Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages (738 Views)

Konga Records Massive Traffic For First Ever Live Online Auction In Africa / How To Earn Over N200k Monthly Designing Custom Landing Pages As A Freelancer / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by iammodel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okay, everyone. I've not been posting or commenting here, but I'm always here and I have benefited massively from this great forum.

Now, I want to give back to this great community by showing you a step-by-step guide on how to drive massive traffic from Facbook to your Blog, Affilliate or CPA Offers.

Why Facebook?

1. 1.86 billion monthly active FB users - too big to ignore.

2. 1.23 billion people log onto FB daily active users - A huge and vastly growing number of F.B users are active and consistent in their visits to the site, making them a promising audience for your marketing efforts.

3. Branding - put your product right in front of active users who are interested in your product.

4. Sell your product with ease or increase your Adsense earnings with this massive traffic source

You can also drive traffic from other sites like Twitter to your website/blog, landing pages with this tool.

You can see the potential of driving real human traffic from Facebook. But you need to know how to do things right and also use a tool to make things easier for you.

Before I continue, at least 10 people (Bloggers, Affiliate/CPA Maketers, and if you are selling any) who are ready to take action right should indicate an interest.

Note that the Software you are going to use cost $10, and you are not paying to me. I will not ask anyone for this.
It's totally free.

Let's see think my effort will be worth it. Trust me, I'm very busy and I won't want to waste my time if nobody is interest.

Let's go!

P.S: Pardon any typo, no time to proofread.
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by Cashrange660: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2017
Continue!
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by creativa: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls Continue! damfem123@gmail.com. thks
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by Eazybay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by SHOPPERS(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leggo
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by kmotcrown8282: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
am interested kmotmat2014@gmail.com
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by Azwealth(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Very interested...I am planning to promote a CPA offer. I would like to try this. Thanks
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by G12(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Interested
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by iammodel(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice that some people are already showing interest.

I'm thinking of doing this tutorial on WhatsApp.

Update will come up tomorrow.

Don't go away.
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by otitokoroleti: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
iammodel:
Nice that some people are already showing interest.

I'm thinking of doing this tutorial on WhatsApp.

Update will come up tomorrow.

Don't go away.
ride on
Re: How To Drive Automated Massive Traffic To Your Website/Landing Pages by lawrence35(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
You can now buy and sell ads in nigeria!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated / No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In / Could someone please review and purchase my FIVERR Gig!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.