Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,904 members, 7,956,408 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? (2209 Views)

Outcome Of 2024 Utme Results, Who Is To Be Blamed? Parents, Teacher Or Students? / What Can A Teacher Or Parent Do, To Improve The Legibility Of This Handwriting? / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
When you thought you've seen it all.
Can't stop laughing.
A pupil was asked; "The smallest finger is called what?"
I'm yet to recover from the shock. grin
Education is not easy I swear.
Check his answer below.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Diegostan(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Learning from their abusive parents ofcos,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Diegostan:
Learning from their abusive parents ofcos,

grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by sunshineV(f): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Warrisdis grin
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by holywahala19(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2017
cheesy

I laughed, even thou I kn op made up this
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by chuckdee4(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
That kid needs to improve his/her writting
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by odoguma(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by giftedheart1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
y not...when jamb cut off is now 120...
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
The boy na master forker.
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by FlaminFireBrand(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Speechless
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Nounitesportal(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Apply For Full Tuition Fee Emerging Global Leader Scholarships At AU, USA - 2018

Are you interested in pursuing an Undergraduate degree program from American University, USA?

We are pleased to announce that the American University, USA is offering scholarship programs to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program from the Institution.

This scholarship program provides everything from full tuition, fees, room and board for one first-year (freshman) high-achieving international student.

Application Process
CLICK HERE
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Zimri(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
giftedheart1:
y not...when jamb cut off is now 120...

I tire
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Its so obvious that school isnt his line...abeg make them allow man pickin make e go learn trade...afterall the richest people in this country today are stack dumbhead sorry illiterates
Re: Could This Be An Insult To The Teacher Or What? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
holywahala19:
cheesy

I laughed, even thou I kn op made up this

No naa...
I can prove everything to you if you want.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Post Utme Past Questions For Direct Entry Candidates / 2017/2018 Waec Gce Wassce Mathematics Questions And Answer Expo/runs Free / Pharmacy Vs Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.