Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (20378 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Tori46(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
MistaBabz:
Someone sent a message to me that If you love your mum forward this to 20 people so as to add 20 years to her age. I laugh tire that day
Lol.. posts like that are so annoying. There's this one too about Jesus vs Satan and then they'll ask people to like it to know who's ruling on Facebook or so

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by sanitelag(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
lakewealth:
BUHARI embarassed cry
U must keep hearing it up till 2023

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
End time slay queen, e-fighters and e-warriors. Afonjas, Latino, zoogeria.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
That was how I quarrelled with this chic I was chyking. Chats like a 12-year old.

Me: For real, I am serious.

She: Hmmmm

Me: Hmmm what?

She: Ntn. Nvm

Me: Meaning what?

She: Ntn. Forget.

I told her about it,she continued. I then warned her to stop such childishness.

Other words are:

Am
Whatever
Yh
K...kk
5n
Gud A.M/P.M peeps
Dope
"Send this to at least 10 people, if you ignore, God will ignore your prayers". WTF!! Are u threatening me?! undecided
Happy Earth strong.....

And many more to come

3 Likes

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Kingsasian(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Siena247:
Mine is #mbok
"mbok" is not an abbreviated or shortened word. It is an ibibio or efik word which means "please"in english.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Zirah: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Warrisdis...What's this.
Izzit....Is it.
ETC...

This is very common among girls.

I wonder if the people who type English in this manner ever did proper English classes in school.

There's nothing fun in twisting words to suit yourself, it only shows you, the writer is dumb. grin

WTF!.

are dumb grin.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by jericco1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
What the hell is k or kk?
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by UncutSk(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damn i hate that womb escape with passion angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by greatermax77(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
One Nigeria.
Nigeria unity not negociable.
Very crazy statements I hate to hear

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Fuadeiza(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
I hate "K" with serious passion. I see it as an Insult smiley
K
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by sekem: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am instead of I'm

As seen mostly on Nigerian blogs, forums and social media posts of so many Nigerian youths

Suggesting that so many of our youths are nothing but a product of substandard educational system

Wasted youths lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by UncutSk(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sniper12:
Thanks for acceptance
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Analice107 says 'am' too, but it gives a uniqueness to her language style, and I enjoy reading it.

K grin
Yhu are a troll cheesy
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by CzarChris(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Slay queen
Womb escape
Igbo
Afonja
Aboki
Sapiosexual(like WTF?! )
Feminist
Anything APC
HML
HBD

Not forgetting
kk (if I'm chatting with lady and she just types kk, I immediately get the irresponsible fool deleted)
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

are dumb grin.
You, the writer is dumb. Very correct.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Fuadeiza(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afobear:
village people....this shits irks and annoys me most

no lie. You stay in the village
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by eitsei(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
RRWraith:
Haterz.
even those that dont have 5naira or any notable achievement in life will still be talking about haters
those that haven't even made it in life
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by burkingx(f): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
lakewealth:
BUHARI embarassed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Fuadeiza(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
You, the writer is dumb. Very correct.

you the writer is using style style to say he the writer is dumb
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fuadeiza:

you the writer is using style style to say he the writer is dumb
I was making reference to whoever writes in that manner, and not the op. grin
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Hier(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided
nice signature

1 Like

Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Yhu are a troll cheesy

Nawti yhu. Just cox I sed am likin ow analice107 uses her 'am' I done bcom troll embarassed

Ishi-Biafra, Nwaanyi ojoor biafra cheesy
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Afobear: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fuadeiza:

no lie. You stay in the village
debate with your obese father
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Oluwaesko(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Mine is:

Pweety.
Happy womb escape.
Nawti.
Xup.
Sup.
Lolzz.
Cox.
Hey.
KK.

What's yours?

Lalasticl.ala what's yours?
U v seen whats on my mind op
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by smartnero24(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lwkmd

LMFAO
LMAO

Bob is risky.
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by Kam0007: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
LESBIAN GAY BI TRANS INTER I GOT MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THEM
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by patosky22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bleep hater...... i hate it with passion
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by VickyRotex(f): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hier:

nice signature

Thank you!
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by patosky22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bleep hater. ..... i hate it with passion
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by tzjaynee: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
GdexFolami:
'Ain't' together with 'no', thinking the statement is still negative ..ain't is negative already ,no too is negative so together makes positive e.g
A) ain't gat no time
B) ain't love you no more
Lol what the Bleep!!! It disgusts me ,for God sake ain't gat no time means you have time .Ain't love u no more means you still love the person.

Whacked American english..

Wait til u hear " am good people with ur mom" or "ur bro he's gud people "
Re: What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? by casspersteve: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
bonifieldstun:
shift lemme faint jor
u again ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos / Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.