Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? (598 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Liquidation Of Phcn : The Facts, Farce And Shape Of Days Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by edoyad(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
People still disappointed ; NEPA still NEPA; Roads still death traps ; corruption still the order; jokers in abuja still joking ; poverty still growing , i personally see things reaching their point very soon. Governor renovates class rooms and calls it, "dividends of democracy", WTF ? Dictators build state of art universities, dividends of what is that ?
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by Gekko(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
Bro is sickening to say the least.  I've been doing a lot of traveling in the past year, been to Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Zurich, plenty states in the US, currently in NYC and I am just f*ucking jealous of the inheritance young men and women like myself get to claim in their country.  They have a robust infrastructure, access to world class education, good health, water the list goes on and on.  Our leaders/elders have failed us monumentally.  They have  rummaged through our wealth and consumed everything like scavengers and there is no hope in sight.  They are like Hyenas, the most efficient animal at eating, they will eat your flesh, bones and even feces. So bad that one of them just admitted not knowing how to spend 500million, makes one mad enough to pick a weapon and do the necessary.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
Gekko:

Bro is sickening to say the least. I've been doing a lot of traveling in the past year, been to Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Zurich, plenty states in the US, currently in NYC and I am just bleeping jealous of the inheritance young men and women like myself get to claim in their country. They have a robust infrastructure, access to world class education, good health, water the list goes on and on. Our leaders/elders have failed us monumentally. They have rummaged through our wealth and consumed everything like scavengers and there is no hope in sight. They are like Hyenas, the most efficient animal at eating, they will eat your flesh, bones and even feces. So bad that one of them just admitted not knowing how to spend 500million, makes one mad enough to want a pick a weapon and do the necessary.

You mean $500 million; that was Lieutenant-General Theophilus Danjuma (rtd).
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by slap1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
So watz dis post in aid of?
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by edoyad(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
@gekko that's just to tell you that even when their stomachs are filled to the brim, their plates keep getting loaded with more food. TY Danjuma was swimming in Nigeria's millions before most NLers were born, but decades after is still getting presidential favours that earn him billion dollar pay days. what is the allocation to all federal universities combined ? The old fo.ol even has the effrontery to come and make such a remark, but It's ok by the books of many of my simpleton compatriots, afterall he donated a fraction of it to charity, didn't he ? Right now the most annoying case is how Ibori and 90% of former govnors are walking free on our streets.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by presido1: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
My friend quit whinning and live with it after all millions of innocent souls were wasted to keep the statues quo. If you are tired of "one nigeria" try another country as the statues quo must remain. This time war is not killing anybody but hunger and frustration hope it last for a long time.

Or you can carry weapon from middle belt.
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by Gekko(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
edoyad:

@gekko that's just to tell you that even when their stomachs are filled to the brim, their plates keep getting loaded with more food. TY Danjuma was swimming in Nigeria's millions before most NLers were born, but decades after is still getting presidential favours that earn him  billion dollar pay days. what is the allocation to all federal universities combined ? The old fo.ol even has the effrontery to come and make such a remark, but It's ok by the books of many of my simpleton compatriots, afterall he donated a fraction of it to charity, didn't he ? Right now the most annoying case is how Ibori and 90% of former govnors are walking free on our streets.

whoever puts an iota of hope in the ruling class does so at their own peril.  They are not even perturbed, they don't even pretend as if the nation is in a deep crisis.  Does this picture even reflect leaders ready to roll up their sleeves and get down to business.
[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=lGJ_X8hs2dByKrbMzzC1sC6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxT9I8MaLUKiNe0iYvPvpJ_snW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]
Re: Who Else Is Tired Of The Farce Called Nigeria ? Is Anything Working ? by Osama10(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2010
Its pity we live in such a failed state called "NIGERIA".What we need is a Rawlings of Nigeria,the same bunch of old bastards still rule us.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: National Assembly Did Well / Nigeria To Report Ghaddafi To Un, Au / Let Everyone Sleep And Wake Up 50 Years Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.