Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock (33384 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2017
slurity1:
you always make my day born againchild

wink wink wink
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by sekem: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Shame no gree am
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by cytell56: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2017
sapele914:
Ask the other 35 Governors,since fayose was not there? I guess the other Governor's in Nigeria are all dullards?Stupid mouse.

No wonder your name na Sapele water, e don dey chop for your head. Oloosho!!!
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Leadsman: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2017
moscobabs:
Who's fayose?

Shame would not even makes him to stand in front of Buhari
shocked
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by mkoabiola: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
So what.what is presidential handshake?
Does that stop the monthly allocation of Ekiti state?

So what?
Is it by force?no
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Jelal0007(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
He is a fine politician, not a political slave...
Fine indeed...I wonder what fine politician means in ur dictionary.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by dabossman(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Unbreakable007:

Cowards lyk u die many times b4 their death.

Sorry bro, not playing that game. The person I quoted came back with a decent, logical response. We're talking about chivalry here, not partisan politics. Good day.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by dabossman(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
Some enemies are very powerful, you can't go to them, you have to let them come to you... It is called wisdom..

You have a point. But in this case, it would have been nice to see Fayose face Buhari eye to eye. He can even decide not to shake Bubu's hand just to prove his point. "I no send you".

That would have given him " Big Boss" status. Imagine the news headlines.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Lolz.. grin

He is a politician, not a Bollywood actor...

dabossman:

You have a point. But in this case, it would have been nice to see Fayose face Buhari eye to eye. He can even decide not to shake Bubu's hand just to prove his point. "I no send you".

That would have given him " Big Boss" status. Imagine the news headlines.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
The meaning in conventional and universal...

Jelal0007:
Fine indeed...I wonder what fine politician means in ur dictionary.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by mbjsuki(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
Keep daydreaming...

It's allowed. Was he not dreaming when he suggested and thought about contesting in the first place.
We keep fooling ourselves when we all know the obvious truth.
How can he -Fayose- suggested that he wants to rule this country? You and I know this man is loudsy and incompetent.
A man who can insult his own mother, what else do you expect from a man who can stood this low!

You can possibly bend over to stir at someone else bottom and expect someone else not to look at yours.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by RoyalUc(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
cytell56:

What will Fayose be doing with a dullard!!!

All the Governors in attendance are dullards...
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by mbjsuki(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
Its better to fear God, than fear man, let God decide his fate, you, just keep watching...

The fear of God is what should ordinarily drive any sane man to behave appropriately in life. Even your conduct to other fellow human being.

Part of what I know in life also is to wish others well no matter your alliance for or against such person.
Another is respect ALL those that are older than you not necessarily your parents alone.
And I fear the most the word called KARMA! HENCE I behave well to people no matter their tribe, religion or their belief.

But what do we have in a man as old as Fayose?
Expect God just show him any form of mercy what he has done to others will visit him too.
The God will serve is a God of justice.
That's my view. May he live long to earn and get rewarded for all his terrible utterances.
These are my submission and thought when I made that comment.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Reptyle(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
So Fayose ignored a summon by the President to attend a chieftaincy ceremony.

But he will be the first to cry blue murder if some decisions he fnds unfavorable were discussed at the meeting.

Issokay! Kontinu!
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by RoyalUc(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
I should send my father

Why are people so disrespectful, you could have just ignored my post rather than say a thing like this,

there is no limit to the evil I could do to you for calling out my dad...

Imagine such a riffraff!

"there is no limit to the evil I could do to you for calling out my dad."

So you value and respect your dad and want others to do same?
I guess same goes for Buhari's children.

BTW, between Buhari and your dad, who is older (and more accomplished)?

Note. I don't support him calling out your dad.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2017
My father is not a "president" of Nigeria, he is not an extremist, he doesn't hate one part of the country and love some.....

Show me where I disrespected buhari

Stop writing things just for the "likes" you get on nairaland

Wait till you see my dad acting like a dullard in the presidency, then you can call him out I wouldn't care

But till then, kindly be civilized in quoting someone (me)and stay blessed.

RoyalUc:

"there is no limit to the evil I could do to you for calling out my dad."

So you value and respect your dad and want others to do same?
I guess same goes for Buhari's children.

BTW, between Buhari and your dad, who is older (and more accomplished)?

Note. I don't support him calling out your dad.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by RoyalUc(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
My father is not a "president" of Nigeria, he is not an extremist, he doesn't hate one part of the country and love some.....

Show me where I disrespected buhari

Stop writing things just for the "likes" you get on nairaland

Wait till you see my dad acting like a dullard in the presidency, then you can call him out I wouldn't care

But till then, kindly be civilized in quoting someone (me)and stay blessed.

Discussion points:

1. "My father is not a "president" of Nigeria." Exactly! So might not know how it feels like to be 'loved' by everybody and to 'please' everybody.

2. "He doesn't hate one part of the country and love some." Are you married yet? You might be surprise when your Dad tells you; 'don't marry that Fulani, Calabar, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba or Idoma lady - assuming you are not any of those. They are like this or like that' No facts to prove this though grin grin grin.

3. "Show me where I disrespected buhari." E.g. "Wait till you see my dad acting like a DULLARD in the presidency," I guess dullard is a compliment.

4. "Stop writing things just for the "likes" you get on nairaland." Rarely do I even get "likes" on nairaland. You know why? I don't care about likes. If I do, then it's simply. Just join the 'afonja' vs 'Igbos' crew. Speak in favor of this group then everybody on the other group donotes their likes to ridicule the other group.

I do not have anything against you and I was never uncivilized in quoting you except you did not first address me in your comment. Just wanted you to realize that if you feel bad that someone calls out your dad, someone else feels thesame.

Stay blessed bro.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Criticism isn't disrespect, Buhari has acted in so many despicable ways as a president and am not the only one seeing this

That aside, I still read my comment (the one that guy quoted) and still wonder what prompted the guy to bring my dad into it... embarassed

Some people are just plain stupid cry
RoyalUc:

Discussion points:

1. "My father is not a "president" of Nigeria." Exactly! So might not know how it feels like to be 'loved' by everybody and to 'please' everybody.

2. "He doesn't hate one part of the country and love some." Are you married yet? You might be surprise when your Dad tells you; 'don't marry that Fulani, Calabar, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba or Idoma lady - assuming you are not any of those. They are like this or like that' No facts to prove this though grin grin grin.

3. "Show me where I disrespected buhari." E.g. "Wait till you see my dad acting like a DULLARD in the presidency," I guess dullard is a compliment.

4. "Stop writing things just for the "likes" you get on nairaland." Rarely do I even get "likes" on nairaland. You know why? I don't care about likes. If I do, then it's simply. Just join the 'afonja' vs 'Igbos' crew. Speak in favor of this group then everybody on the other group donotes their likes to ridicule the other group.

I do not have anything against you and I was never uncivilized in quoting you except you did not first address me in your comment. Just wanted you to realize that if you feel bad that someone calls out your dad, someone else feels thesame.

Stay blessed bro.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by RoyalUc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
Criticism isn't disrespect, Buhari has acted in so many despicable ways as a president and am not the only one seeing this

That aside, I still read my comment (the one that guy quoted) and still wonder what prompted the guy to bring my dad into it... embarassed

Some people are just plain stupid cry

grin grin grin

Ok, sorry...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by princeadams11: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
He is a blunt man, he sees buhari as a dictator who does not care to be "politically correct"

Why then would fayose care about political correctness? He's the only man who speaks his mind...

He should then find a better way of speakng his mind instead of talking like an uneducated person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023 / Buhari To Give Portfolios To Ministers / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.