Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. (6597 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Men, I Need Your Opinion On This. / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2021
I wanted to be silent for a while but I had to create this thread because one mumu nairaland female was telling me to change my mindset about Nigeria women.

The only thing I have seen in this life is that 95% of Nigeria women are terrible, period.

I have met many women in my life that, I have become so convince that 95% of nigeria women are toxic and wicked in nature.

All my life I carried Nigeria women on my head, the more I tried to help and lift them up, the more they keep draging me down. Nigeria women spiritually and physically drag me down to the point where I became homeless.

The devils used nigeria women to drag me down to the point where I became physically and emotionally down. As I am now, I can never make any life decision base on any woman on earth.

NIGERIA WOMEN HAVE SHALLOW SOUL

Nigeria women can praise you today and curse your life tomorrow.

A nigeria woman can pray for you today and swear for you to die tomorrow.

A nigeria woman can give you a plate of food, she will tell the world that, she is the one feeding you.

If you reveal your secret to any woman, you die well.

Nigeria women are very selfish people, they can never help a suffering man but they expect a man to help them.

If a nigeria woman help you - God is heavily involve

Nigeria women will not give you anything for free - unless she is a selfless and Godly soul

If you want to buy something from a nigeria woman, she will heavily cheat you because you are a man.

They quarrel like crazy.
They gossip like hell.

If you are a broke man - nigeria women will be the one mocking you. A man can never look down on you but nigeria women will make you to commit suicide if you are poor

If you marry a Nigeria woman, don't get broke. If you get broke, you are finished.

MY EXPERIENCE

Devilish nigeria women almost killed me many times - It was the mighty hand of God that save me

Nigeria women drain me financially -

Nigeria women ruine my beautiful life.

Nigeria women turn my world upside down

I have lost more than 400 million naira because of useless nigeria women.

I lost many of my properties because of cold hearted Nigeria women.

I became homeless for 1yr because of nigeria women.

Women land-ladies gang up against me, evicted me and threw all my properties out of my apartment and it was nigeria men that still rescue me.

I suffered and raised money again- blood sisters scattered my money and made me more homeless.

I move from one town to another and finally rent somewhere to start afresh. I had to move out of the place within two months because of landlord wife, that is making the life of everyone a hell. Even her hubby feel like dieing.

I move to another town again and settled down there as a tired drain person, I also fled the place within two months because of a crazy nigeria women single neighbors.

I became homeless again - Then I endlessly search and I found an apartment in nice neighborhood, I was surprised that, the owner was a very young woman who inherited the place from late father. I explained to the young lady that, I am homeless because of many unexpected event that happened to me.
She told me to pay her 12 months. I pleaded with her to accept 11 months rent and that within 18 days I will bring 12k and fulfill all her demand. She told me to my face that, she doesn't care if I am homeless. I began to plead with her, I began to beg her to save me from homelesness. I plead and promised to give her the remaining 12k within three weeks.

She said to my face, all she cared about is money. I started running helter and sketer and went to meet those who I help that own me money. I went back there in a hurry to pay her, she has already rent the place to someone else who paid her in full. As I was about to live, she told me, didn't I tell you I will give it to anyone who meet her needs?

I said to myself, if this lady is a guy - he would be compassionate to his fellow homeless man

I left the young lady with pains and as I walked inside the rain- I started weeping and I said, God, why have you abandoned me ?.

I later move to my sister place - She started giving me scam format - within 9 days, when she saw I was not falling for her scam tactics, she asked me to leave her house which I did within 10 days

I move to another town, where I settled just to rest to regain my sanity.

In this new place, two of the crazy and sick minded nigeria women + landlady instantly started troubling me. I almost beat one of them.

I sat down one day and I asked myself - WHY, WHY ?

I began to weep and silently mentioned the name of my elder brother - He warned me many times concerning nigeria women but I failed to see his own life that, it was nigeria women that destroyed him.

13 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2021
MEN; If you marry a Nigeria woman, you have married more problem to your life.

You better be prepared

I will be resting and enjoying myself in (SoBe), why I pray for you to overcome. cool

12 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by ahnie: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2021
It's 5:36am in the United States of ASABA.
Let me go brush my teeth.

7 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen.

Are you not a woman? Yes

Do you know what it is to be a man?

Do you know what it feels for a man to loss his world?

Do you know what it is for a man to suffer unjust?

Do you know what it feels for a man to be homeless for a year?

Do you know the amount of demons that, I have contend with ?

Do you know what it is for a man to overcome 30 years spiritual and physical battles ?

Do you think greatness is for boys?

May the angels of God slap your dirty mouth for calling me this boy.

4 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Sleepwalking millionaire, good morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Uncle Lostchild you are a rollling stone, seek professional therapy as there is so much fixations you need to deal with.

Any mental health professional who go through your threads, would clearly see the string that bind them all......seek professional help, a quiet therapy room will help you exhale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sleepwalking millionaire, good morning.

SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2021
greenie77:
Uncle Lostchild you are a rollling stone, seek professional therapy as there is so much fixations you need to deal with.

Any mental health professional who go through your threads, would clearly see the string that bind them all......seek professional help, a quiet therapy room will help you exhale.

Mama
SHUT UP
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

Mama
SHUT UP

I have an insight into your present frame of mind, so I don't feel offended. wink

14 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
greenie77:

I have an insight into your present frame of mind, so I don't feel offended. wink

SHUT UP
before I slap your mouth

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP
before I slap your mouth

I am not physically around you but your mind convinces you that you can slap my mouth......hmmm, this is getting serious!

17 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by TarOrfeeek: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2021
angry

May thunder fire all the women that did this to you.

May God bless all the men that helped you.

6 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2021
I can help a man
But
If I will help a woman only when suffering children are involve
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2021
greenie77:

I am not physically around you but your mind convinces you that you can slap my mouth......hmmm, this is getting serious!

SHUT UP
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by RightToReject(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2021
All the vices you listed are not exclusive to the female gender; your past pro-women and pro-children inclination was the reason why most of the assumed perpetrators of the vices against you are mainly women.

Once more, the surest way to come out of your present quagmire is acceptance of the responsibility of your past actions and inactions - it doesn't matter whether conceit and impression or naivety/selflessness/feeble-mindedness caused it. Transmute to your default state, enact a philosophy that suits whom you believe you're and own and live up to it in words and actions - better if the core of the philosophy is justness. One who does not believe in something will always fall for anything.

If you can eschew conceit and impression, you will live a healthier life and go far in life.

4 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP

Some much anger boiling inside....seek better ways to ventilate it, so you can move on better with your life as this life is too transient to waste it living it in your present frame of mind.

7 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Vision101(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2021
@Lostchild

SHUT UP

@me
Stop insulting my good friend. tongue
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by ahnie: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Lolzzzzzzzzz
Funny thread cheesy grin
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Ego2(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by ahnie: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2021
What this guy needs is a hard ground breaking sex,the type that would burst his scrotal sac and reset his memory grin grin grin.

Mariahangel what do ya think?

4 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by ahnie: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021
I tink I should come and bee going grin grin grin
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2021
ahnie:
What this guy needs is a hard ground breaking sex,the type that would burst his scrotal sac and reset his memory grin grin grin.

Mariah.angel what do ya think?

cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink wink grin cheesy grin

With men or women? grin

Anyone you see claiming 'all men are this', 'all women are that' has unresolved issues.

And there are PLENTY men/boys and women/girls in that category on this forum.

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by ahnie: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

With men or women? grin

Anyone you see claiming 'all men are this', 'all women are that' has unresolved issues.

grin
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:

With men or women? grin

Perfectly captured!
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2021
greenie77:

Some much anger boiling inside....seek better ways to ventilate it, so you can move on better with your life as this life is too transient to waste it living it in your present frame of mind.

SHUT UP
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Vision101:
@Lostchild

SHUT UP

@me
Stop insulting my good friend. tongue

She has fowl mouth.
She need to be quiet when men speak.

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

She need to be quiet when men speak.

Which men?

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2021
greenie77:

Which men?

SHUT UP
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by greenie77: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP

Enjoying the cruise, you better not waste the first page of your thread with "SHUT UP" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by crackhaus: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2021
I don't know about these your stories, but something I can agree with you on is that people need to be careful — men should be careful of women, and women sef should be careful of men.

Nigerians generally are terrible people, it is not gender-specific as there's no single person who is completely innocent.
Na only our baba God in heaven fit claim innocence for this life...

We mere mortals simply have to select our demons from the pack and make peace with her/his own brand of witchery/wizardry, at least to the level we can manage. grin

11 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

Mercychen.

Are you not a woman? Yes

Do you know what it is to be a man?

Do you know what it feels for a man to loss his world?

Do you know what it is for a man to suffer unjust?

Do you know what it feels for a man to br homeless for a year?

Do you know the amount of demons that, I have contend with ?

Do you know what it is for a man to overcome 30 years battles ?

Do you think greatness is for boys?

May the angels of God slap your dirty mouth for calling me this boy.

Stop sounding like a broken record all over the place.

If you don't care about people in their darkest, no body cares about your rantings.
So, suck it in already.

For your info, the angels do God's biddings and commands. And im their duty to protect and cover not abuse.

DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing / I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.