Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English (40794 Views)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by soulpiano23(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Aaaww..thank u but my email is not working...
u dey Funny oooo.
U too dey joke.
Anyhow u wan learn,make u signal me
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
planetx:
If your country know how to take care of its women and empower them then they wouldn't be so easily lured to be used basically has sex slaves by anybody with a fair skin and a pocket full of dollars and euros. All of you are just ranting and raving foreigners will treat you the way you present yourself, what dignity does Nigerians have when thousands of your women are selling pu.ssies all over Europe blame your useless country that refuses to take care of its citizens. He will sleep with the girl selling banana and a hundred more like her if he wants and there is nothing you can do about it and even get the Nigerian police to lock you up in your own country if you get in his face and question him.

stupid boy..all nationalities sell pus+++++sy dummy.europeans sell pus==y more than african women..so quit saying poo..if he locks me up in my own country when i did nothing wrong to him,then he should just get the next flight back to lebanon.but if i punched him in the face and tummy and make him puke all over the place and faint him with a right jab and he wake up in a hospital..then he can tell the nigerian police to lock me up..do u understand now watery brain??

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
360command:
I know you feel pained but this is the same way other Africans talks about us on how we talk to their girls.. relax amigo, don't blame it on race or nationality, blame the individual..

i dont blame it on nationality..but theres a difference between a discussion with ur male friends and talking to a girl thats a teen and commenting about her as=s directly.i dont think nigerians will talk to other african woman like that the way the man did..brown and white skinned people are like that in africa and its not nigeria alone...
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by sirfee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:
And this is supposed to be funny? Smh!
Now a Pervert on top of it all! So disappointed that this even made frontpage.

Btw, everyone whose skin ain't black, is tagged white? Some people will never cease to amaze you though!
Even Hispanics are white to some,Africa has a very long way to go.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by repogirl(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sexual harassment suit waiting to happen. angry

Very disrespectful and not funny.

sirfee:
Even Indians sef are white people to some. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE ARRESTED..HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING THOSE LADIES..I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS..THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS USELESS CRAP..I GUESS THE BROWN MAN IS FROM LEBANON OR SO..CAN U/HE TALK TO A WOMAN THAT WAY IN HIS COUNTRY??.EVEN IF NA JOKE..THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS USE OUR WOMEN ANYHOW IN THE NAME OF OYINBO..THIS IS SO ANNOYING..THE CARD HE GAVE THE LADY IS NOT TO SUPPLY NOTHING..ITS FOR SEX..TRUST ME...I REALLY HATE WHEN THESE SO CALLED OYINBO COME TO NAIJA AND DO ANYHOW..BUT WE BLACKS CANT EVEN SAY HI TO THEIR WOMEN IN LEBANON...AM BLOODY PISSED AND BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME
why you no arrest am
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by sirfee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
repogirl:
Sexual harassment suit waiting to happen. angry

Very disrespectful and not funny.

Even Indians sef are white people to some. cheesy
grin cheesy Even the Phillipinos are white to some.Nigerians prefer calling them expatriates.

It is a shame,neocolonialism is the order of the day.Africans should wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by judgedredd22(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaah... grin

Me too i wanna learn this pidgin, Abeeeeg!!!
Its very sexxxy to listen to someone who can speak this languge wink kiss

well... he didn't learn it. He is actually Lebanese, and most of them are Nigerians... born and raised in naija!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
mikolo80:
why you no arrest am

ODE i resemble police for ur eye..MUMU

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
MUMU!!!

And what's funny about the video? Whats amazing too NONESENSE!

No oo, he should've spoken swahili.. Monkey!

How many times have you seen italians, germans, or other countries amazed at nigerians/ blacks speaking their language(s).. Everytin na oyibo for your eyes. ODE.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by VickyRotex(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
sirfee:

lol. I tire. Hispanics? You're going too far sef.
Even Indians are regarded as "Whites" grin grin
The day a Nigerian said to another lady from East Africa (Kenya) that "Your Skin is "whiter" than mine" grin that's the day I knew Inferiority complex is not a matter of race.

Or is it the one a friend who is Married to an Haitian man, was asked by her friend what country her husband came from. And she told her, "He is from Haiti"
The lady screamed and said "Eh Oyinbo" shocked.
I couldnt cry that day. cry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by RaptorX: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stupid boy..all nationalities sell pus+++++sy dummy.europeans sell pus==y more than african women..so quit saying poo..if he locks me up in my own country when i did nothing wrong to him,then he should just get the next flight back to lebanon.but if i punched him in the face and tummy and make him puke all over the place and faint him with a right jab and he wake up in a hospital..then he can tell the nigerian police to lock me up..do u understand now watery brain??
Show me the thousands of European women selling their bodies on the streets of Lagos and Abuja like your women do all over Europe. Keep having false pride when you know you belong to a race of people that are at the bottom of humanity, show me the thousands of whites trekking through the Sahara desert to get to Africa, like I said people will treat you the way you present yourself.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
RaptorX:
Show me the thousands of European women selling their bodies on the streets of Lagos and Abuja like your women do all over Europe. Keep having false pride when you know you belong to a race of people that are at the bottom of humanity, show me the thousands of whites trekking through the Sahara desert to get to Africa, like I said people will treat you the way you present yourself.

ur mumu long pass donghai bridge..u think white/brown women and asian women dont sell their bodies in nigeria??walayi u bi ode..is it until they stand on the road??..i can show u lots of european women selling their bodies in usa,uk,netherlands and the rest so dont come here and spill poo..infact lots of eastern european women..go to asia u will see women selling their bodies on the street and they are not black women,i dont have false pride..try saying it to my face i mean right infront of me if u wont see white light.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
RaptorX:

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by sirfee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. I tire. Hispanics? You're going too far sef.
Even Indians are regarded as "Whites" grin grin
The day a Nigerian said to another lady from East Africa (Kenya) that "Your Skin is "whiter" than mine" grin that's the day I knew Inferiority complex is not a matter of race.

Or is it the one a friend who is Married to an Haitian man, was asked by her friend what country her husband came from. And she told her, "He is from Haiti"
The lady screamed and said "Eh Oyinbo" shocked.
I couldnt cry that day. cry cheesy
Kenya and Haiti oyinbo?how? I give up on some people...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
sirfee:
Kenya and Haiti oyinbo?how? I give up on some people...

lol. Na so we see am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by nazzy1908: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
This one na Lebanese
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by mikolo80: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ODE i resemble police for ur eye..MUMU
SMH
You know say you no fit do anything yet you de carry am for head. Your mumu don do
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
mikolo80:
SMH
You know say you no fit do anything yet you de carry am for head. Your mumu don do

ode..if to say i day there i fit do citizen arrest..i will gladly knockout the driver..by the time way people go gather then we go talk the matter well..obviously the pot belle man cant do poo..na u day carry the matter for head because u be pure village mumu

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by delishpot: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
PresidentBuhari:
he is paedophile admiring the ukwu of underage girls, he is an Indian man, na so dem dey do for naija undecided

Na hunger cause am. See how they just swallow the insult and perverted comment just because them need the money.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by delishpot: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59826438][/quote]

He said in the streets of Lagos.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

THIS GUY SHOULD BE ARRESTED..HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING THOSE LADIES..I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS..THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS USELESS CRAP..I GUESS THE BROWN MAN IS FROM LEBANON OR SO..CAN U/HE TALK TO A WOMAN THAT WAY IN HIS COUNTRY??.EVEN IF NA JOKE..THIS IS HOW THESE GUYS USE OUR WOMEN ANYHOW IN THE NAME OF OYINBO..THIS IS SO ANNOYING..THE CARD HE GAVE THE LADY IS NOT TO SUPPLY NOTHING..ITS FOR SEX..TRUST ME...I REALLY HATE WHEN THESE SO CALLED OYINBO COME TO NAIJA AND DO ANYHOW..BUT WE BLACKS CANT EVEN SAY HI TO THEIR WOMEN IN LEBANON...AM BLOODY PISSED AND BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME

Take it easy bruh? It wasn't as bad, he refrained from hitting on the little girl immediately he discovered she was a child. I feel your grouse but it ain't that bad, Take a chill pill cool
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Lucid1:

Take it easy bruh? It wasn't as bad, he refrained from hitting on the little girl immediately he discovered she was a child. I feel your grouse but it ain't that bad, Take a chill pill cool

go and say those words to a little girl in lebanon and then refrain from hitting on the little girl immediately U discover shes a child..them go don beat beat all ur face and throw u in cell thats if the police come on time to save u from the mullahs..sorry na ur name and i think u need that chill pill now

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by moonla: 3:27am On Aug 26, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Did what you typed make sense to you when you typed it?? If you don't have anything reasonable to say just STFU
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by cristianisraeli: 3:33am On Aug 26, 2017
moonla:

Did what you typed make sense to you when you typed it?? If you don't have anything reasonable to say just STFU

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by delishpot: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Lucid1:

So in your opinion, that he said the little girl would soon mature for sex is refraining?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by nairanaira12: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahaah... grin

Me too i wanna learn this pidgin, Abeeeeg!!!
Its very sexxxy to listen to someone who can speak this languge wink kiss

No be "I wanna learn"; .na "me too I wan learn dis pidgin.... E dey sexy to dey listen to pesin wey fit yearn am" tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Lovexme(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Banana ₦1500? Abi I no hear am well?

Wetin I dey buy ₦150 or ₦200 for Ikeja inside under bridge.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by nairanaira12: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U wish...ive been to hell, i make friends with Lucifer and he said im too much for him coz i always giving him headache grin

You dey give am headache abi you dey give am head? tongue. I mean you die today
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
If it'ss Naija Green Card you want, come and take it - in Don Jazzy's Voice wink

IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ooh no...I never been to Nigeria embarassed

Thats y im waiting for someone who is brave enaff to gimme NIGERIAN GREEN CARD sha grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2017
CeejayCharles:
If it'ss Naija Green Card you want, come and take it - in Don Jazzy's Voice wink

grin

Where can i get it?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
From me hahaaha after you say i do cheesy. But jokes apart...you are adorable. Would love to get to know you...cute face wink
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Where can i get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Passenger Transportation Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.