Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46381 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kolaranking1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
Symphony No. 5 in C minor by Ludwig van Beethoven.
Are you for real? Do you study music?
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by abidex0z(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Check musicpleer.com
thank you bro...

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by rakabuba001(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
Coat of many colours by Dolly Parton. Many might not understand but this song means a lot to me."Coat of many colors,my mama made for me........".

my favorite line..."One is only poor only if they chose to be.." good one there bro
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Josephjnr(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
rakabuba001:

my favorite line..."One is only poor only if they chose to be.." good one there bro

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by phelmzzy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jiss I thought I know so many tracks but seeing this endless list I think am still a novice bt my own goes thus: Chris brown- I should have kissed you, don't judge me,without you,falling angel,won't stop ft sevyn, ONE DIRECTION all ther songs most especially fool's gold and ready to run LITTLE MIX- good enough,secret love songs then JUSTIN BIEBER- purpose (my best song), stuck in the moment, love yourself (this song remember me of someone),where are you and nothing like us. And many more can't list them all
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Smytter(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
blacktallest:
If only for a moment girl.....Steve Perry
Take my breath away........Berlin
Fall for your type......Jamie Fox
Us against the world.......Westlife
Dentro un altro si..........Il Divo
Broken road....... Rascal Flats
Love again.....Pink ft Nate Reuss
Sometimes when we touch......Olivia Ong
El Predador......Enrique Igelasis ft Marco Antonio Solis
Time after time......Cassandra Wilson
Have you ever really loved a woman.......Bryan Adams
Inconsolable..... Backstreet boyz
A thousand years.......Christina Perri
Obvious...... Westlife
I knew I loved you...... Savage Garden
Truly, madly, deeply....... Savage Garden
Too late, too soon......Jon Secada
All of Enya, Yanni, Andrea Botcelli....what can I say? I love music, especially oldies
you working in a Radio House?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by QuietHammer(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by blacktallest(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Smytter:
you working in a Radio House?

Lol....no sir. I don't
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kolaranking1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
Yes sir. I did.
No wonder. Which schl sir?
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by QuietHammer(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kolaranking1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
OAU. Did you?
I'm currently studying music in oau too....I'm in 200 lvl
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by QuietHammer(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
kolaranking1:
I'm currently studying music in oau too....I'm in 200 lvl
That's great. I think I know you. You stayed in Faj in your first year and play the piano.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by dareerah(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Terry- knack u akpako Davido-pere Olamide-wo Kiss daniel-sofa
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by olipee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
harmony940:
I love enya too,that's a Yoruba slang,and it means your head dey there....classical minds are very rare,most people don't even know about Enya or her songs,the songs to many is too boring,only few understands and enjoy the song....
that makes us TRIO I love Enya

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kolaranking1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
QuietHammer:

That's great. I think I know you. You stayed in Faj in your first year and play the piano.
yeah.....ion think I know you

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by nolio(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Michael Jackson heal the world. heard the song the first time when I was 4 and I cried. couldn't have heard the lyrics at that age so don't know what in particular made me cry but when I grew up and listened to it, men I wept. it still make me pull a tear up till now. I think if I was an actor and asked to do a cry scene I will just ask them to play me "Michael Jackson heal the world"coos that's the only thing in this works that has made me cry

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Maccoy507: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ashley86400:
Being an introvert and a lover of blues. a k.a sad songs, I have hundreds of songs that fall into this category:

Coldplay- "Clocks".

Disturbed -"Sound of Silence". (Rendition) This song is powerful. You can't listen to it without having some kind of emotion.
I advice music lovers to get this song.

Fever Ray - "When I grow up."

Seether- "Careless Whispers" (Rendition)

Goo Goo Dolls- "Iris".

Yellow Fever- "City of Devils".

Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsodies". This one among the top 50 best songs ever recorded.

Phil Collins- "Another Day in Paradise"

Celine Dion- "Goodbye".

Staind- "So far away".

Coldplay- "Talk".

Three Days Grace- "I am Machine."

XU Sawano Hiroyuki- "Scapegoat"

Enya- "May it be".

Sarah Brightman- "Time to say goodbye" (Italian version) A very powerful opera.

Shane & Shane- "Your love".

Though all these songs are "sad songs" so to say, only one song has made me cry and that is :

Phil Collins - "Do you remember."

The soundtrack itself is so sad, the lyrics are sadder. It borders on the futile attempt of loving someone who doesn't love and will never love you back.

My best song in the world. sad

P. S- Anyone else shares these same feelings with these songs? Especially the less common ones.
I don't joke with any of Phil Collins track.
1) tearing nd breaking
2) paradise
3) everyday
4)can't turn back the years
5) all of my life.

Then come to skeeter Davies
Dear john.

Lionel Richie- stuck on u
2) hello.

Everly brother- take a message to marry.

When I am in need of inner peace or serenity I just click my enya play list. It has 41 songs.

Some of dolly parton do help.
1) eagly when she fly
) blowing in the wind
3)yellow roses

#team_introvert

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Maccoy507: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
badmrkt:
All Enya's tracks...
undisputed! Enya all d way.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ashley86400: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Maccoy507:
I don't joke with any of Phil Collins track.
1) tearing nd breaking
2) paradise
3) everyday
4)can't turn back the years
5) all of my life.

Then come to skeeter Davies
Dear john.

Lionel Richie- stuck on u
2) hello.

Everly brother- take a message to marry.

When I am in need of inner peace or serenity I just click my enya play list. It has 41 songs.

Some of dolly parton do help.
1) eagly when she fly
) blowing in the wind
3)yellow roses

#team_introvert

Other than Skeeter Davies, I like every other singer you mentioned .The only "Dear John " I've listened to was by Taylor Swift and I didn't really really like it (it was a nice song nevertheless) because she was basically lamenting as she usually does.

I don't play with Phil Collins either-his songs were basically the first I can consciously remember hearing in my earliest memories as a child. Such an underrated musician yet everyone keeps stealing his songs.

Lionel Richie is like vintage wine. Absolutely love him.

Dolly part on is undisputed the Queen of Country. Whitney Houston might have made "I will always love you" her signature song, but she can never take the ownership from Parton.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Maccoy507: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2017
harmony940:
I love enya too,that's a Yoruba slang,and it means your head dey there....classical minds are very rare,most people don't even know about Enya or her songs,the songs to many is too boring,only few understands and enjoy the song....
see my friend. Enya seems to be singing with a different kind of energy. Love her tOo

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Maccoy507: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2017
kenny714433:
Skeeter Davis

My last date
I love skeeter Davies do know where I can download her song.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2017
Just my imagination running away with me-the temptation of the 1960's
Song about alove to a girl who doesn't know it
Reminds me of falling in love with a lady who doesn't even know me.I was too shy to even approach her back then.my first crush,almost fell from an okada when I saw her
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Smytter(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2017
blacktallest:

Lol....no sir. I don't
no qualm! Just your taste of music, Simply classical! Wish i can have your playlist, all of it...
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Bosville(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2017
Funny no one mentioned Brandy's- Long distance & Mariah Carey's-Bye bye.

Here's my list.

Bruno Mars- When I was your man

Bruno Mars-Talking to the moon

Bruno mars-In the rain

Rihanna ft mikky ekko- Stay

Eminem-Toy soldiers

Eminem-Stan

Sam smith-I'm not the only one

Mi ft Praiz- Epic

Rihanna-cry

Justin Beiber-purpose
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by anaton(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
The Biafran national anthem titled, All hail Biafra!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by blacktallest(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Smytter:
no qualm! Just your taste of music, Simply classical! Wish i can have your playlist, all of it...

Sure thing sir. No problem. Would love to share if possible. Thanks by the way

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by bouncin04(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2017
All of una dey learn

go and listen to * Home * by Chris Daughtry and thank me lera with a cold beer
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Smytter(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
blacktallest:

Sure thing sir. No problem. Would love to share if possible. Thanks by the way
You re welcome. #happy #sunday

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Wroxxane: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ghost01:
Yeah.
"...There's a darkness upon me that's flooded in light, And I'm frightened by those who don't see it."
Lovely song, beautiful video.
wink
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by TEEBLUE88(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tinashe-flame
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Jammey6551(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
a thousand years

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.