Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock (33253 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose; buHari's nightmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by foleskay(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
wetin he wan come do there.. since they're not sharing allocation
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by ayoncox: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari does not even send Fayose... But I guess Fayose is scared to see Buhari,
Some people know how to make noise far away but when they see you they do Rankadede, Fayose seems to be one...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by bigyomite(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose can not show because of his sins

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Ghokes(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by BENARI: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
binsanni:
thunder fire that fayose

Fayose don really torment you.���������

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by BENARI: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
binsanni:
thunder fire that fayose

Fayose don really torment you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Flashh: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Either he's present or not, he is irrelevant.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by malakasea(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Only the guilty and the corrupt are afraid to face the lion against corruption at Aso Rock..

shameless so called Leaders...Mr I have immunity against corruption...time shall tell..
Tell the ediot the truth he will face justice come 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by botman111(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose jagaban of West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by botman111(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose jagaban of West.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Daboomb: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fear nor gree Fayose come Aso Rock come see "dead Buhari" because he himself may not return alive! grin grin

Now, l know that when the Lion if back, Hyenas and Jackals stay-away
. undecided undecided

Anyway, Fayose for Biafran Presidiot, come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Ogbuefi20(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
He is being conferred with the highest tittle in ekiti. He is now My Pesin of Ado Ekiti. Tuale to My Pesin of Ado Ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Ogbuefi20(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ogbuefi20:
He is being conferred with the highest tittle in ekiti. He is now My Pesin of Ado Ekiti. Tuale to My Pesin of Ado Ekiti
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by cytell56: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
aminulive:
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state was absent at the meeting between the president and all-state governors in Aso rock on Friday.

According to presidential media aide, Bashir Ahmad, Fayose was nowhere to be seen at the presidential villa.

President Buhari had earlier met with the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/25/fayose-absent-buharis-meeting-state-governors-aso-rock/

What will Fayose be doing with a dullard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by whiskystan: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose was at the meeting
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
malakasea:
Tell the ediot the truth he will face justice come 2018.
justice to who. The clueless president that doesn't care about the masses is in aso rock doing nothing. Pmb only used that medium to canvass votes for Apc in the coming election.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Only the guilty and the corrupt are afraid to face [b]the lion [/b]against corruption at Aso Rock..

shameless so called Leaders...Mr I have immunity against corruption...time shall tell..
did u say lion?lion that can't withstand rats?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Opeyemibayonle:
the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom,.... fayose
d fear of rats is d beginning of what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by agabaI23(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Fayose...My Jagaban

Fayose be like Let them be chasing and killing their rat alone...mi o raye oro katikati
I like you profile pic..lol
Are you sure you're not the one?
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Lexxy84(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

Fayose is not bold jare

during GEJ Administration, Aregbesola Of Osun Never attend meeting in Aso Rock...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by patola080(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Useless man, doing big boss on top of ntin
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by ashawopikin(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
binsanni:
thunder fire that fayose
fire u too

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by slurity1: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Fayose...My Jagaban

Fayose be like Let them be chasing and killing their rat alone...mi o raye oro katikati
you always make my day born againchild
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by patola080(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
PEOPLE WEY GO SEF WASTE TIME.. WATCH AS BUHARI DEY SERVE THEM HANDSHAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6cZ1qAHBI
wot of u dat watch it in YouTube wot do u waste ?? U too is jobless
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Fayose a criminal just like kanu

You have no respect . You should learn not to insult your betters . Is the Governor your mate ?

Look at this unfortunate individual. Omo jati jati

Omo ale buruku

Do you have a tribe ? Minority osi

If your parents didn't raise you well the market will do it for them .

An ordiained Chief is who you are insulting ? Frustrated pauper

Do you a family? Fayose has achieved what you won't in your entire generation

How many lives have you touched beyond the sex hawkers you patronize regularly in your ghetto?

Filthy scumbag

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sydney17:
I feel sorry for the citizen of ekiti state!
Why you feel sorry for us bro? cheesy
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by gabbywatch77: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
when is it sacrosanct that everyone as a governor must attended a meeting with Mr. president, those that did what transformation will it bring to their state.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Horlufemi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lexxy84:

during GEJ Administration, Aregbesola Of Osun Never attend meeting in Aso Rock...

So typical of you.

Is this about aregberascal? Or about Fayose

Tell me.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Haddock(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy
His hatred for buhari is not hidden, I admire his bravery... kiss
Not hiding hatred for Buhari has now become bravery to be admired...

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by kibra4u(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofuonyebi:

Only the guilty and the corrupt are afraid to face the lion against corruption at Aso Rock..

Who are you refering to as the Lion against corruption. You better wake up from your slumber......Kettle calling Pot Black. Change of Deceit.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by akilo1: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
he go come later after he finish his pepper soup and kpomo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.