Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (52190 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Queenext:
Seriously, I wonder how some people sleep at night,after causing others pains...

Things are really happening in diz world
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by iamcy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Men of the underworld....literally

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
They're idiots,if they have such a skill why didn't they use it on banks where the money are insured,bastards.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
scaramucci:

How did you know the gender of the robbers? You are a suspect.
ok sori world people.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by shaicollins(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
CastedDude:
A lady who owns a boutique in Sapele area of Delta state - has been left heartbroken after her shop was looted by men of the underworld. According to reports, the hoodlums penetrated the shop through a big hold they dug on the ground last night as they stole all her -Shirts, Perfumes, Shoes, Jeans and other items...

The lady simply identified as Misan is now appealing to the authorities to come to her aid and apprehend the perpetrators.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ladys-boutique-looted-robbers-digging-hole-ground-photos.html

contact me for insurance policy that can cover ur shop(fire and burglary)
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
careytommy7:

My choice of words might not have properly conveyed what I meant properly but I'm sure most people got the point of it.
If you are hopping about just digging holes, yes, there is money to be made from it
Digging at construction site for Soakaway, drainage, trenches etc

I get it.. You know, I'm an entrepreneur and always looking for a legit way money can be made. I might not ultilize the info, but my readers might.

Thanks for taking your time to explain.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Ten06(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
The kind of Human rats that chased our presido from office are still very much in Sapele
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by KingRexUb(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
sapele boys no gt chills ooohh All dis stress will be nothn if wat they steal cant not compensate it
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by oluangelkay(f): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
BroZuma:
Bankers of Bangladesh!
First it was bank job, then Indians copied and acted bank of bangladesh, Now Nigeria copied and now its nolonger movie, Boutique job is now real. Now these criminals are learning, but next time, they should try Cbn or even shopright. Foolish people
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
I'm speechless, really.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
I know the thieves ... it must be Gbenga and segun this is their modus operandi I bet my balls on this claim
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
oluangelkay:
First it was bank job, then Indians copied and acted bank of bangladesh, Now Nigeria copied and now its nolonger movie, Boutique job is now real. Now these criminals are learning, but next time, they should try Cbn or even shopright. Foolish people

You have to hand it to them...energy that they'd have invested in a gona somewhere ...
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
This just reminds me of one thing,
Prison break Tv series.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Mrlouis: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
My niggers in Aba will tell ya.. Use reinforced concrete for ur shop flooring impregnated with iron rods welded together and crisscrossing each other. Use closely welded iron pipes for ceiling and round d walls. Let me see the thief that has 3 brains that will mine your shop. These thieves have advanced, we got to be a step ahead of em.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zilifish:
AFONJ...........A grin
Attention seeker! Your stupidity is alarming, see your doctor. Please go along with Bullhari007 your fellow partner.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by nextstep(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na wao! With all the burglary, chains, security door... Now we have to start putting iron inside german floor again...
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ofuonyebi: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
The underworld still went under the earth like their name to steal this lady's joy!

Good Samaritans and the Dangotes and Otedola's of 9ja please show her mercy..

Of course where is woman Alakija the billionaire?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by jackie35(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
CastedDude:
A lady who owns a boutique in Sapele area of Delta state - has been left heartbroken after her shop was looted by men of the underworld. According to reports, the hoodlums penetrated the shop through a big hold they dug on the ground last night as they stole all her -Shirts, Perfumes, Shoes, Jeans and other items...

The lady simply identified as Misan is now appealing to the authorities to come to her aid and apprehend the perpetrators.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ladys-boutique-looted-robbers-digging-hole-ground-photos.html

ABEG NA WETIN DEY USE DIG THAT HOLE?
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by CoolestJoe: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
After watching prison break. Wow!
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by ogbu80(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
See Dem afonja's, na for stealing and mining skull dem de get creativity pass sad
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by kabaka1: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
quite unfortunate 4 her. hope she got Cct 4 her store
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by sonnie10: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
ndiboy01:

"""I believe u broda ..........digging graves can also generate money bro """"""

Badest cool
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by wildchild02: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
God will multiply the loss for you IJN

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
all this effort just to steal few cheap clothes, if they put the same effort in farming they wouldn't need to steal grin
all they had to do was to walk into the shop and steal cash
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by nicerichard05: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
she is doing her thing to avoid ashy work but evil men don't want her to be happy. op tell to go to ijebu ode they will return them in hurry

nd who told u dat the shop was nt set up with d proceeds of ashy. lol
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by vertF(f): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
just like in the movie THE BANK JOB..like if u've seen the movie
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by mysteryman2014: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
That must be a tunnel, where does it lead to? That might provide a clue as who the thief is.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by simols(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
she is doing her thing to avoid ashy work but evil men don't want her to be happy. op tell to go to ijebu ode they will return them in hurry

or they should just try to enter keke napep 50naira to imosan, i believe those hoodlums life will never remain the same.
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lolz....Sharp guys
Re: Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's serious. Dig hole shocked cool shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.