Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock (33252 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
malakasea:
Tell the ediot the truth he will face justice come 2018.

Stop this will you? Justice for what exactly? What is his offense?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Jelal0007(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

His hatred for buhari is not hidden, I admire his bravery... kiss
Just like he was brave when OBJ was president? Only to go back and beg? Abeg joor...
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by mbjsuki(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

You'll also admire is downfall....just for it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by olotan2: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
chieftaincy title or award of chieftaincy title is more Paramount to mr Gov than the state issues that needs an urgent attention and discussion.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by bolaji777: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
God will punish that clueless fayose
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by sapele914(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nackzy:
They will never like anybody that criticises them..They are afraid of him
or you mean basketmouth fayose is afraid to look President Buhari in the eye?anyway the commissioner of finance for ekiti state will still come and collect Federal allocation from Abuja so fayose presence is null and void,an absolute nonentity initio.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep daydreaming...

mbjsuki:

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
He is a fine politician, not a political slave...
Jelal0007:
Just like he was brave when OBJ was president? Only to go back and beg? Abeg joor...
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari doesn't hide his sentiments, anyone that can pay him back with his own coin should be applauded...

This is the Truth...

El rufai is an extremist, he doesn't hide it from us from Kaduna south, buhari is same, I wish him all the evil h can get

Haddock:

Not hiding hatred for Buhari has now become bravery to be admired...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Bimpe29: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oja Oyingbo
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by vioment: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari, abeg respect yourself and the country resign. You no try for all these matter. Remember how GEJ wey i no like take spare this nation pain. Do the same, give osinbajo the power and go home to become a full time credible statesman like Obj wey i no like. Na you wey i like cun dey mess up badly. Abeg, resign/quit.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by enemyofprogress: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Fayose...My Jagaban

Fayose be like Let them be chasing and killing their rat alone...mi o raye oro katikati
dry joke mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by princeadams11: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

That is sign of immaturity. He doesn't know how to play politics.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Bameyii(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
if na you u go go? After saying that Buhari will not come back alive.. He couldn't stand the ghost(buhari)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Sirjamo: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
His presence and that of a monkey, which is better? I prefer monkey.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by dabossman(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

Actually, he is a coward. A brave man would have gone to confront his enemy, just to let him know "guy, I no fear you. I don show".

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Nellybii: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
vioment:
Buhari, abeg respect yourself and the country resign. You no try for all these matter. Remember how GEJ wey i no like take spare this nation pain. Do the same, give osinbajo the power and go home to become a full time credible statesman like Obj wey i no like. Na you wey i like cun dey mess up badly. Abeg, resign/quit.

Your moniker sounds like vomit
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by vioment: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Nellybii:

Your moniker sounds like vomit

That's cool with me, as long as i speak a progressive conscience.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Unbreakable007: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Because Buhari has a communicable diseases.

prevention they said is better than cure.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Unbreakable007: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2017
dabossman:

Actually, he is a coward. A brave man would have gone to confront his enemy, just to let him know "guy, I no fear you. I don show".

Cowards lyk u die many times b4 their death.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by sapele914(m): 2:23am On Aug 26, 2017
cytell56:

What will Fayose be doing with a dullard!!!
Ask the other 35 Governors,since fayose was not there? I guess the other Governor's in Nigeria are all dullards?Stupid mouse.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by sapele914(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

You have no respect . You should learn not to insult your betters . Is the Governor your mate ?

Look at this unfortunate individual. Omo jati jati

Omo ale buruku

Do you have a tribe ? Minority osi

If your parents didn't raise you well the market will do it for them .

An ordiained Chief is who you are insulting ? Frustrated pauper

Do you a family? Fayose has achieved what you won't in your entire generation

How many lives have you touched beyond the sex hawkers you patronize regularly in your ghetto?

Filthy scumbag
Has your salary been paid in ekiti this month,i sense hunger and anger in your post? We all know a hungry man is an angry man?
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by sapele914(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
Buhari doesn't hide his sentiments, anyone that can pay him back with his own coin should be applauded...

This is the Truth...

El rufai is an extremist, he doesn't hide it from us from Kaduna south, buhari is same, I wish him all the evil h can get

Send your father to go and pay Buhari back with his 10 kobo change in his 404,before they shoot him,senseless migrant.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by raphaeladeyele: 4:01am On Aug 26, 2017
AFOPINA TO NI OUN FE PA FITILA ARA RE NI O PA NI ORO FAYOSE GOMINA EKITI
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Sydney17(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why you feel sorry for us bro? cheesy
because u guys prefer stone to diamond! Fayose simply represent how not to be a governor! With the high level of educational standard synonymous with the good people of ekiti state! Fayose shouldn't have even make a commissioner list
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Realhommie(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

What's there to admire please? It's not bravery but foolishness....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2017
I should send my father

Why are people so disrespectful, you could have just ignored my post rather than say a thing like this,

there is no limit to the evil I could do to you for calling out my dad...

Imagine such a riffraff!

sapele914:
Send your father to go and pay Buhari back with his 10 kobo change in his 404,before they shoot him,senseless migrant.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Maybe, different "strokes" for different folks

Realhommie:
What's there to admire please? It's not bravery but foolishness....
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Some enemies are very powerful, you can't go to them, you have to let them come to you... It is called wisdom..

dabossman:

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2017
He is a blunt man, he sees buhari as a dictator who does not care to be "politically correct"

Why then would fayose care about political correctness? He's the only man who speaks his mind...

princeadams11:

That is sign of immaturity. He doesn't know how to play politics.
Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by Zeze06(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Its better to fear God, than fear man, let God decide his fate, you, just keep watching...

mbjsuki:

Re: Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
dry joke mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

enemyofprogress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki's 'Planned' Return To PDP, Uproar In Party - Sahara Reporters / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.