Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English (40793 Views)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ode..if to say i day there i fit do citizen arrest..i will gladly knockout the driver..by the time way people go gather then we go talk the matter well..obviously the pot belle man cant do poo..na u day carry the matter for head because u be pure village mumu
ppl that start sentences with insult na only mouth dem get for internet. citizen arrest, hahahahahaha. the kin cell you go sleep Ehn for your life you no go poke nose for Wetin your strength no carry. this our police wen fit carry oyinbo like egg. I pity you. citizens arrest. damn you funny
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2017
mikolo80:
ppl that start sentences with insult na only mouth dem get for internet. citizen arrest, hahahahahaha. the kin cell you go sleep Ehn for your life you no go poke nose for Wetin your strength no carry. this our police wen fit carry oyinbo like egg. I pity you. citizens arrest. damn you funny

trust me i no the get mouth for internet..i know how to defend myself and right from highschool i have been beating people up and fighting so dont tell me about internet mouth..its not poking nose..its standing up for the right thing..i hate bullies and injustice and i can lay my life down if need be..so dont tell me crap..am not one of those little internet cry babies..na u just they poke ur nose..infact if u they there and u support the so called oyinbo..well me and u go enter inside ring bi that and we go see who they make mouth and who tell u say i no no police for some few places..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2017
cristianisraeli:

trust me i no the get mouth for internet

so said the mouth maker

..i know how to defend myself

this is not defending it's attacking

and right from highschool

this is not Yankee o
this na street fight o

i have been beating people up and fighting

typical of bullies but go on

so dont tell me about internet mouth..its not poking nose..its standing up for the right thing..

what is the right thing in a country where people will gladly marry off the girl to 'oyinbo ' to escape poverty
this is not Yankee I repeat

i hate bullies

we all do

and injustice

jury out on this cos you stay where it's safe yet make noise online instead of coming to engage

and i can lay my life down
how many times have you done so.

if need be

clearly this doesn't need be
abi

..so dont tell me crap.

truth is not crap

.am not one of those little internet cry babies.
yes you are
you're doing it right now

.na u just they poke ur nose..infact if u they there and u support the so called oyinbo..

I don't but society does
can't you see them all smiling

well me and u go enter inside ring bi that and we go see who they make mouth and who tell u say i no no police for some few places..
ring? ring? there is no ring in a street fight boy. I'll shoot your asss dead and dance on your corpse.he taking bout a ring. you sure you're a fighter? cos you don't sound like one
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
mikolo80:

so said the mouth maker

this is not defending it's attacking

this is not Yankee o
this na street fight o

typical of bullies but go on

what is the right thing in a country where people will gladly marry off the girl to 'oyinbo ' to escape poverty
this is not Yankee I repeat

we all do

jury out on this cos you stay where it's safe yet make noise online instead of coming to engage

how many times have you done so.

clearly this doesn't need be
abi

truth is not crap

yes you are
you're doing it right now

I don't but society does
can't you see them all smiling
ring? ring? there is no ring in a street fight boy. I'll shoot your asss dead and dance on your corpse.he taking bout a ring. you sure you're a fighter? cos you don't sound like one

now here goes the mouth maker,am not a bully..i beat people up that always try to bully me or my friends,because we have gentle faces....u don even see gun b4or carry am b4?..i dont need to waste my time going back and forth with a demented perverted pedophile like u..am good and fast with my hands so when u want to shoot make sure ur gun dont jam unless u are done and i will be roasting ur own coprse and after that i will feed it to the vultures.am done with u dummy,i hope someone talks to ur underage sister that way,keep defending the brown man..i made my point already..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by willian10: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
cristianisraeli:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE ARRESTED..HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING THOSE LADIES..I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS..THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS USELESS CRAP..I GUESS THE BROWN MAN IS FROM LEBANON OR SO..CAN U/HE TALK TO A WOMAN THAT WAY IN HIS COUNTRY??.EVEN IF NA JOKE..THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS USE OUR WOMEN ANYHOW IN THE NAME OF OYINBO..THIS IS SO ANNOYING..THE CARD HE GAVE THE LADY IS NOT TO SUPPLY NOTHING..ITS FOR SEX..TRUST ME...I REALLY HATE WHEN THESE SO CALLED OYINBO COME TO NAIJA AND DO ANYHOW..BUT WE BLACKS CANT EVEN SAY HI TO THEIR WOMEN IN LEBANON...AM BLOODY PISSED AND BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME
U are pained because you can't do this in his country.
It's easy bro, just obey the law of the land.
If a big Nigerian man did this, u won't take it to the extent of being arrested, tho it's bad.
I hate it when people say u can't do this in oyinbo country whereas he himself can't.
Let's say smoking w**d is legal in North Korea, U won't like it when u get there an a korean starts condemning you for smoking weed in his country.

This is something we experience in Nigeria daily by Nigerians, no one has been arrested for this.
The card he gave to the lady is for sex. So far it's by mutual consent, not rape... weytin concern u oga?
Is it your own body
Don't insult me sha oh, respond in a responsible manner
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
willian10:

U are pained because you can't do this in his country.
It's easy bro, just obey the law of the land.
If a big Nigerian man did this, u won't take it to the extent of being arrested, tho it's bad.
I hate it when people say u can't do this in oyinbo country whereas he himself can't.
Let's say smoking w**d is legal in North Korea, U won't like it when u get there an a korean starts condemning you for smoking weed in his country.

This is something we experience in Nigeria daily by Nigerians, no one has been arrested for this.
The card he gave to the lady is for sex. So far it's by mutual consent, not rape... weytin concern u oga?
Is it your own body
Don't insult me sha oh, respond in a responsible manner

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by willian10: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59847292][/quote] angry

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

now here goes the mouth maker,am not a bully..i beat people up that always try to bully me or my friends,because we have gentle faces....u don even see gun b4or carry am b4?..i dont need to waste my time going back and forth with a demented perverted pedophile like u..am good and fast with my hands so when u want to shoot make sure ur gun dont jam unless u are done and i will be roasting ur own coprse and after that i will feed it to the vultures.am done with u dummy,i hope someone talks to ur underage sister that way,keep defending the brown man..i made my point already..
see painment. why are you trying to find out if I've handled a gun or not. you go fear fear. my sisters all older than you. my parents didn't have kids and put them on the streets to sell banana to predators like your seem to have done, hence your always fighting. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2017
mikolo80:
see painment. why are you trying to find out if I've handled a gun or not. you go fear fear. my sisters all older than you. my parents didn't have kids and put them on the streets to sell banana to predators like your seem to have done, hence your always fighting. SMH

e pain u sotay u add parents inside the matter.slowpoke talking like a 15yrs old.atleast my parents put me on the street to sell banana but urs put u in a farm in a village thats why u are so dumb.,may somebody talk to ur underage daughter that way.keep on supporting the brown man..oponu oloshi

mumu village farm boy way nono say even for ghana them they do citizen arrest..but what will a village farm boy like u know..anybody that have carried a gun b4 would never tell u..so u are a little boy and a mouth maker

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

e pain u sotay u add parents inside the matter.slowpoke talking like a 15yrs old.atleast my parents put me on the street to sell banana but urs put u in a farm in a village thats why u are so dumb.,may somebody talk to ur underage daughter that way.keep on supporting the brown man..oponu oloshi

mumu village farm boy way nono say even for ghana them they do citizen arrest..but what will a village farm boy like u know..anybody that have carried a gun b4 would never tell u..so u are a little boy and a mouth maker
the way they were talking to your underage under taken care of sister abi. you hatch from egg abi. no wonder you don't have parents.hia resemble Ghana. your mumu don do o
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikolo80:
the way they were talking to your underage under taken care of sister abi. you hatch from egg abi. no wonder you don't have parents.hia resemble Ghana. your mumu don do o

them born u from maggot ode...ur mumu just start.village farm boy
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

them born u from maggot ode...ur mumu just start.village farm boy
the way your mama born you from maggot abi
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikolo80:
the way your mama born you from maggot abi

keyboard warrior..i wish say u fit say this word to my face..i respect mothers so much so i will let this slide..keep pushing little maggot.my boot is waiting to crush ur tiny watery brains
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keyboard warrior..i wish say u fit say this word to my face..i respect mothers so much so i will let this slide..keep pushing little maggot.my boot is waiting to crush ur tiny watery brains
what's your location
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you respect mothers yet you said mind gave birth to maggots. clearly yours dropped you on your head.I hope you're in Ibadan so we will see all this mouth you're making
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikolo80:
you respect mothers yet you said mind gave birth to maggots. clearly yours dropped you on your head.I hope you're in Ibadan so we will see all this mouth you're making

u started insulting parents bkos i defeated u already..u are too weak little maggot
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
mikolo80:
what's your location

keyboard warrior..like u fit show if i tell u my location..mumu oponu oshi
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keyboard warrior..like u fit show if i tell u my location..mumu oponu oshi
haha fear catch am .
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59888008][/quote]I told you where I am. you're still keyboarding. case closed. you're a mouth maker
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Burgerlomo: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Na recession cause am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Passenger Transportation Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.