Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (52191 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Tecno66: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
CastedDude:
A lady who owns a boutique in Sapele area of Delta state - has been left heartbroken after her shop was looted by men of the underworld. According to reports, the hoodlums penetrated the shop through a big hold they dug on the ground last night as they stole all her -Shirts, Perfumes, Shoes, Jeans and other items...

The lady simply identified as Misan is now appealing to the authorities to come to her aid and apprehend the perpetrators.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ladys-boutique-looted-robbers-digging-hole-ground-photos.html

Thieves in Sapele/Warri axis are terrible. What they do before is to burst the wall to enter people's houses. Now this! Na wao. May God expose them soon.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by sshalom(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na wah o. May GOD replenish her a 100 fold back.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by deolu2000(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
supersystemsng:
This must be Danny Ocean and his boys... grin
ocean's 11, 12 n 13
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
she is doing her thing to avoid ashy work but evil men don't want her to be happy. op tell to go to ijebu ode they will return them in hurry
how did u know they re men? But u guys use to say "what a man can do, woman can do more better"

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Bamz(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
she is doing her thing to avoid ashy work but evil men don't want her to be happy. op tell to go to ijebu ode they will return them in hurry

Why Ijebu Ode? angry
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Bhol28: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
anonymuz:
Even with huge work the did to dig that hole I wonder how much they will sell those looted things...well thief no dey lose.
I wander o
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wow!!

Did she closed the shop for days? Or was the digging of this hole carried out in a day?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
eyah, they are professional thieve.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Odjesha: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na excavator the boys take dig that hole or na shovel?.....saffi I hail
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by tonio2wo: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
D building no get foundation ni?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Attention seeker! Your stupidity is alarming, see your doctor. Please go along with Bullhari007 your fellow partner.

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by shegzi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
bamite:
shocked
And the dumb op did not think of showing what was left of the shop except just the hole? Smh
I wonder o
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Templa(m): 5:55am On Aug 26, 2017
How come they were able to dig through the foundation of that store? Unless ofcos if it was poorly built on sand..but these criminals no get joy o
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Templa(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Mrlouis:
My niggers in Aba will tell ya.. Use reinforced concrete for ur shop flooring impregnated with iron rods welded together and crisscrossing each other. Use closely welded iron pipes for ceiling and round d walls. Let me see the thief that has 3 brains that will mine your shop. These thieves have advanced, we got to be a step ahead of em.

Hahahaha la shop la vault
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by omodave(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2017
This type theif always remain poor..... Why not channel that strength n idea to something else...
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by laliga01: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2017
datopaper:
These people are less intelligent. And the case is fun. Then, where is the shop? Maybe inside forest

Just saying

From the few pictures posted, I think that shop was built on top of a drainage system or on top a hollow because they only broke the Base of the shop.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by raysplashinfo(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
. Auntie, y my home town?..
u should have referred her to Edo for quick recovery.
cool
dollytino4real:
. Auntie, y my home town?..
u should have referred her to Edo for quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.