Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81995 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ebonylord(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2017
salexat:
slatanda@gmail.com.Thanks in advance
***Kindly forward the material to me:
lorddavid_imonitie@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by fashionme: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2017
PLEASE WHAT'S THE PASSWORD

Bankalert:

You did great bro...thanks....these links you dropped were stocked with the past questions...God bless.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by fashionme: 3:35am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by connectikut89(m): 5:31am On Sep 08, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
we wey never get invite nko

Same here. No invite till now and the test is tomorrow. Dragnet just wan frustrate person life more. I just hope and pray they're sending invites in batches and that this is probably the first and others will come
embarassed embarassed
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by LadyTenny: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2017
closerange:
I have materials sha, Assorted, drop ur mails if you are interested......
My email is tennyoduwole@gmail.com......please send to me
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by hayzedd007: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2017
please i need the material too akinboazeez@gmail.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by deewhydoski(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Pls I need someone to describe how to get to the exam venue(lateef jakande road agidingbi ikeja) from OSHODI...thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2017
connectikut89:

Same here. No invite till now and the test is tomorrow. Dragnet just wan frustrate person life more. I just hope and pray they're sending invites in batches and that this is probably the first and others will come
embarassed embarassed

is it Dragnet the only recruitment agency in Nigeria or is it NBC d only company in Nigeria.

I have told people several times here don't let any company frustrate you. always hope in God. Woe to he that put his hope on men biblically

After Dragnet, there is the next step.

After this dragnet test, I will keep the hustle mood activated. I will forget about them and pray to God for his mercy and favour.

if you like let Dragnet frustrates your life as if that is where all your hopes rely on.

Good day

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Is there no Abuja applicants on this forum?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Tega4kim(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2017
EdoBoy90:
Is there no Abuja applicants on this forum?

see me here....writing in abj also
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Tega4kim:

let us WhatsApp.
I will send u a message via ur mail.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Tega4kim:

check ur mail.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by efilimu(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
EdoBoy90:

is it Dragnet the only recruitment agency in Nigeria or is it NBC d only company in Nigeria.

I have told people several times here don't let any company frustrate you. always hope in God. Woe to he that put his hope on men biblically

After Dragnet, there is the next step.

After this dragnet test, I will keep the hustle mood activated. I will forget about them and pray to God for his mercy and favour.

if you like let Dragnet frustrates your life as if that is where all your hopes rely on.

Good day
I like your spirit! Keep on the hustle!
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by tfkay7: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
closerange:
@Closerange please help me with the materials ,here is my mail ajasataofiq@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by tfkay7: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Mr edoboy..pls help ur boy with the past questions..my mail is ajasataofiq@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2017
please, port Harcourt ppl chat me up. 08134351707
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Dostor: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
closerange:
Pls bro help me with past question...... Snd it to rsksaliu@gmail.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Rojal:

To let the people back home know you are fine in a situation where events like heavy downpour hold you back beyond expectation. Please come with your phones, just like other dragnet tests I've done, you will get a place to keep your phone but at your risk. Just get there an hour or two before time, but don't approach the venue until the stipulated time.
bro.. people go to test venues with their phones, but you'd be asked to keep it by the gate or at the security stand..most times you finish and still meet your phones.. other times it might not work.. so.. choose!!
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2017
emmieachichi:
edoboy.... It's not like Nbc is my only hope o.....d rate at Which d reject mail or disappointment from recruiters are coming my way ehen.... de don't even give my cv or biodata a chance to test stage....for example police,army,airforcc, mtn, ge, nb, dpr d worst, efcc mumu, dss secret ppl, npa n nrc voice mail,immigration unknown, now nbc.... e just b like say my application dey miss for road. not a single time have I bin call for test at least.... na only me waka come ni.... like closerange n jumybecks said.... I go still swallow am like bitter leaf or bitter Kola....
bro.. that's serious o... don't give up tho'... yes, the hustle is real outside man... just keep being equipped.. we say no jobs.. but people still get employed daily.. I believe they are not with 2 cerebrums.. keep praying.. keep receiving those technical experiences.. keep applying.. Your call go reach God side very soon... Testimonies are everywhere.. good luck bro
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
ebomski94:

Not sure... I'm trying to find out what's the possible reason i didn't get the mail... What's your course of study?
I did not fill any of the social media platform and I got the invite. .. sometimes there are no logical reasons to why you were not called for the test.. forget and move on.. keep searching.. it's just a test.. at best they'll employ 15 or 20 people.. out of over 150,000 or more sef.. pls keep applying to other companies.. everything is for your good.. good luck bro..as for those of us that got the invite.. we'll keep praying and preparing..

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
someone should give me direction from surulere...to the venue in ikeja
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by patody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
closerange:

pls i need d past questions too, pls send to akhimienody@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by mrcarbanion: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Leeme get something straight:from my experience about dragnet,they always don't send invitation mails all @once,and if you miss thier test,they'll either call you bck to confirm if ure still interested,they'll reschedule you if u missed d test.during the last recent firstbank recruitment,some of us got d mail d ist day while some got thiers almost month later.d funny/irony of it is dt some of us dt wrte d ist day,pass and got congratulatory msg to proceed to d next stage are yet to receive mail for d assessment y some of those who wrte later hve bin assessed and almost finish wt documentation(ist bcth become last batch).so if y're yet to receive mail like me,dont panic,it mght roll in soon,and if've got d mail,pls proceed to d test,gudlck.
Tips dt work well(well,its not compulsory you follow it oo)
1 d verbal reasoning contains 5-6 passages wt 16-20qs @16mins.no mtter how fast reader y're,u mght not finish it,what u just need is to scroll down to d qs,master it and look for d point in d passage, it somehow save time like dat,wtout d need to read tru d whole passage.be chckng d time @d top of ur sys and if you notice u hve less than 1mins and Yet to finish d qs,just click on d remainin qs,nobd will blame u for doing dt,and it's better dt way dan to blame urslf later
2.the bus math is serious math dt require calc(calc is not allowed )bs it has tins like 2.56,00.214 etc,just fast scroll to d 1 uno,click d rest ist (by guesing d ans),then scrolll bck to see those u can still solve or change.its 20qs @16mins
3.d analytical part is somehow simple,you can garner points here,just read and understand d qs
4.genral qs:it contains normal current affairs like naija coat of arm,color of horse on d coat of arm etc and some qs abt d company.
Note: make sure u finish wt each test b4 jumping to d next 1 as u cannot. Go bck once u do so.
@edo_boy; you areRight but ur construction is hash,you'll be disappointed also if u hvnt got d mail,try to stay cool bro
This is my token contribution to y'all my bro and sis,goodluck to us all!!

5 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Mlegend(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
please i need direction to how to get to the venue at yaba from abule egba..tanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Bankalert(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
fashionme:
PLEASE WHAT'S THE PASSWORD

check the link especially the blog
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by phemmytom: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
you will see all password there
thanks man....
what about the Business Reasoning Assessment question
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Mlegend(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
15, Owodunni Street (Glass House) Off Iwaya Road by Oando Filling Station, Iwaya, Yaba....please i will i get to this address from abule egba tanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by faithee01: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Anyone writing at 12 in port Harcourt center ?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by AYORICH: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Venue?
faithee01:
Anyone writing at 12 in port Harcourt center ?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by samju100(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
pls I need direction from Anthony to the exam venue PLOT 6, LATEEF JAKANDE ROAD, AGIDINGBI, IKEJA. thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Chevinsmedia: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mlegend:
15, Owodunni Street (Glass House) Off Iwaya Road by Oando Filling Station, Iwaya, Yaba....please i will i get to this address from abule egba tanks

Is that the venue for your test??

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.