Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,364 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians (11048 Views)

Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / We Won't Leave You Alone Until You Return To Your Country - APC Tells Atiku / Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by obyrich(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
donspero:
i don't understand nigeria youth and our stupid bias, act we are the once suffering oooh!!! mu na open una eyes, the ealier the better GEJ or PMB! they are and was our President(google the meaning) we should hold them both responsible for there actions and inaction simple. PMB firstly should get his act ryt fire all your stupid Media aids from lia 2 the last person, they are lairs, stupid and pls don't quote me at this point uneducated bafoons. They would keep running your administration down, and pls stop this blame game it's now old very old you have 2yrs under your belt, under this 2 yrs you hardly spent 100days in your own country, now for a final advice and pls turn to your oda ear that works well so you coulf hear me clearly "No Nigerian care about yesterday, wat we care for is our 2day, so stop this pple did dis dis pple did dat, ders no single project you can clap for yourself for, evn kogi govt have a single transform under his belt as an achievement. forget the past this is the time 2 leave an evrlasting mark, if i were you since am thus close to my shameful tenure i would focus all my energy on the power sector, My president if Nigeria can havr power 24hrs for just one week they would forget about how hungry they have been and sing your praise for evr.#GOALS be focus time for blame has passed gudmorning Nigerians
Don't shout yourself hoarse over hungry political jobbers. They are not Youths but old folks parading as youths.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by thesicilian: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
egoldman:

You did not add " that a certain part of the country " were born to rule the rest while " a certain part should never be allowed to reach position in the government " or did you forget those angry
Yeah, forgot those.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by orisa37: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
APC- restructure-your-minds-too. Stop the Spell of Obama that schemed out Democracy in Nigeria for this recession Government of yours.
No central Government however smart can control the Expertise of a people for life.
We must remove the cast iron grip of the FG over the Grassroots Local Governments.
A GM doesn't go down to Factory level to take Stock. That's why we have Chargemen, Foremen, Supervisors and Managers. These are represented in Presidencial system by Traditional Rulers, State Commissioners, State Legislators and Governors.
Mr. President is a Power monitoring the boundaries of the Nation with the Military for external relation purposes and agreements. The FG wil have Ministers from each state for her information. The FG will be adquately funded by contributions from the States..
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Nightwolf1: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land, because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

Rare brand of madness I see
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by imustsaymymindo: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
True.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by nwakibie3(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
demsid:
Good one. That's the first move in changing the state of mess. In order words

Neatly used iPhone 5s 16gig rom with fingerprint unlock.
With followcome charger and cord. Long lasting battery
Carton and nanosim ejecting pin.
Contact me as soon as possible on 08087219596, whatsapp or call anytime.
Price 53k negotiable.

can I see the pics?

send them on my whatsapp
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by CioAngels(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Imagine, these are same youth we are asking to position themselves for governance so that we can vote for them to send the old magicians away. They still want to be briefcase carriers for the thieves. What a shame.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Desyner: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Silly APC youths. That's like saying the people should start paying more tax before the leaders start utilizing public funds appropriatelx. Mental apc people.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

really?

You forgot the mentality that "Baboons and Gorillas will be soaked in blood in he doesn't win election"

Was it the democrats in the U.S or the Labour party in the U.K that said it?

You forgot the mentality of budgeting 2Bn Naira just to fumigate Nigeria president's office?

You forgot the mentality of Budgeting 12bn for Aso Clinic and he later traveled and wasted scarce dollars on medical tourism.

Meanwhile... There are 3 types of people who are virtually hard to reason with!!

1) A girl in love

2) A man with lots of cash

3) Buhari supporters!
You that cannot even quote accurately what Buhari said, same person trying to discuss Nigeria political issues.
Reading people comments to inform your discussion will surely defeat you.
Let me take time to enlighten you.
He was asked question in the year 2013 what he will do in the next general election taken to consideration what has been happening in the previous elections?
Let me enlighten you what happened in the previous elections.
In 2007 general elections, the Supreme Court affirmed that the presidential election was truly rigged but the rigging was not sufficient to nullified the election. Before the Highest Court judgement, Yar'adua, the then President said the election that brought him was truly rigged and he pledged to strengthen our electoral law to have human face. That was the beginning of electoral reform. Now, come 2011, same Supreme Court said, these were hitches and areas that electoral law were not complied with but not sufficient to nullified the election. Summing the scenario above, when they asked the question, he answered, if the 2015 election is rigged monkey and baboon will be soak in blood. The statement was made as far back as 2013 even before the formation of APC.
Let me go to another issue you raised. You said, they are to use 2B to fumigate. If I may ask, who and who appropriated the money? Which government official stated the amount as Shehu Garba did on the invasion of rodent on president's office? Pls direct me to a link of government official that declared that. 2B is not 2M. Humongous amount like that cannot be spent without appropriate by the National Assembly. Money to be spent for such unforeseen circumstance is impress or miscellaneous spending set aside in the Presidency budget.
You also claimed 12B was budgeted for Aso clinic. I think where they missed it, they should have declared the nature of his sickness to the people of Nigeria. If it is a sickness that cannot be treated in Nigeria, I think it's justified but if not, they were wrong to have taken him out for treatment. So save your breathe till we're told the nature of his illness. I am cog sure you know the nature of our medical system that they themselves refer some cases to advanced system.
If you view all these issues in the lens of politics, you will be lost. So go critical.

Now on the issue at hand, APC submission was not out of place. The average mindset of Nigerians is how to build castle for one self and not what to do for the country. An average American will always want to die for his country and that's why their daily slogan is, I love America. How many people can boldly say I love Nigeria. Our mindset has been self wired to make money and build empire for ourselves and not think of our next neighbor or environment.
Come to our local level, what has been the impact of our counselors, chairmen, governors and even commissioners all the budgeted and passed through their hands, what were the impact? Virtually embezzled. Until individuals changed, Nigeria can never changed. I told someone lately, the problem of Nigeria is not Nigeria but Nigerians. Same at our local levels. People has been the problem of our environment and not the environment.
Change of individuals will translate to change of the system.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]
ihatesycophant:

You that cannot even quote accurately what Buhari said, same person trying to discuss Nigeria political issues.
Reading people comments to inform your discussion will surely defeat you.
Let me take time to enlighten you.
He was asked question in the year 2013 what he will do in the next general election taken to consideration what has been happening in the previous elections?
Let me enlighten you what happened in the previous elections.
In 2007 general elections, the Supreme Court affirmed that the presidential election was truly rigged but the rigging was not sufficient to nullified the election. Before the Highest Court judgement, Yar'adua, the then President said the election that brought him was truly rigged and he pledged to strengthen our electoral law to have human face. That was the beginning of electoral reform. Now, come 2011, same Supreme Court said, these were hitches and areas that electoral law were not complied with but not sufficient to nullified the election. Summing the scenario above, when they asked the question, he answered, if the 2015 election is rigged monkey and baboon will be soak in blood. The statement was made as far back as 2013 even before the formation of APC.
Let me go to another issue you raised. You said, they are to use 2B to fumigate. If I may ask, who and who appropriated the money? Which government official stated the amount as Shehu Garba did on the invasion of rodent on president's office? Pls direct me to a link of government official that declared that. 2B is not 2M. Humongous amount like that cannot be spent without appropriate by the National Assembly. Money to be spent for such unforeseen circumstance is impress or miscellaneous spending set aside in the Presidency budget.
You also claimed 12B was budgeted for Aso clinic. I think where they missed it, they should have declared the nature of his sickness to the people of Nigeria. If it is a sickness that cannot be treated in Nigeria, I think it's justified but if not, they were wrong to have taken him out for treatment. So save your breathe till we're told the nature of his illness. I am cog sure you know the nature of our medical system that they themselves refer some cases to advanced system.
If you view all these issues in the lens of politics, you will be lost. So go critical.
[/s]

Trashed and dumped as usual.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Trashed and dumped as usual.
We know your type, always wired in self belief. Until you see issue critically, you will continue to swim in deceit and be stagnant. Politics has gone beyond bitterness.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
ihatesycophant:

We know your type, always wired in self belief. Until you see issue critically, you will continue to swim in deceit and be stagnant. Politics has gone beyond bitterness.

Read my post about the categories of people you shouldn't argue with.

Good day!!
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Read my post about the categories of people you shouldn't argue with.

Good day!!
That was why I replied you because you fall in that bracket and no nothing about Nigerian politics, even after quoting wrongly two aspect of your arguments.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Ajekuiya:

You were born into a country that already has this mentality we are all living with now, if you restructure your mind and mentality, does that mean the country is restructured, the country needs another dimension so you and me can think and see things in another dimension and light, India didn't change there mentality, instead they restructured there country and let the Pakistans go there own way, now Indians can compete with most countries in terms of health care, technology, development etc. Nigeria needs restructuring for our mind to be restructured.
No country can develop more than their mental capacity. Country don't just develop is people that made it develop by sheer determination. In a system where their average belief system is how to make money and to make money and to make money and develop an empire for self and family, no amount of physical restructure can do the wonder. Take it this way, no matter how good your teacher is, if you're not ready to sit down and read to pass, failure will be the lot.
Bring ten Nigerians together and ask them what are their ambitions for the country. It would surprise you responses that you would hear but ask American the same question. You will hear million of what he intend to do for his country. If you read the history of America, it was battered and ugly but a man rose up and changed the story line. Until every one at every echelon carry the mentality of my Nigeria first, the nation would not work.
We shout restructuring up and down, and I asked, as the people in it be restructured. There is no state in Nigeria that has not gotten money that can turn it to mini Dubai but what do we have? Mess upon mess. We need to admit first that we need inner rejuvenation and values to propel us forward. In a nutshell, no country can grow more than the mental capacity of its people. You see an American will say, I love America. How many people can proudly say, I love Nigeria. Remember one slogan one of their president propounded for them. "DON'T THINK OF WHAT AMERICA WILL DO FOR YOU, THINK OF WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR AMERICA". Do you know that that statement has been working for them and that's why come rain come sunshine, American can die for America whether his benefiting or not but all we do here is to pull the system down and expect the system to change while ourselves haven't changed. People make a government and government don't make people. Let the change begins with individuals both privileged government officials and non-officials then when the real restructure is done it would take human shape and growth we desired would surface.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Ajekuiya: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2017
ihatesycophant:

No country can develop more than their mental capacity. Country don't just develop is people that made it develop by sheer determination. In a system where their average belief system is how to make money and to make money and to make money and develop an empire for self and family, no amount of physical restructure can do the wonder. Take it this way, no matter how good your teacher is, if you're not ready to sit down and read to pass, failure will be the lot.
Bring ten Nigerians together and ask them what are their ambitions for the country. It would surprise you responses that you would hear but ask American the same question. You will hear million of what he intend to do for his country. If you read the history of America, it was battered and ugly but a man rose up and changed the story line. Until every one at every echelon carry the mentality of my Nigeria first, the nation would not work.
We shout restructuring up and down, and I asked, as the people in it be restructured. There is no state in Nigeria that has not gotten money that can turn it to mini Dubai but what do we have? Mess upon mess. We need to admit first that we need inner rejuvenation and values to propel us forward. In a nutshell, no country can grow more than the mental capacity of its people. You see an American will say, I love America. How many people can proudly say, I love Nigeria. Remember one slogan one of their president propounded for them. "DON'T THINK OF WHAT AMERICA WILL DO FOR YOU, THINK OF WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR AMERICA". Do you know that that statement has been working for them and that's why come rain come sunshine, American can die for America whether his benefiting or not but all we do here is to pull the system down and expect the system to change while ourselves haven't changed. People make a government and government don't make people. Let the change begins with individuals both privileged government officials and non-officials then when the real restructure is done it would take human shape and growth we desired would surface.

Well said bro, I like this but note that America we talk about today is not practicing Federalism but the regional pattern of government, that's why you see places like California, Philadelphia, Nevada and so on develop so much, they make there own law, and develop based on what the have and there labour structure. Nigeria has the capability to remain one with the right frame of mind, in a situation where three states aside Lagos contribute the largest quota to the economy of Nigeria but its underdeveloped, the amount you generate which you have to pay to the federal government then the federal government collate and disburse to all 36 states not based on how much you generate. The benefits of a regional government is so much, under a unitary system the poor man or the average guy don't have lot of opportunity. Nigeria was built on this regional system and the nation developed massively, Nigeria will remain Nigeria in a regional government, the citizens will remain citizens but give states full autonomy and let's see what happens from there.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Well said bro, I like this but note that America we talk about today is not practicing Federalism but the regional pattern of government, that's why you see places like California, Philadelphia, Nevada and so on develop so much, they make there own law, and develop based on what the have and there labour structure. Nigeria has the capability to remain one with the right frame of mind, in a situation where three states aside Lagos contribute the largest quota to the economy of Nigeria but its underdeveloped, the amount you generate which you have to pay to the federal government then the federal government collate and disburse to all 36 states not based on how much you generate. The benefits of a regional government is so much, under a unitary system the poor man or the average guy don't have lot of opportunity. Nigeria was built on this regional system and the nation developed massively, Nigeria will remain Nigeria in a regional government, the citizens will remain citizens but give states full autonomy and let's see what happens from there.
As a person, I am not against restructuring the system but one issue that is pertinent which you and I know is average Nigerians detest change with passion, their minds have been seasoned not to love the system but to love self. Check through all state and you will see that money that have gone to those states have not be judiciously managed to the betterment of the system, then go back again and look at those that have managed these resources how they are living in affluence and big life and even richer than the society they governed.
Until we go back to the basis and reorientate ourselves on the importance of 'doing something for system than what the system will do for us' we will never get out of this quagmire. Let me give you a quick recant. You remember the fierce agitation in the South South, I mean the militant agitation. When money was to be released, it was released to individuals and not the system. Remember their agitation was that their land were neglected and they are not seeing the gain of what they are putting into the federation. When same money was released to them, do they remember the remaining agitators and the system they were agitating for? Capital no. Now, the said leaders of the militants are the one running things and the system in back to square one. The mindset has been everyone to himself and God to everyone. Everyone mindset is let me get my own national cake and little to the system. We need to do a lot of reorientation before the restructuring can work, else we go back to square one.
The regional government in America was able to work because its people believe in it and are ready to sacrifice for it to work. The regional will still not work, except you import people that believe in what you can do for your system than what your system can do for you. What we are talking here is what is obtainable in South Sudan, they agitated for break away and they got it, have they been able to turn the tide around. No. Because no reorientation, they are still doing it in the former way and they are getting result of former way. Israelites in the Bible also asked for the same when they were not enjoying the cucumber they were used to go Egypt and they requested to go back.
I wish the restructure could be done quick without proper reorientation, then our misery will now come out in few years to come.

1 Like

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by hegelian: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land, because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

This is one of the foolis.h youth man we are talking about...congrat!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Governor- Ambode / Tinubu Urges Drug Law Agencies In Africa To Crush Syndicates, Substance Abuse / Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.