Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81745 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ApostleEbuka(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Realex007:

Ernest and young

Did ey invite by batch?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Bankalert(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
This apt test is the craziest exam av ever written angry and my first ever. 20 numerical qweshuns in 16 mins undecided
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bankalert:
This apt test is the craziest exam av ever written angry and my first ever. 20 numerical qweshuns in 16 mins undecided
sorry man.. dts dragnet oo.. welcome to the job hunt market ... nnt a good welcome dem gv u oo...lol

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Enkay12:
Twas crazy sha I no go LIE, less than 60 secs for a question. If they had wanted to cut down numbers of applicants , they would have just invited only first class graduates so I won't stress myself biko

Even some the first class graduates will fail that test. It is not by 2.1 or First class by God's grace and mercy.

The verbal reasoning you can't even read the comprehension passage before answering the questions because of limited time.

questions 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15 and 16 to 20, each comprehension passage before answering the questions for just 17 minutes.

Everyone is calm here now. I was expecting such from them.

This is the why experience jobs are better. The will interview you base on your experience. Sometimes, even when u failed the written test they will still consider you base on your experience.

Well, I give all the glory to God.

The hustle continues till we get feedback from them.

Pls don't put all your hope in Dragnet/NBC and let the hustle continues as we await.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
to all of u dat went,saw n conquered, u are all heros in my book....like a gladiator would say we dat are about to die salute u,,,,,i salute u all n may d force b wit u as u all cruise to stage two.....

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Aroboi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
To God b the glory...the exam wasn't rily tough unlike other dragnet exams i av written..mayb i am getting used to dragnet style tho..wish us all dt wrote d test success.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by unamdi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Realex007:
Dragnet repeated ey questions. If you wrote ey test, you'll know what It exact the same question. God help oooo
Bro I craze when I saw it.. I am not even sure of the answers cus we never got to see correction or practice those kind before. Go help us
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Even some the first class graduates will fail that test. It is not by 2.1 or First class by God's grace and mercy.

The verbal reasoning you can't even read the comprehension passage before answering the questions because of limited time.

questions 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15 and 16 to 20, each comprehension passage before answering the questions for just 17 minutes.

Everyone is calm here now. I was expecting such from them.

This is the why experience jobs are better. The will interview you base on your experience. Sometimes, even when u failed the written test they will still consider you base on your experience.

Well, I give all the glory to God.

The hustle continues till we get feedback from them.

Pls don't put all your hope in Dragnet/NBC and let the hustle continues as we await.
haha... it's always like that for trainee jobs.. you have over 30,000 candidates.. for how many slots?... even the company has no other way to do this but to do a test. the only way to make pipu perform poorly in other terms, reducing the number if successful candidates :is to make the timing a constraint and make the questions highly calculative.. ..
those of us that av written series of them know what's up.... all the best
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
unamdi:

Bro I craze when I saw it.. I am not even sure of the answers cus we never got to see correction or practice those kind before. Go help us
my friend said the same questions came out in Ernest and young test

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Anonylander:

I don't know about anyone else but it was tough for me. Maybe cos I didn't prepare. I'm someone that finishes exams in half time but not on this one. Abstract reasoning is still abstract to me, there was no biz whatever. People came with their phones and bags and all so that instruction na wash and the numerical which was meant to be my best section (still was) became challenging as a result of this rare combo - - - relatively complex calculations + less than one minute for each question + no calculator. Typical naija unnecessary suffer head exam. Next time I see dragnet I no go. This is my opinion biko nobody should sell bile under this
Lol.. NaSo oo.. But with time you'd get used to dragnet and other test fora.... You don't really need to calculate tho' there are ways about it... Proximate estimation..

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
kelzgie:

haha... it's always like that for trainee jobs.. you have over 30,000 candidates.. for how many slots?... even the company has no other way to do this but to do a test. the only way to make pipu perform poorly in other terms, reducing the number if successful candidates :is to make the timing a constraint and make the questions highly calculative.. ..
those of us that av written series of them know what's up.... all the best

Yes but I am not new in the system oook.

Even d past questions, I distributed it.

I didn't put all my hopes on them.

If they offer me a job, glory to God and if they don't, glory to God also. In all, I hope for the best.

It is only those that have no alternative will be frustrated if they don't get the job.

I still have another test to write with them very soon by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ugmama(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Realex007:
Dragnet repeated ey questions. If you wrote ey test, you'll know what It exact the same question. God help oooo

Bro it's not about repeating questions, it's matter of if you sabi am

6 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Enkay12: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its done already. Let's wait and see what God will do because no matter how difficult, some people will definitely get a success mail. We pray we get sha

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Jerryojozy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugmama:

Bro it's not about repeating questions, it's matter of if you sabi am
Haha bros this ur response funny ooo

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Hephzibah21(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
I wrote that test by God's mercies. I arrived 1hr 30mins late for my 12pm schedule test. I trust in that same Mercy to see me through. No be by sabi! cool cool cheesy
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
bonjour everyone, according to logistics am seeing here, some of us dat started d thread wit comments were eliminated from thread 1 to 15, new usernames were progressed from thread 17 to 22 n counting and now after d dragnet test the thread is getting lonely abi empty.....dont worry guys if u write project in final year and passed n graduated from college/university/poly wit all dose wicked professors stress n ASUU strike back den, u shall equally passed and graduate to stage 2? u all are fighters.....den shout out to popular usernames from d beginning of d threads like edoboy, kelgie, apostleebuka,martinfm dat are still in thread 22....

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by somito121(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't really like commenting every time. Dragnet dey try. Thank God yaba centre's AC + fan were switched on yesterday afternoon during the test. From people's facial expression yesterday you will know that it wasn't easy.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by shubby2010(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
somito121:
I don't really like commenting every time. Dragnet dey try. Thank God yaba centre's AC + fan were switched on yesterday afternoon during the test. From people's facial expression yesterday you will know that it wasn't easy.
lmao. Even with full AC, people were not smiling at all. The test hard no be small

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Yujiz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Now only God knows when they would get bk to us..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
somito121:

Hahahahah.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
emmieachichi:
bonjour everyone, according to logistics am seeing here, some of us dat started d thread wit comments were eliminated from thread 1 to 15, new usernames were progressed from thread 17 to 22 n counting and now after d dragnet test the thread is getting lonely abi empty.....dont worry guys if u write project in final year and passed n graduated from college/university/poly wit all dose wicked professors stress n ASUU strike back den, u shall equally passed and graduate to stage 2? u all are fighters.....den shout out to popular usernames from d beginning of d threads like edoboy, kelgie, apostleebuka,martinfm dat are still in thread 22....

Reason being start some were frustrated with the test. Dragnet destabilized them. We give thanks to God.

We are used to it. whether it comes or not Glory to God. in all things, give thanks to God.

I hope for the best from God. it might be NBC or something better than NBC.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lmao!
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by catola(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't know for any other person, as for me I am not gonna travel again because of Dragnet exam. If they want to cut down the number of applicants, they should just outrightly do it by inviting few people for the exam. This type of exam is absolute rubbish cos you would end up choosing random answers just to finish before the time. Most people that will pass will be by luck, and when luck outshines knowledge then you can't get the best.
Nevertheless I hope to be among the lucky ones.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by k199192: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
catola:
I don't know for any other person, as for me I am not gonna travel again because of Dragnet exam. If they want to cut down the number of applicants, they should just outrightly do it by inviting few people for the exam. This type of exam is absolute rubbish cos you would end up choosing random answers just to finish before the time. Most people that will pass will be by luck, and when luck outshines knowledge then you can't get the best.
Nevertheless I hope to be among the lucky ones.

Truth is, you can't pass such exam by luck. You have to practice. The exam was programmed against luck. Imagine the Verbal reasoning where you have to pick two correct answers from one question. Even if you have "juju" you cant be so lucky to pick two random answers and be correct. The questions follow a pattern. For the numerical analysis you only have to aproximate, if you try adding up those numbers then time will run out. If you use calculator, they disqualify you..Thy don't expect you to get everything right though. But practice is the key.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by k199192: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I noticed that people have been mentioning God's name on this thread too often. Not like I am discreditting God or anything but there is this saying that " there is nothing the gods can do for us that we cant do for ourselves". Why disturb God when you can practice and then put in your best? So if after disturbing God and you dont succeed, do you get disappointed or you say its God's will? God's wish for us is not of bad o. God wants you to get this job but you have to do your part because there are so many peoole that do not beleive in God but they play their part so well that they always win. You don't expect God to deprive those fellas of what they deserve or do you?

#My1cent

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Enkay12: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2017
See lemme tell you. I know of someone that did guess work during one of these dragnet exams because time was against him and he scaled through.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Enkay12: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Disturb God ke Is God complaining?? Yes, we must work hard, do our best infact God hates the slothful but We must not forget the God factor too. Haven't you heard of unmerited people getting unexpected big jobs?? If it's by hardwork ALONE so many people would have gone sooo far in life, some won't even apply for the NBC job.

k199192:
I noticed that people have been mentioning God's name on this thread too often. Not like I am discreditting God or anything but there is this saying that " there is nothing the gods can do for us that we cant do for ourselves". Why disturb God when you can practice and then put in your best? So if after disturbing God and you dont succeed, do you get disappointed or you say its God's will? God's wish for us is not of bad o. God wants you to get this job but you have to do your part because there are so many peoole that do not beleive in God but they play their part so well that they always win. You don't expect God to deprive those fellas of what they deserve or do you?

#My1cent

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Chibexe: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Let's just hope for the best. In verbal section that we were meant to pick two true statements, if you chose one correct one and one wrong one does it mean you have failed that question
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Gpeculiar: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
k199192:

#My1cent

Naaa, luck exist oh, majority of those that passed ey test this year know that they were lucky, a good number of them admitted it. Hard work is key any time but its not the ultimate. There is the place of grace and God. Many that have come to this realization cannot help but call on God. Sometimes, God allows us experience these failures so that our eventual success tingles the ears of many.

We will meet at the top! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Gpeculiar: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Enkay12:
Disturb God ke Is God complaining?? Yes, we must work hard, do our best infact God hates the slothful but We must not forget the God factor too. Haven't you heard of unmerited people getting unexpected big jobs?? If it's by hardwork ALONE so many people would have gone sooo far in life, some won't even apply for the NBC job.

You couldn't be more right.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by patody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2017
for the verbal section, were we meant to choose two answers abi one
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by akatovic1: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
patody:
for the verbal section, were we meant to choose two answers abi one
I think it's two +one making it three grin grin grin
abeg na only two oo before person bite me

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.