Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? (7157 Views)

Sim Blocking... What The Hell Is Going On / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Has anyone visited the jumia website recently??

What are these guys up to really? Want me to buy an old Symbian phone for 45000. Besides, why now??
Is someone just trying to be funny??
It is laughable really

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Harrymig1(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
The hustle is real, poverty level is rising and nobody wants to drown
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Harrymig1(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
The hustle is real, poverty level is rising and nobody wants to drown grin
The hustle is real, poverty level is rising and nobody wants to drown grin cheesy
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nbote(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Dey only advertised it, dey didn't ask U to buy it. Where we and dem go get problem na wen dey start delivering it to our houses and ask us to pay dat amount for it

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by TANID(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:
Dey only advertised it, dey didn't ask U to buy it. Where we and dem go get problem na wen dey start delivering it to our houses and ask us to pay dat amount for it
I wonder o

6 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
It’s a vintage phone hence the price. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Incase you wantu go CLASSIC

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Excel07: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Den dey find who den wan chop e money

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Kingkun69(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2019
He put it as a joke he/she/it tongue doesn't plan on anyone actually buying it
Or.....
It has become a classic
Or.....
Na thief

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by projecttopics2: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Onnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by falcon01: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2019
ive got 7 of this vintage classic phones am waiting for the time they would be something priceless
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by vastolord4(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Someone needs quick money
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by ArticleBeast: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
falcon01:
ive got 7 of this vintage classic phones am waiting for the time they would be something priceless
They are never going to be priceless except u plan on keeping them for 100 years.

6 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by amaben2020(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Programmers learn the complex security algorithm of symbian os
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by wittyt98(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
have u seen the kinda phones some of these Nigerian governors, senators, business men use? it's their type the advertisement is for. not for random people

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
wittyt98:
have u seen the kinda phones some of these Nigerian governors, senators, business men use? it's their type the advertisement is for not for random people.
Lmao
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Trigonometryme: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Nbote:
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
ICSL(i can't stop laughing) grin
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Uyi168: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nokia classic phone..the number 1 virus phone..
embarassed
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Harkinsoji(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do you need a GRAPHICS DESIGNER...kindly message 08186793796 on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Greatzeus(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Harrymig1:
The hustle is real, poverty level is rising and nobody wants to drown grin cheesy
You had to post the same comments thrice? That's why you should stop subscribing to Airtel N200 for 1gb,which you can only use on 2G.
I guess you are right, poverty level is really rising and you are a proof.

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
And a car in UK
Is ₦18000

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

You had to post the same comments thrice? That's why you should stop subscribing to Airtel N200 for 1gb,which you can only use on 2G.
I guess you are right, poverty level is really rising and you are a proof.
You can make your point without throwing insults and unnecessary yabbing...
Talk maturely, this is a faceless forum!!

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
I guess its just to clear their stores...
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by fuckboys: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
I use the c5 as my main line, ba3 is 4days on 3g. Sound clarity is outta this world when making call, can go head to head with blackberry and beats all Android phone I've ever used in voice clarity

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
fuckboys:
I use the c5 as my main line, ba3 is 4days on 3g. Sound clarity is outta this world when making call, can go head to head with blackberry and beats [s] all [\s] some Android phone I've ever used in voice clarity

4days on 3G is not possible with internet. Voice calls and dial up, it's possible. But the claim on sound clarity is also not also true.
Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
OrestesDante:

4days on 3G is not possible with internet. Voice calls and dial up, it's possible. But the claim on sound clarity is also not also true.

You don't know. Nokia my friend grin

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Am I Seeing On Jumia?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

You don't know. Nokia my friend grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me one thing I don't know about Symbian phones and I will tell you ten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 4GB For 500naira On GLO Network. / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? / What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.