Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (45455 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by jazon(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2022
What do you think?

Bede Nnamdi Nwulu:
Dear Ladies, If you're clocking 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, Look for a guy and beg him to impregnate you.
You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

Stop waiting for something that may never happen. There's no marriage in heaven as I heard. I'm only trying to make common sense!

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2022
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Women dey suffer, women are their own worst enemy.

187 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kriss216: 6:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Nairaland evening newspapers should come and take update.

I don't want to start mentioning names.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Oga op sharrap and stop being a simp,you must be a dundee for you to tell anyone when to get married.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Valid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kriss216: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Will your blood impregnate herself or will you impregnate your blood

No beg, No gbola. That's the policy now.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Will your blood impregnate herself or will you impregnate your blood

No beg, No gbola. That's the policy now.
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kriss216: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.
Maybe it's your own prick that is cheap.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Maybe it's your own prick that is cheap.
lipsrsealed naaa, never. I only aim and hit the target never gone off course before, been celibate by choice now for years. Do am if he easy.

11 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kriss216: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed naaa, never. I only aim and hit the target never gone off course before, been celibate by choice now for years. Do am if he easy.
I'm celibate too.

Exactly why I said your blood has to beg for the gbola. Gbola doesn't come too cheap and easy these days, especially for evening newspapers.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

I'm celibate too.

Exactly why I said your blood has to beg for the gbola. Gbola doesn't come too cheap and easy these days, especially for evening newspapers.
Awwwn they are not close to evening not even in afternoon self, but gbola comes cheap abeg, talk truth all this boyz going to quarters to waste their hard earn #500 and #1000 just for one round, don't yoy see the way Olosho are cashing out.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Hamachi(f): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2022
What?!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by OBALOLA55(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Hamachi:
What?!
I HOPE CANDIDLADY AND SIOFRA ARE READING THIS

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by LikeAking: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:

Be open minded. Charly boy gave a simlilar advice to Linda Ikeji, she is very hapi today.

No be every body go marry.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Hamachi(f): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

Be open minded. Charly boy gave a simlilar advice to Linda Ikeji, she is very hapi today.

True you can join AdasLounge18 on telegram to get ypurt own baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by dangoteinlaw: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Hamachi:
True you can join AdasLounge18 on telegram to get ypurt own baby mama
ok

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Generalwoodz(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2022
When you get old as a spinster this message will become more clearer and vivid to you....

As one gets older, one gets more lonely and this fact gets quadrupled if one is all by herself. No husband to show love, No children to whine and call you up... there's no element of joy when one is alone.

To add, not all is destined for marriage and if Providence places you in bad side of the divide, do well to make the best part of it. It's more like making lemonades outta of lemon.

Take this from me if you're approaching the big 40: if you can't trap any guy down, spread your legs widely when next you're getting the D, and make sure you get knocked up.

This is a dicey situation. If you can't afford artificial insemination, then you must be twice as careful, selective and highly cautious whose sperm you're getting into you.

In other words, take your time and do your homework before spreading those legs widely. grin

When you're 60, with top notch vibrancy, enviable good health and wellness, but no children... You're fuccked up.

Get the D now!
Get the D now!
Spread the legs damn wide!
Spread the legs damn wide!

"So says the preacher as he briskly walks out of the thread, dressed in immaculate Cloak. White and adnored."

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

undecided I never said everyone will get married is not everyone that should have kids through birth, they is adoption. I'm open minded.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by LikeAking: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided I never said everyone will get married is not everyone that should have kids through birth, they is adoption. I'm open minded.

When dem fit born and never born?

Ladies above 40, find one man to give you belle. But before you do am gather ur family members tell them with boldness.

No hide and seek games.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2022
LikeAking:

When dem fit born and never born?

Ladies above 40, find one man to give you belle. But before you do am gather ur family members tell them with boldness.

No hide and seek games.
undecided and you think hypocrite families will agree?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by LikeAking: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided and you think hypocrite families will agree?

What has the families done for dem all these years?

The violent taketh by force.

Family shud produce happy or succesful kids, else that family has failed. So, family in this cas must agree or hide their head in shame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by qekng40(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Real matters sad
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by eedhrisademola(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
Chai! Common SENSE Is not COMMON Among COMMON people.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by CAPSLOCKED: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
AT THIS STAGE OF OUR LIVES I EXPECT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT ONLINE WOMEN AND THEIR FRIENDS IN SALONS AND OTHER ALL-FEMALE CENTERS ARE THE WORST PLACES TO GET ADVICE FROM. NOT EVEN SHOCKED AT THIS GARBAGE COMING FROM AN OBVIOUS REJECTEE REGRETTING HER LIFE DECISIONS.

THERE'S NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN SO YOU DON'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT, BUT THEN THERE ARE WIGS AND MAKEUP OVER THERE?.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by DropsMic(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Mindlog: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmm...beg a guy to impregnate her when many of them are looking for free sex? cheesy

A lady who wants to get pregnant for a random guy can easily do so without the guy ever knowing he has fathered a child if the lady don't want him to be in the life of the child.

To go to a fertility clinic, pay for sperm and get inseminated is another option....no baby daddy drama.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Basheer22: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
The lady who gave this advice was convicted for prostitution in the US.

Just saying.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Generalwoodz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:
The lady who gave this advice was convicted for prostitution in the US.

Just saying.
Kestolove:
This IndecentStar from ebonyi

Ofcourse she fuccked up. Who never fuccked up two hands in the air? No hands .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by FalseProphet1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
I see Nigerian guys hungrily applying on Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, to become sperm donors to these evening newspapers, I see them posting colour riot pencil jeans and slippers on their dp with the money they were paid with.

This I have seen.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.