Deziani's name d only one being mentioned. Why are they not mentioning the other names? I am beginning to think all these are just lies.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by iSpread(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
embarassed GUESS WHO WILL BE GIVEN ONE OF THOSE HOUSES. ....JUST GUESS....

ME!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin

AngelicBeing:
Don't go far, she is here, Jonathan sucked her breast and gave her cancer, useless politicians that have rendered the country impoverish, where is my cane to flog these useless thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
bkool7:

Hear yourself

Give me two...even one instance(s) were a recovered loot was declared missing again.

Lets be fatual

I know your personality..you believe what you read.

If you read Nigerian papers you're misinformed, ifbu don't, you're not informed. Get that?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by magzey: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
Please go and join Biafra Army.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by magzey: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
for ignorant irrational folks to masturbate on any corruption news, diezeani must be added. seems some people get orgasm hearing her name . nonsense angry
Sorry but your Aunt Diezani is the world most corrupt woman on the Planet.

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by bonechamberlain(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
magzey:

Sorry but your Aunt Diezani is the world most corrupt woman on the Planet.
OK, and what has been done about it.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by 400billionman: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:

They don't even want to mention names of the Ex governors and Ex ministers.

Its only Diezani name they know.

Incompetence everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by tuniski: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:

How is the states broke fault of pdp/FG? This propaganda has eaten up apc's fans brains! Shior
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
But you were not tired of hearing"stealing is not corruption" abi?

Hypocrite grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
nero2face:
But you were not tired of hearing"stealing is not corruption" abi?

Hypocrite grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
tuniski:

How is the states broke fault of pdp/FG? This propaganda has eaten up apc's fans brains! Shior
You need to have your brain check.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by jconsulting(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari has done what no president can do that is why they wanted to kill him, he is a Muslim but I am a Christian I pray God bless Buhari​ and put all his enemies to shame, Buhari you shall fulfill the number of your days on Earth .Amen
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by louqas: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2017
mofewilkie:

Amaechi
Tambuwal
Saraki
Sullivan
Ortom
Kwankwaso
Atiku
Obanikoro
Atiku Bagudu
Andy Ubah
Ngige
Amosun
Ajimobi
Ganduje
Adamu Aliero
and many others

These are the same men in your beloved APC who were involved in looting this nation during the 16-year reign of PDP.

Rubbish!

APC=PDP

I keep saying this.

If Buhari is truly fighting corruption, let him prosecute his party members too.

What about all those ex- PDP northern governors who didn't do shit for their states, but fly private jets. As APC fronted Buhari, didn't they start jumping ship?

Are they being prosecuted?

KMT!
5% ko

Ajimobi from pdp?
I give up on this argument. ......you win .

Even at then you listed names of 10 people and call them 70% of a party of millions of members? Whoever taught you mathematics did a very bad job

Now stop
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets by mofewilkie(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2017
louqas:

Ajimobi from pdp?
I give up on this argument. ......you win .

Even at then you listed names of 10 people and call them 70% of a party of millions of members? Whoever taught you mathematics did a very bad job

Now stop

you probably don't have eyes to see and many others.

Chairman these are frontliners. They have followers. You're obviously reading this like a 7 year old. When you kill(subdue) a general, his army becomes yours.

Be forming oblivious. as if it's not everyday we hear Mr. A dumps PDP for APC with 5000 supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.