Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici (25212 Views)

Contestants Of The 2019 Model Look By Mr University Africa / Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / Lorriane Nadal, Miss Mauritius Wins Miss University Africa Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by nNEOo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
dushman04:
I hope my girlfriend doesn't see this thread before she starts telling me to go to the gym

Wait sef,I don't have a girlfriend

It k you'll get one obviously
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by aguiyi2: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
LEARNERS!
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by imustsaymymindo: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
To me this is sit, encourage nudity to remove violence...
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by femijay8271(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
very funny!!!
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by ActionsShure: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wtf
Is this a gay thread
Im out of here
Homos
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
I like it
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by funimages: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
The dude with a scalf around his waist is gay. undecided lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5867656_18_jpeg05843c9b8054ff51c3c77cf533078855

so this is the only thing your brain could make out of all this things.... shame on you.... dark minds

4 Likes

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by SalomonKane: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
funimages:

so this is the only thing your brain could make out of all this things.... shame on you.... dark minds
Bla bla bla. Now piss off.
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
ugly people like me with beer belly can not apply I guess grin
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by joenor(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
U r suspect.
QuietHammer:
I'm not gay

I'm not gay

I'm not gay

damn!

Dayumm

errm. I'm not ...gay
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Gozzzy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
The one where he tied scarf on his waistline looks so gayissh
The bunkum na serious homo!! angry angry angry
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
QuietHammer:
I'm not gay

I'm not gay

I'm not gay

damn!

Dayumm

errm. I'm not ...gay
it's fine! you are really not gay! grin grin you would like to look like them, you don't fancy them. same here. grin .
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why must they do it wearing only underwear? How does violence relates to nudity?

Whoever's the brain behind this concept must be high on something abominable.

How do you expect teenagers with sharp hormones to interpret this?

1 Like

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by casawibedaoui97: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hi girls what do you think about this picture

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Foxykevo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=SalomonKane post=59817595]The dude with a scalf around his waist is gay. undecided

Bro how do you know he is gay? Or are you also gay for you to know he is gay... The pix is one best for me... The dude is dope and sexy

2 Likes

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Foxykevo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=SalomonKane post=59817595]The dude with a scalf around his waist is gay. undecided

Bro how do you know he is gay? Or are you also gay for you to know he is gay... The pix is one best for me... The dude is dope and sexy grin

1 Like

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Foxykevo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Gozzzy:

The bunkum na serious homo!! angry angry angry

Same as you ba....why we Nigerians always have negative mindset

2 Likes

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by SalomonKane: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Foxykevo:
Its a matter of opinion. tongue
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Sarah20A(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by DaBillionnaire: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
when MADNESS becomes the order of the day undecided
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wow! See something
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by squash47(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin I wnt a man wt 6 cars nt 6 packs grin grin grin grin grin
Like ur father ?
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by AuroraB(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nonsense lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
dushman04:
I hope my girlfriend doesn't see this thread before she starts telling me to go to the gym

Wait sef,I don't have a girlfriend

wetin concern us .....
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Lol.... That is if the man with 6cars would want you....
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by lanrejoe10: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
No let NIGERIA MILITARY see this your POST oh
me I don talk my owm
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
The 6th picture, I love his eyes cheesy
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by ifymorena(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Love the one with chain
Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by ayamprecious: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
baby124:
Chai! I am too young for this eeee. These pics have spoil me finish
grin grin

Re: Mr University Africa Finalists Look Hot As They Campaign Against Violence, suici by omas1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is obscenity before the world. What is this ? It doesn't depict any form of violence to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.