Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (52193 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Queenext: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seriously, I wonder how some people sleep at night,after causing others pains...
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ehissi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chai..... undecided

Wetin persin wan do now? Abi make we dey put bugglary for ground again...... angry
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Barbaric people. You just stole her joy and hardwork away. This world is evil. I pray she recovers.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Anstalk(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
So bad
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
careytommy7:
If these useless robbers had applied this ingenuity in the right direction, imagine how far they would have gone in their hustle.

How and where can this ingenuity be applied to make ends meet in a legitimate way? I'm open to ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by adebayo3449(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
I suspect the mining engineering students in which their school is presently on strike in that arena.
How perfect

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
No be today this kind tin dey hapin nah
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
lie Muhammed will say he has been vindicated

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nostradamu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Time nor dey!

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
See as her chest full. If I sleep on top of her breast walahi na rest in peace be that like vitafoam mattress
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
stale news
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by chuckdee4(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is some prison break type ish
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by aktolly54(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hope the owner doesn't fool innocent guy by collecting money from him and dump him eventually.... Can't trust queenslayer these days, #justthinkingoutaloud#
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by femi4: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
bbbabes:
This is Sad. I was a victim too... U will be like... Why does it have to be me, what did I do wrong
What do you sell? bb?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Tochux1: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
this one na boutique break... screw u! Michael scofield
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by meeketta: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
White collar thieves
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by juman(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Unfortunate country.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by patola080(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zilifish:
AFONJ...........A grin
fish brain abi or wot did dey call u??am very sorry for the woman who gv bath to u

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Mekanus(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
That gel bres huge sha tongue
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by joshuaidibia(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Reminded me of Prison Break Season 1. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by patola080(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
jrusky:

Really I can see your parent made a very big mistake given to birth to you it's a shame that someone gave birth to a fool like you. DO Sapele is now your so called Afonja land? Or when the SW now annexed Sapele?

I'm really sorry for your parent I don't want to belief you are from my the East because the few ones here do read before making a comment so you must be from one of those minority tribe hidden under the East to talking through their anus. Once more I pity your parent. People like need to be send home to their parent hope you understand the meaning of that statement? If not ask elderly person in your are he will tell you the meaning.
God will bless you 4dis
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
EntMirror:

How and where can this ingenuity be applied to make ends meet in a legitimate way? I'm open to ideas.

My choice of words might not have properly conveyed what I meant properly but I'm sure most people got the point of it.
If you are hopping about just digging holes, yes, there is money to be made from it
Digging at construction site for Soakaway, drainage, trenches etc

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by squash47(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amosjaj:
State checked, nah them again, äwòn òlorì búrukù.
Becareful what u say...check my signature and take caution
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by meliziz12(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is the height of what poverty can cause,or is it greedy ora rotten society?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by RexEmmyGee: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
EntMirror:

Digging of drainage or wells. Legit source of income
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by GMbuharii: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
op,but really,those thieves are disgusting,stuppid and fooolish,cant they utilise such strength for something better?
Yeah,careytommy,u got it.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
scaramucci:

How did you know the gender of the robbers? You are a suspect.
How did you know he was right? You are a suspect.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by GMbuharii: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Those robbers should utilise their strenth elsewhere positively..hell!

jrusky:

Really I can see your parent made a very big mistake given to birth to you it's a shame that someone gave birth to a fool like you. DO Sapele is now your so called Afonja land? Or when the SW now annexed Sapele?

I'm really sorry for your parent I don't want to belief you are from my the East because the few ones here do read before making a comment so you must be from one of those minority tribe hidden under the East to talking through their anus. Once more I pity your parent. People like need to be send home to their parent hope you understand the meaning of that statement? If not ask elderly person in your are he will tell you the meaning.

just because you wanna correct somebody,you had to insult his parents and other regions/tribe? What differentiates you from him? And your English is equally bad!
Mynd44 oam4j seun you gotta fix this angry
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chai...........things are really happening in diz con3..........PDP, APtheives looted tax payers money d same way....nw sapele miscreants looted just a common boutique

Amadioha com n cleanse diz land Nigeria
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
careytommy7:

My choice of words might not have properly conveyed what I meant properly but I'm sure most people got the point of it.
If you are hopping about just digging holes, yes, there is money to be made from it
Digging at construction site for Soakaway, drainage, trenches etc

"""I believe u broda ..........digging graves can also generate money bro """"""

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by MANDILAX(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
If anyone genuinely has the contact of this lady, I'd like to make a donation to her. If you do have her contact, contact me via WhatsApp Only +2349034996931 (put +234).

Note: If you message me thinking you can outsmart me, make sure you come with your A game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.