Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men (370 Views)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Pieces Of Advice To Single Men From Married Men by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
While you keep enjoying your single life and preparing to settle down soon. Here are the best pieces of advice married men have for their single guys. 
Read below!

1. This is how you know you’ve found ‘the one’

This might sound weird, but when my brother asked me how I knew if my wife was the one I told him that being around her felt like being alone, but a bit better. For me, even hanging out with some of my best friends can feel a bit draining. With my wife, it always just felt easy… I think that’s love (to me). Also, a friend of mine once told me that...

Read more: http://www.ugoupdatesng.com/2017/08/top-9-pieces-of-advice-to-single-men.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Grow In The Word / A Nairalander Taking Africa By Storm / Relocating Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.