Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (68120 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / "My New Song Must Blow By Fire By Force" - DJ Cuppy / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by RIPEnglish: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
ayamprecious:

U are boring

Jamb 120 score mark passenger
I don't care, your headache
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
My sweetest boo Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by amiibaby(f): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
idyicy45:
must every shit n poo comment pls stick with your lice infected dog
shot up u don't have reasonable tin to say

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by kingsley9505(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
it is not by force so singed a song, go and kept to be a producer

You might get too used to this pattern of writing.

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by OLYmighty: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmmm must every shiit n pooo make front page?
That is Don Jassy ur referring 2 as "shit n poo" NUMB SKULL, abi u Blind!!! U just want 2 talk.. If he doesn't make FP, Who will? BIG HEAD..

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by RIPEnglish: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
kingsley9505:

You might get too used to this pattern of writing.
It is my write not yours own. thanks you.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by bimbod(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
u boring
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
wetin dy DAT head wet barber dy...

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by kingsley9505(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Yes sir, no offense.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by RIPEnglish: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
bimbod:

u boring
am not here to pleased you so kept ranting
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by bettercreature(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Start stand up comedy! You shouldnt waste your talent on here

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by kendazzy: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
see as barber fresh....

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by kode12: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Seriously you and that murder English fellow need to stop this childish nonsense, it's both painful to the eyes and irritating to read.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Luckynero28: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamVirus:
This guy seff
I tire for the Baba'ooo
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Burgerlomo: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
This nigga is a clown
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by bimbod(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:

am not here to pleased you so kept ranting
still boring as fucck
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Babachukwu: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
lathrowinger:
This fat Bia'fraud pig nor dey get sense... at his Age, he is Still doing mumu. U beta go and marry, make u follow your Boss way... D banjo "the king"
Guy u need sense

2 Likes

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by RIPEnglish: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
bimbod:

still boring as fucck
your headache o
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by emmanuelzi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Make im tie c4 for body sharply.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Guy, you should be banned by mods... The trash you typed up there almost drove me crazy until I checked your moniker. Kindly desist from this. If you don't have anything tangible doing, Pm me I will get you a job

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by RIPEnglish: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
peerless0012:

Guy, you should be banned by mods... The trash you typed up there almost drove me crazy until I checked your moniker. Kindly desist from this. If you don't have anything tangible doing, Pm me I will get you a job
got your whole family a job first...

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by emmanuelzi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:

sai
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by shoczy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
So hw we wan take blow from dis....
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
kode12:

Seriously you and that murder English fellow need to stop this childish nonsense, it's both painful to the eyes and irritating to read.

God bless you
I thought I was the only one who see them as really really annoying.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by mexxmoney: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmmm must every shiit n pooo make front page?

I don't think anyone forced you to read it. You had a right to pass but you chose to open the thread and read so I don't know why the hell you are complaining
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
lathrowinger:
This fat Bia'fraud pig nor dey get sense... at his Age, he is Still doing mumu. U beta go and marry, make u follow your Boss way... D banjo "the king"

who is this dunce
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by lelvin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by chukskafor(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why e b say na ops go first comment for em own post***** lala take time o
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Totalman1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Irrespective of their seeming fame or fortune, most of these guys are suffering from acute LOW MENTALITY
niqqa:
barbing with headset.smh

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Antina(f): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
Don baba you don blow reach na explode remain after this.

God bless your hustle more.

Abioo, how many time he won blow sef?? undecided
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by olu1759(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
This old man,ur mumu don do na.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Otondos(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
AmaechiLinus:
All these na just eye service.
Notice me!!!

Has he no right to lead a separate life . . .What's individuality?

Baba Jazzy, more grease!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.