Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English (40846 Views)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
He is harrassing those women and the kids there.

Try this in Lebanon. Learn Lebanese and go talk to a woman there in this way. Then give me feedback after possible lynching or arrest.

Go and learn French and approach a lady in Paris or a child and say these things. Then give me feed back after your possible jail experience.

Learn Mandarin and try this in China.

Learn Arabic and go to Egypt or Tunisia and say this to any lady on the streets? Tell me the consequences after they have lynched you.

I do not encourage or support him. I do not think it is funny. Making passes at underage girls hawking is not hilarious. There is nothing remotely funny about it. In saner societies it is enough evidence to investigate and question him. If not for anything, to let him know that he is being watched.

We wouldn't accept this from a Nigerian. Why accept it from a foreigner. Secondly, Oyinbo isn't for every light skinned orangutan out there.

Anyway, he should enjoy his stay in a lawless society where there are no consequences for actions. Even he knows we don't respect ourselves or our various rights.
Do we blame him?

Every human is an animal until the guarantee of the severe and appropriate consequences of our actions makes good behaviour a habit. Unfortunately, this so called "oyinbo" has joined us to back to the stone age. He knows there are hardly consequences for such in this society.

NICE!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Barfibassey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Some of y'all may not appreciate the pidgin but for a foreigners like me, a lot of us for sure are so deeply amazed with the language grin
do you base in naija?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by lonelydora: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaah... grin

Me too i wanna learn this pidgin, Abeeeeg!!!
Its very sexxxy to listen to someone who can speak this languge wink kiss

Who you dey form for?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by meneski(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
souloho19:
Meneski Stevenson has been spotted
... Lol.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

Ladies aside. No sane human should even find this funny. I term this slave mentality for people who find it funny. Some will support the crucifying of a Nigerian pervert, but they're laughing at this because it's a so called "Oyinbo" man.
Some people's way of reasoning can be dissapointing sha. The gullible traders too will fall for this. How sad!

You seem to know him. Please report him if you do.

i dont know him..but i know hes surely from lebanon..this is not his first time i know that for sure..its a crime to prey on gullible ladies that i know for sure and even sexually harass a teenage girl..if i knew him..i would gladly blow the whistle without fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by VickyRotex(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
He is harrassing those women and the kids there.

Try this in Lebanon. Learn Lebanese and go talk to a woman there in this way. Then give me feedback after possible lynching or arrest.

Go and learn French and approach a lady in Paris or a child and say these things. Then give me feed back after your possible jail experience.

Learn Mandarin and try this in China.

Learn Arabic and go to Egypt or Tunisia and say this to any lady on the streets? Tell me the consequences after they have lynched you.

I do not encourage or support him. I do not think it is funny. Making passes at underage girls hawking is not hilarious. There is nothing remotely funny about it. In saner societies it is enough evidence to investigate and question him. If not for anything, to let him know that he is being watched.

We wouldn't accept this from a Nigerian. Why accept it from a foreigner. Secondly, Oyinbo isn't for every light skinned orangutan out there.

Anyway, he should enjoy his stay in a lawless society where there are no consequences for actions. Even he knows we don't respect ourselves or our various rights.
Do we blame him?

Every human is an animal until the guarantee of the severe and appropriate consequences of our actions makes good behaviour a habit. Unfortunately, this so called "oyinbo" has joined us to back to the stone age. He knows there are hardly consequences for such in this society.

God Bless you!!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by MCzubby247(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Some of y'all may not appreciate the pidgin but for a foreigners like me, a lot of us for sure are so deeply amazed with the language grin
If you've read my comment well, I no write pidgin there abeegi cheesy, why ur comment come be like say u dey vex for me smiley, I have had people like you to the extended I had to make them meet other Nigeria peeps,
Really its a sexy language just like an America black dude or Jamaican rap there that how we do it as well.
Also I almost got pissed off from your mention,
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Dc4life(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have seen his 4 videos this man is very stupid, all his videos he sexually assaulting some girl's that is disrespectful.
If you go to their country just touch the opposite sex you will be arrested.
This video doesn't makes any sense.
His stupid name is B something
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by sukkot: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
my causcasian real oyibo ex wife would have emptied her wallet for them out of pity, yes! you are correct! this broke ass lebanese nigga would steal the whole basket full banana if given the opportunity cheesy
hahahaha lolz
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Barfibassey:
do you base in naija?

grin

Ooh no...I never been to Nigeria embarassed

Thats y im waiting for someone who is brave enaff to gimme NIGERIAN GREEN CARD sha grin grin

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by VickyRotex(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i dont know him..but i know hes surely from lebanon..this is not his first time i know that for sure..its a crime to prey on gullible ladies that i know for sure and even sexually harass a teenage girl..if i knew him..i would gladly blow the whistle without fear

A very serious crime in saner climes. But where there's no law, abuse is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by kinggogo: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
How i just wish that all the registered members of this forum could boycott this site for at least a day let's see who will comment on all these their filth they see as newsworthy. Shame on the mods. This is just so absurd and distasteful

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by claremont(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
HMZi:
KIKIKI....*God punish ur enemes**....

PIGIN sexy die...

LETS NOT FORGET THAT HE SEXUALLY MOLESTED A MINOR VERBALLY AND DIDNT GIVE A CRAP...that was not funny

Impossible. I don't see anything spoken by the white man that falls within the purview of sexual molestation (verbal or otherwise). He may have used an improper expression, but Nigerians themselves use the same language on a daily basis. You and the others who have spoken are only judging this man simply because he isn't Nigerian. Personally, I wouldn't use the same expression he used; but for people to label this as sexual assault, molestation etc is not only disingenuous, but it's also an insult to those who have actually suffered from these crimes.

People should condemn his wrong choice of words, but there is no reason whatsoever to label it as sexual assault, molestation etc. Read up the legal definition of these terminologies before rushing to spout fire and brimstone on a foreigner who has integrated fully into the Nigerian way of life.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by WhoIBe: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
One Oyinbo man price banana, na front page news. hundred of Million Nigerians wey scatter for everywhere dey speak many many languages never make news ooooo. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by abbeyty(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
This fat thing is not even a real oyinbo, the fool is eyeing a little girl backside while the older ones are there laughing instead of shut him up immediately. Stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by bluecircle470: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is this a news?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by alowonle02(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
This guy is a nije
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by HMZi: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
claremont:

Impossible. I don't see anything spoken by the white man that falls within the purview of sexual molestation (verbal or otherwise). He may have used an improper expression, but Nigerians themselves use the same language on a daily basis. You and the others who have spoken are only judging this man simply because he isn't Nigerian. Personally, I wouldn't use the same expression he used; but for people to label this as sexual assault, molestation etc is not only disingenuous, but it's also insult to those who have actually suffered from these crimes.

People should condemn his wrong choice of words, but there is no reason whatsoever to label it as sexual assault, molestation etc. Read up the legal definition of these terminologies before rushing to spout fire and brimstone on a foreigner who has integrated fully into the Nigerian way of life.
BLA BLA BLA BLA.....Everyone is inteligent these days...
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
claremont:

Impossible. I don't see anything spoken by the white man that falls within the purview of sexual molestation (verbal or otherwise). He may have used an improper expression, but Nigerians themselves use the same language on a daily basis. You and the others who have spoken are only judging this man simply because he isn't Nigerian. Personally, I wouldn't use the same expression he used; but for people to label this as sexual assault, molestation etc is not only disingenuous, but it's also insult to those who have actually suffered from these crimes.

first he is a brown man and not white and second may somebody speak to ur underage sister that way..no bi swear..since u dont see anything wrong with his statement

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by claremont(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

first he is a brown man and not white and second may somebody speak to ur underage sister that way..no bi swear..since u dont see anything wrong with his statement

Nice response there, cheers. grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
the day I jam an oyinbo man jeep with a 5ton truck, somewhere around New Garage in Lagos, I see pepper that day. I com dey beg this oyinbo man. People join me beg am, the man no gree. his wife came out of the car to calm d man down, he still no gree.

And na just very tiny scratch I give the jeep o. One woman came in her car and warned d man to sue me for damages. Another round of begging come start again. Later oyinbo man say at least, he will collect #1000 from me as damages.. to tell you guys how small the scratch was.

I put hand inside my pocket and brot out 1000 naira. I gave it to the oyinbo man and thanked him. As I was walking away, the man just pulled me back and started speaking pidgin English. I was almost thrown off balance. People couldn't believe it, myself inclusive. the man said him just dey play with me since. I laff tire this very day.

that aproko woman received the yabbing of her life that day

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by ofuonyebi: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
The same hunger spirit in the oyinbo-man, reside in the black-man..

GOD is indeed wonderful!
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by soulpiano23(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaah... grin

Sent pm to u.if u wan learn pigin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
soulpiano23:

Sent pm to u.if u wan learn pigin

grin

Aaaww..thank u but my email is not working...
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
delishpot:
Rude man. He come buy banana Abi he come look ukwu? I do not like that he started talking in sexual terms towards the underaged girl. Saying she has ukwu even after he realized that she was underaged he did not apologize and close that chapter.
so whatchu go'n to do bout it?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by imustsaymymindo: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol. Correct oyinbo. grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by nnol(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
delishpot:
Rude man. He come buy banana Abi he come look ukwu? I do not like that he started talking in sexual terms towards the underaged girl. Saying she has ukwu even after he realized that she was underaged he did not apologize and close that chapter.
why e pain u,is it ur ukwu?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by wildchild02: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
This one don turn Naija man finish oo hahahaha

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by nnol(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
prom za obserbation,za man is a lebanese(calling a lebanese man oyinbo?)prom za luk again za scene sook flace in owerri imo state cos i cn hear za lebanese claiming he is za chip frm za mbise so claf por my sep for being bery observbant.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by planetx: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE ARRESTED..HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING THOSE LADIES..I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS..THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS USELESS CRAP..I GUESS THE BROWN MAN IS FROM LEBANON OR SO..CAN U/HE TALK TO A WOMAN THAT WAY IN HIS COUNTRY??.EVEN IF NA JOKE..THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS USE OUR WOMEN ANYHOW IN THE NAME OF OYINBO..THIS IS SO ANNOYING..THE CARD HE GAVE THE LADY IS NOT TO SUPPLY NOTHING..ITS FOR SEX..TRUST ME...I REALLY HATE WHEN THESE SO CALLED OYINBO COME TO NAIJA AND DO ANYHOW..BUT WE BLACKS CANT EVEN SAY HI TO THEIR WOMEN IN LEBANON...AM BLOODY PISSED AND BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME
If your country know how to take care of its women and empower them then they wouldn't be so easily lured to be used basically has sex slaves by anybody with a fair skin and a pocket full of dollars and euros. All of you are just ranting and raving foreigners will treat you the way you present yourself, what dignity does Nigerians have when thousands of your women are selling pu.ssies all over Europe blame your useless country that refuses to take care of its citizens. He will sleep with the girl selling banana and a hundred more like her if he wants and there is nothing you can do about it and even get the Nigerian police to lock you up in your own country if you get in his face and question him.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by papijulah: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaah... grin

Attention seeker oshi
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by 360command: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE ARRESTED..HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING THOSE LADIES..I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS..THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS USELESS CRAP..I GUESS THE BROWN MAN IS FROM LEBANON OR SO..CAN U/HE TALK TO A WOMAN THAT WAY IN HIS COUNTRY??.EVEN IF NA JOKE..THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS USE OUR WOMEN ANYHOW IN THE NAME OF OYINBO..THIS IS SO ANNOYING..THE CARD HE GAVE THE LADY IS NOT TO SUPPLY NOTHING..ITS FOR SEX..TRUST ME...I REALLY HATE WHEN THESE SO CALLED OYINBO COME TO NAIJA AND DO ANYHOW..BUT WE BLACKS CANT EVEN SAY HI TO THEIR WOMEN IN LEBANON...AM BLOODY PISSED AND BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME
I know you feel pained but this is the same way other Africans talks about us on how we talk to their girls.. relax amigo, don't blame it on race or nationality, blame the individual..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.