Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (160392 Views)

The Most Brutal Photos From The Mayweather-mcgregor Fight / Watch (live Stream): Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor Fight Live #mayweathervs / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Negro1986(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
- How to ask the right questions
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

Brother , please kindly send to me as well, I will like to listen to it as well ,, thank you .

AmakomAugustine@yahoo.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by feldido(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
vickyblase2:
The should make the fight hot..if probably kill themselves....MY $LGD is more important

U sef chop from LGD?

Guy I need signals jareh

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by adisabarber(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
We are comparing a boxer and a gidigbo fighter, your are bringing example of 2 sprinters. How is that related?

Eastatlantaniqqa:
Mc gregor may win you never can tell
just as usain bolt lost to gatlin

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ikorodureporta: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Its not a serious fyte-joor. They're jst tryn to enrich demselvs
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ALAYORMII: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

alayormii@yahoo.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by abfan(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am putting my money on McGregor baby!

Never dare a man who has nothing to lose and everything to prove. McGregor is hungry...very hungry for that title. He's gonna be another Joshua out there.

There is no title on the line, the WBC belt you see there was just custom made.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by xwin(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
me too need am boss. thank u. leyemok@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by 9jatatafo(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2017
McGregor for the cash
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by chidooh1: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor

Ticket: $2825

Meanwhile David and Goliath fight was free.....
gringringrin
thank you so much bros,u made my day.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by cstr1000: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Boxing has lost fervor.
In those days, boxers set to fight will not even be able to pose togther without punching each other's eyes out.
But today, they pose together like girls. sad
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by AuroraB(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2017
NotNairalandi:
what time dear....i mean naija time
Early hours of Sunday, 4am, I learned
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2017
gberra:
McGregor bounce head off the canvas. Conor cracks mayweather with that left, mayweather goes down, not getting back up.
Personally, it's a money grab. Conor has signed the biggest contract of his career before stepping in the ring.
How you watching the fight?
Lol yeah he'll make a lot of money and I have a feeling a lot of his antics are just to garner more views

Haven't even checked where it will be showing, probably online somewhere cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by enemyofprogress: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Is it their body?
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Houstency(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by doyinbaby(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2017
How do women married to boxers cope........I would die of heart attack seeing my husband in a boxing ring,,,,,,.once I know a man is a boxer I would never agree to even be his friend.....I can't imagine my friend in a boxing ring
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2017
timawoku:
why thank him? He gave you wrong information. ...
Its actually August 27th

Ehhh Make I ask google before una confuse me .

Modified : Oga timawaku na today be d fight. No dull yourself o
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by suso(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't understand why all the noise about the fight between Mayweather and Mc Gregor even the greatest fight between David and Goliath was watched for free.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Lanretoye(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2017
PAULSMITH249931:
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
BY SUSCRIBING
SAY NO TO POVERTY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE
person wey him cup never full dey call another person make him come fetch.
if ur games dey come,stake higher and you will be free from poverty than asking people to send you as cheap as 1k for games...
bros park,mayweather wan fight.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MAMA setting them I would be certain Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes
As the article notes, there's precedent for MMA fighters getting injured in the boxing ring. In June, the UFC veteran Tim Hague died two days after being knocked out in the second round of his fourth career boxing match.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

I need it too. etechgist (at)gmail(dot)com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
doyinbaby:
How do women married to boxers cope........I would die of heart attack seeing my husband in a boxing ring,,,,,,.once I know a man is a boxer I would never agree to even be his friend.....I can't imagine my friend in a boxing ring

Ok you've been noticed. Omo Manchester.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Cloudrise: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
vickyblase2:
The should make the fight hot..if probably kill themselves....MY $LGD is more important
crypto trader sighted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by donuba61: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
. please send to me too. donuba61@yahoo.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by stagger: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MAMA setting them I would be certain Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes

Boxers have the strongest PUNCH of any combat sports. A study was done that proved this. MMA and UFC fights typically last 5 round maximum. Mayweather has fought 12 round fights with some of the best in the business: Jose Luis Castello, Marcos Maidana, Oscar de la Hoya, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Canelo Alvarez, Manuel Marquez, the Pacman, etc. You name them. All these guys were champions as well, not journeymen.

McGregor stands no chance. he is going to get himself beaten up in this fight.

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by philGeo(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
burticious:
Abeg which betting site in Nigeria is putting up bet for this fight abeg.. I wan bet
bet9ja.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Bluffly: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Mc gregor may win you never can tell
just as usain bolt lost to gatlin
Gatlin has track record of 100 and 200 m but McGregor has no in ring experience. So why compare.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by iPopAlomo(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2017
ibkayee:
Not even a Mayweather fan but can't wait for him to knock the dust out of McGregor

The match is fixed... it's just about the money... logic backs may.... heart backs Greg... but you know heart nah...
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by gberra: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah he'll make a lot of money and I have a feeling a lot of his antics are just to garner more views

Haven't even checked where it will be showing, probably online somewhere cheesy
Talking about antics, you need listen to his verbal barbs. He's been the best in the game after Muhammed Ali. I've learnt how not to doubt him, he usually backs it up.
Although, his inexperience could cost him against a 49-0.

I would be watching the play back tho, but should you be watching live, be an Irish babe. smiley
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Herdeesir(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
pls send it to herdeesir@gmail.com too
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by blessme105: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

I have learnt in sales, that to promote value you need to promote those behind the services or. product. Reporting that 100 physicians gave their input about the match, is only to promote the value!
Who goes around to gather info from 100 doctors? loll #Na format

No more No less
I will appreciate if you can copy me too
blessme105@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by DirtyGold: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.