Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (47252 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
attackgat:

Wha does it matter? Igbos have been in a prison called Nigeria since 1914

It does matter!
You are not trying to say they are Animals destined to live and breed in a prison?
How can you say Ibos have been in Prison since 1914, when it is not as if a Judge sentenced them to Life imprisonment or dont you knwo that is more than 100yrs already

Anyway, Criminals deserve to be in Prison. undecided undecided
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

The fraudster has got nothing to offer other than his extremely annoying igbotic accent he uses for name calling and call for public sympathy afterward.
Yes, truly he has nothing to offer but Pls prevail on your master and let them meet on Channels TV for issues based discourse. It's your master that requested for superior argument and somebody came out, until they meet at the ring before we know the winner. Joe Igbokwe still waiting for him.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Arnoldo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
olasmith10:
similar moment ojukwu ignited even after the 1967 aburi accord.
Then did nigeria stand on the aburi agreement?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by sledok: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
My dear Kanu pls can u answer these questions: 1. What sources of revenue do u have on ground to sustain Biafra if u succeed? 2.Do u have food and jobs for the entire Igbos in the North if they come home? 3.How many of your followers have investments outside Igbo land? 4. Are your members up to half of Igbos in Nigeria? 5.How many states in Nigeria have agreed to join Biafra? 6. Have u convinced sensible and responsible Igbos not miscreants? 7. How do u intend to develop Biafra if achieved. If you answer these questions well more people will support u but if u fail the questions it means u should keep quiet and forget about Biafra.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Milestones:
: YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR,
you are a bloody ass licker.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should understand that majority of Igbos are never in support of BIAFRA. The President have said that majority of Nigerians wants to be together. And mind you namdi's agitation is causing setbacks in areas of security n economy.

If I have to describe this young man, I see him as not wise enough to lead me. His agitation came in at the wrong time , he would have started his agitation even before President Good Luck lost the 2015 elections, and I watched a video online were him (Nnamdi kanu) was in the street of London clamouring for Nigeria's unity b4 2015 elections, that Nigeria must remain one. So tell me is it not political for him to come up today to request for Nigeria's breakup?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by mzlee01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
What does this fool take himself for sef..

I don't blame him sha, when their senators amd rep members there hold meetings with the nonentity. Why won't he feel important.

Buhari will show you pepper. Thank your stars it's not military regime

Why e dey pain u self. Na ur konsign?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by project2018: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Clown
we know the sick clown lol
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by project2018: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Clown
we know the sick clown lol
andrejoe:
Nnamdi Kanu should understand that majority of Igbos are never in support of BIAFRA. The President have said that majority of Nigerians wants to be together. And mind you namdi's agitation is causing setbacks in areas of security n economy.

If I have to describe this young man, I see him as not wise enough to lead me. His agitation came in at the wrong time , he would have started his agitation even before President Good Luck lost the 2015 elections, and I watched a video online were him (Nnamdi kanu) was in the street of London clamouring for Nigeria's unity b4 2015 elections, that Nigeria must remain one. So tell me is it not political for him to come up today to request for Nigeria's breakup?
who is this rat.. President said what the one fighting for his life or which one. ..are you igbo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by attackgat: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
andrejoe:

If majority if Igbos dont support Biafra, why are people afraid of giving Igbos a referendum?

On the 30th of May, did Igbos comply with the sit at home order?

Nnamdi Kanu never clamoured for the unity of Nigeria on the streets of London, he protested against herdsmen attacks and warned that if something is not done to stop it, the unity of Nigeria would end. Herdsmen attacks have not stopped and Kanu is out to end the unity of Nigeria.

It dies not matter when a people decide to seek freedom, what matters is if they have decided to be free.

Nigeria should give Igbos a referendum let them decide their destiny

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
if only PMB would learn to tackle issues in a matured way.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Balkan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mod is busy deleting the post about good work Kanu is doing in the East.
grin grin grin grin grin You go delete tire. the message has been passed
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Balkan(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mod is busy deleting the post about good work Kanu is doing in the East.
grin grin grin grin grin You go delete tire. the message has been passed
Afonja mod
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by arinze3131(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
y must Yoruba nd Hausa's kill demselves over KANU and IPOD? U hate Igbos and Igbos hate U guys, so y can't U let us go? we don't want 2 b Nigerians anymore or Z it by force 2 remain wit U? are U guys afraid of Sumtin dat U don't want 2 admit? Nigeria let Biafrans ND Biafra alone. gv us Biafra and check bk in 5yrs, and U will c our level. Nigeria has been dragging Biafrans backward ND we must b free. let us suffer in Biafra ND enjoy in ur Nigeria, we won't complain.BIAFRA has come 2 stay and U guys can't kill it. GOD BLESS D LAND OF D RISING ☀.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by IRobot7(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying

Pray you do not have a family member in the army because it would not be easy fighting bokoharam and then Biafra. You will also drag ND militants into the full scale war because of inter tribal marriage. Nigeria cannot win two wars fought at the same time. My advice to you is that you shouldn't pray for war. Sit on the fence and do not take sides.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ifycoly: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2017
kid.
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Bameyii(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2017
IPOB people are peaceful agitators with no arms no doubt.. but I still doubt how BSS will protect biafran land with an empty hands, no weapon... KANU has to explain more..
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Arizona042: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2017
oyienootieno:
Again anything that has to do with goat-kanu should not be on Nairaland, a forum own by a proud Nigerian.

Na ur Generation be goat.Compound fool!!!
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by emmydadave: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Zico5:
Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo

I dnt even know what ur problem is? Conduct refrendum and let us go? Oga what is the difference between southsouth and southeast? B4 southsouth came in to existence all we had ws the north, southwest and southeast. Even if the new restructuring team like let them divide us even more, baba just like moses told pharoh that even an isreal sheep and goat will not be left behind in egypt, thats how we are gonna take the whole of 1993 southeast for biafra...
#AllHaterzShouldJustGoAndDie
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2017
venai:
PEACEFUL AGITATORS! That is the right phrase to describe IPOB. It is only northerners and their western ass lickers that are calling for war.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Yes, truly he has nothing to offer but Pls prevail on your master and let them meet on Channels TV for issues based discourse. It's your master that requested for superior argument and somebody came out, until they meet at the ring before we know the winner. Joe Igbokwe still waiting for him.
Eeeehhh! My master? May the kind of thunder agreed upon by both Zeus and Alabiabia fire that fraudster who is hell bent on leading thousands of brainless box headed sheeple to oblivion.
Check my post you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by luggy(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Biafran will come to stay. God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Sirjamo: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry
Just as his grand father: Ojukwu changed from Regae to makossa.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2017
venai:
PEACEFUL AGITATORS! That is the right phrase to describe IPOB. It is only northerners and their western ass lickers that are calling for war.

You are an irridentist bigot grade A.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:43am On Aug 26, 2017
lollypeezle:
There can never be war in this country again...Oju ti la

Not according to the gospel of fulani.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:47am On Aug 26, 2017

"I want everybody liberated - Yoruba, Igbo, Jukun, Ijaw, Ibibio, etc. Convince me why Nigeria is

a better option using sensible reasonable argument and not threats”.

For Nnamdi Kanu to say the above means he is a changed person. I love his
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by oyatz(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2017
When KANU was the director of Radio Biafra in London, he said so many negative things about Buhari, Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba peoples and boasting ,even threatening the country with civil war.
The evidences are still on You tube.
Now in August, 2017 he has been humbled and now singing different tunes.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Luminee(f): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Israeljones:
August 27 2017... which kin future newspaper b this one..

My brother I just foncuse, sorry confuse
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by lonecatt(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
see person wey dey talk truth and wey get courage only for nairaland grin grin
go and arrest him na,have you not seen him going upandan with his supporters,jealousy .instead of you to learn your leaders have raped you front and back and all you can do is continue licking their asses.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by gmaribel(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2017
AnanseK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw

Wow shocked from hardcore rap to R'N'B LOL

Watch the video

" The mission of Radio Biafra is a very simple one. Its to get Biafra by every means possible... By every means possible including war

Caller: Including violence
NK: Dear Lord in heaven.....big violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we would burn the Zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria would be burnt to the ground completely burnt to the ground.. We are prepared for them.,"

Why is KANU now singing another tune. He was calling for war....while in London
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by olotan2: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2017
this man should be subjected to law, no one is above the law
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by oyienootieno: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Arizona042:

Na ur Generation be goat.Compound fool!!!

Paind, hell bound generation can't stand the obvious truth. If you are not a Nigerian then what are you doing on Nairaland? I know you don't have shame but do yourself a favour and show your father this comment. Goat kanu ass licker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.