Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

“I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (68001 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / "My New Song Must Blow By Fire By Force" - DJ Cuppy / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by BigMarc(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmmm must every shiit n pooo make front page?
Ma dear I tire o. But we dey expect your shit to make FP.
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2017
This Ogoro wey talk say he don big pass endorsements.. something wey Nicki no fit talk..headward!
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Ndysney(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2017
How does one make money in trevo? You start to earn as soon as you introduce someoneto the platform. Let's assume you introduce one person who joins with 3 bottles, you will earn $40 as your reward. This commission you earn from the enrollment of people is called Powerstart Business System Commissions. It is just one of the 8 ways to create income in Trévo...Interestingly, powerstart business system commissions is paid to you from your first generation to your eighth generation! This equip youto create residual income even if you are not able toenroll anyone again after the first enrollment .This isawesome! Right?Let me give you an example: assuming you have not been able to enroll anymore people apart from the first person who now introduces 5 people to join,you will earn from this activity. How much will you earn?This will depend on the registration level the 5 people join with... If each join with 3 bottles registration, then you will earn $10 from each enrollment giving you a total of $50.... Don't forget that this is not your effort. You weren't the one who introduced them. You may not even know them. They may not even be in your country but they are part of your team and will contribute to your income. They are referred to as your second generation and but the person you enrolled is your first generation...If these 5 people also introduce for example 5 people each, it means you will have a total of 25 new people on your third generation. Assuming each join with 3 bottles registration, your reward is$8 x 25, that's $200. Again, this is not your efforts! THIS IS A RESIDUAL INCOME; earning from a job you have done once by introducing one person.What if you have introduced 5 people and everyone is on FIRE doing the same thing! Now imagine this! Earning powerstart business system commissions from your first generation to your eighth generation! ... Powerstart Business System Commissions alone can pay you over $10,000 per month!Again remember this is just one of the 8 ways of making money in Trévo. I will leave this to the power of your imagination......To be continued.... (8 ways to make money)
#Join me now
www.trevo.life/ndubuisitrevo
call or whatsApp me on +2348122659576
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by blazesam(m): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2017
OK oo,as old as u are u still doing this rubbish? How on earth will one be barbing with headphones on? if na poor person now una for the say na weed, wetin una call did one? wandarous

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by godquality: 5:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
Money good oo,if na me who for care..?
i for care. But as i never see food chop, to care come hard me. So you are on your own. grin

1 Like

Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Scott Storch used to do this while making beats for people
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by patola080(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2017
Op why do u like telling lies cutting hair and no hair on dat cloth is dat how dey do in ur BIafra village
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by 1miccza: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
quiverfull:
A Nigerian artiste with a real sense of humour.

He's so real, doesn't allow the fame to get to him
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by Surulady: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
RIPEnglish:
it is not by force so singed a song, go and kept to be a producer
RIP English lipsrsealed
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by vertueptime: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
madridguy:
Don baba you don blow reach na explode remain after this.

God bless your hustle more.

He and husspuppy who rich pass?
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by richbox(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2017
You wey don blow want still blow,me wey never blow wetin I go come do....?
Re: “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio by EvieP(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
RIPEnglish:
undecided
RIPEnglish:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? / Portable Visits Cameroon For The First Time (Video) / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.