Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

We Cannot Afford To Make Any Mistakes Against Cameroon – NFF Secretary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Cannot Afford To Make Any Mistakes Against Cameroon – NFF Secretary (223 Views)

Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize / Taiwo Ogunjobi Confirmed Is Dead! Former NFF Secretary General Dies / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Cannot Afford To Make Any Mistakes Against Cameroon – NFF Secretary by david7777: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Secretary of the Nigeria Football Federation, Dr Sanusi Muhammed is confident that Nigeria’s qualification for the 2018 World Cup is non negotiable.

Dr. Sanusi admitted that, though Nigeria did not get good result in Uyo as country fell 2-0 to Bafana-Bafana of South Africa in the last AFCON qualifier match but confident that all has been put in place to right the wrong when Super Eagles play Cameroon come September 1st in Uyo stadium.

According to him, with football fans still nursing the wounds of that painful defeat suffered by Super Eagles against South Africa months back during AFCON qualifier in Uyo.

“As human beings one is bound to make mistakes but by God’s grace we will not make any deliberate one that will jeopardize our world cup ticket. I ask that you all should continue to offer your advice and prayers to the team.

“With the kind of preparation put in place by the federation I can tell all Nigerians that world cup ticket is not negotiable because we have been working very hard and will not relent until we get it.

Dr, Sanusi called on all stakeholders not to hesitate to contribute their quota to ensure victory in the match against Cameroon.

“We are calling on all the supporters of Super Eagles to remain calm and faithful to the national team, what we need now is their support to secure the world cup ticket for nation.”

NFF scribe opined that the NFF is serving as the bridge builder between the national teams and the supporters optimistic that the anticipated results for the Super Eagles will come at the right time.

[AllNigeriaSoccer]
for latest sports news, visit http://glorysportsworld.com/

(1) (Reply)

U.S Open: Federer Bemoans Sloppy Start / Mbappe: I Am Driven By The Desire To Win Everything / I'II 'always Give Everything For Arsenal’ - Mesut Ozil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.