Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (47259 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by FemiMaduka(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying
Well, you are right in some way. However, landmass alone doesn't win wars. The Igbos today still remain the 3rd largest ethnic group in Nigeria in terms of population (closely following the Hausa and the Yoruba). So, the Igbos are a formidable force in Nigeria in all indices. If I may educate you a little, size and even population cannot determine a war (even at that). You obviously don't know that Japan (almost a tenth of China in population and far less in landmass) once held China in hostage (in military superiority) for many years. Japan was almost colonising China. The Jewish state of Isreal also conquered an Islamo-Arab coalition more than ten times its size in the Six day war... Know your history bro; emancipate yourself!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by sissoko22(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry
Am not understanding Mr Kenu again o
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ApexPredator: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
win2kwire:

The only people who should defend themselves against ibo decades of secret killings are other Nigerians.
ibos have killed more Nigerians than terrorists and other groups combined.
many road accidents are caused by ibo traders selling fake spare parts
hiv was spread significantly in Nigeria because ibo chemists are using same needles to save ego.
Many nigerians are addicts and have died from hard drugs produced and sold by ibos, ask NDLEA
NAFDAC was setup for ibos because they produce, import and sell fake, contaminated, poisonous, toxic goods to Nigerians.
All the more reason you should support Biafran. Are you a masochist?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
There will be no war against the southeast, afterall there is no rebellion against there. However there will be a crackdown on subversive elements IPOB inclusive in the next coming weeks. I also hope the government demands the revocation of NK bail in addition to the arrest of our arewa youth for threatening igbos with eviction.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by FTrebirth(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Israeljones:
August 27 2017... which kin future newspaper b this one..
mehn! na true o. make i shine eyes. shocked

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by oladele00(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
I luv this man.. KANU my man, he said and I quote, I listened to carpenters not the ......in abuja. Kanu the man of the people. I will go with the biafrans . Biafra here I come

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Cooly100: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zico5:
Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo

Sissy liar...Name one land Igbos grabbed from their neighbours? It is only the Igbos who had not fought...until the Nigeria civil war....compared with the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis...So what are your fear... you petty liar?..It is people's right to fight for self determination in internationally acceptable manner..

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by kikake: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Only homophobic persons, primitive persons or Jihadists can think of pointing a loaded gun to unarmed civilians, talk less pull the trigger to kill unarmed civilians.

President Buhari should have briefed his security chiefs to re-enforce against Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, he shouldn't have placed unarmed IPOB people on the same table with Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen - two of the world's notorious terrorist organizations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Cooly100: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
What does this fool take himself for sef..

I don't blame him sha, when their senators amd rep members there hold meetings with the nonentity. Why won't he feel important.

Buhari will show you pepper. Thank your stars it's not military regime

You can't comprehend anything..you are such a poor person...Why do you want to status quo to remain?
You right now...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by magzey: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
we only know one NIGERIA president. KANU Should know that BUHARI is not like those state governors that fear to call him to order.i don say ma own.

1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by sissoko22(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
FemiMaduka:
Well, you are right in some way. However, landmass alone doesn't win wars. The Igbos today still remain the 3rd largest ethnic group in Nigeria in terms of population (closely following the Hausa and the Yoruba). So, the Igbos are a formidable force in Nigeria in all indices. If I may educate you a little, size and even population cannot determine a war (even at that). You obviously don't know that Japan (almost a tenth of China in population and far less in landmass) once held China in hostage (in military superiority) for many years. Japan was almost colonising China. The Jewish state of Isreal also conquered an Islamo-Arab coalition more than ten times its size in the Six day war... Know your history bro; emancipate yourself!

Why not tell him, the fact that the Arabs- Israeli six day war was largely an America war. no your history guy.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by FemiMaduka(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying
Well, you are right in some way. However, landmass alone doesn't win wars. The Igbos today still remain the 3rd largest ethnic group in Nigeria in terms of population (closely following the Hausa and the Yoruba). So, the Igbos are a formidable force in Nigeria on all indices. If I may educate you a little, size and even population cannot determine a war (even at that). You obviously don't know that Japan (almost a tenth of China in population and far less in landmass) once held China hostage (in military superiority) for many years. Japan was almost colonising China. The Jewish state of Isreal also conquered an Islamo-Arab coalition more than ten times its size in the Six day war... Know your history bro; emancipate yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
kikake:
Only homophobic persons, primitive persons or Jihadists can think of pointing a loaded gun to unarmed civilians, talk less pull the trigger to kill unarmed civilians.

President Buhari should have briefed his security chiefs to re-enforce against Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen, he shouldn't have placed unarmed IPOB people on the same table with Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen - two of the world's notorious terrorist organizations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry
The guy don dey see wahala ahead of him now .
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Princedapace(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

Yea, a lot of igbo elders have spoken to him and that is how we want him to be sounding. Wisdom is not cowardice. He has shown that he can listen to elders.

Nigeria has not given me reasons to believe in her. I have believed in Nigeria for 26 years and she cant provide me with 24/7 electricity, quality health care, standard education etc. So, someone else is promising me a better country that can provide me with stable electricity, standard education, good health care system that will treat our politicians within the country, i will surely give such a promise a trial. It is not by war! I no do again, na by force?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by kikake: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
FemiMaduka:

Point of correction: Igbo is the largest single ethnic group in Nigeria, not third largest ethnic group that you said. Nigeria politically and economically schemed out its largest single ethnic group, that's why Nigeria FAILED. It's like Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland scheming out England in the politics and economic process of the UK.

Far north Nigeria toying with the idea of another war instead of political restructuring shall lose woefully if its Janjaweeeed soldiers in Nigeria Army inadvertently provoke another civil war to keep Nigeria one. Fulani shall be disappointed by the British this time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
venai:
PEACEFUL AGITATORS! That is the right phrase to describe IPOB. It is only northerners and their western ass lickers that are calling for war.
Now you the first born of KANU call people names" ass lickers" & your KANU says you are peacefully people. Can you see how you present yourselves?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by heendrix(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
cool
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by MaziEDOZIE(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
apesinola001:
Who is Nnamdi kanu
...even a 2yr.old Baby knows the name talk of you wey done old but still dey shit for Nicka!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
baike:
let the war happen, buhari!?
Why don't you ask your parents what a civil war is like cos its obvious you were not born during the last one in Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Qyubee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Now they call him peaceful, he thinks himself as a peaceful agitator......he thinks we've forgotten that he went to the US soliciting for guns and money to fight for biafra....only brainwashed fellows will fall for this dudes skirmishes.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by heendrix(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
lollypeezle:
There can never be war in this country again...Oju ti la

na person wey chop belle full go fight war na abi?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Lightening: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
shevy878:
hmm! This guy is too intellectually Advance to be an Igbo Man.

Which Afonja youth living or dead is his intellectual equal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Less than a week into Buhari's return the polity is once again heated and tension high once more to extent the discourse has gone back to war and threats of war instead economic building and Ideas centred around growth instead of destruction just like it was under a wiser Osinbanjo some in the past 100 days as acting president..The personality called Buhari only breeds destruction, decimation, negativity and backwardness ..I am sorry to say the primary threat to Nigeria today is not low oil prices , Nnamdi Kanu nor corruption but actually that personality called Buhari.
That's your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Zico5 post=59819972]Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo[/quote Please tell him the fact o.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by chinnyvera(f): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
All hail Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by makdcash(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who go read all this wan

quote author=OrientDailyNews post=59812698]

Source: https://orientdailynews.com/dont-instigate-another-war-kanu-tells-buhari/
[/quote]
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by kaykaymcb(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Premium logo designs...Place your order...08083108100
https://www.nairaland.com/4006548/rate-logo-designs

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luluman: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
ruggedised:
this kanu get mind, it marvels me the kind courage this man get

May biafra come to pass cool cool cool

afonja is time for masturbation, tot you people say fear don catch kanu that he's now hiding cheesy grin
Hope you will not call on America, amnesty international or ICC when the game starts.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by chinnyvera(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria has failed it's citizens

1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Psoul(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Israeljones:
August 27 2017... which kin future newspaper b this one..

Bros, i don't expect u to be shocked. Are u new to Newspapers and Magazines. The Newspaper is a weekly Newspaper. So one Publication covers a whole week. It may be released on a Monday morning and remain valid till Sunday. Which means the next edition will only come the next Monday and not daily.
Many Magazines are like dat too.
I beliv u are cleared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.