Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81691 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by catola(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2017
patody:
for the verbal section, were we meant to choose two answers abi one
E be like say na two oo

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by deewhydoski(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
patody:
for the verbal section, were we meant to choose two answers abi one
We were to choose two correct statement....if u choose only one correct statement, you get the question wrong. And if u also choose two statement and one is right and the other is wrong, u miss the whole question....that's dragnet for you.....This is my fourth time in doing dragnet aptitude test....passing this one will be two out of four

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by somito121(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
deewhydoski:

We were to choose two correct statement....if u choose only one correct statement, you get the question wrong. And if u also choose two statement and one is right and the other is wrong, u miss the whole question....that's dragnet for you.....This is my fourth time in doing dragnet aptitude test....passing this one will be two out of four
The one u passed what was the next thing that followed it?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Chibexe:
Let's just hope for the best. In verbal section that we were meant to pick two true statements, if you chose one correct one and one wrong one does it mean you have failed that question
Yes oo
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Sunnystooth(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
somito121:

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
catola:
I don't know for any other person, as for me I am not gonna travel again because of Dragnet exam. If they want to cut down the number of applicants, they should just outrightly do it by inviting few people for the exam. This type of exam is absolute rubbish cos you would end up choosing random answers just to finish before the time. Most people that will pass will be by luck, and when luck outshines knowledge then you can't get the best.
Nevertheless I hope to be among the lucky ones.
nahh bro...dragnet tests are more of you knowing the shortcuts on how to solve the questions...im guessing ds is ur first dragnet test... try get materials nd familiarize ursef with it.. peace
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by deewhydoski(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
somito121:

E basket simulation, word and excel proficiency.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
S/O to boss emmieachichi
I sight you

based on previous threads the next stage will be AC...nd obviously NBC would need a particular number of candidates .. so dragnet will reduce the cut off cos they still have to submit that no. of candidates to NBC .. so lets be hopeful.. then again. dragnet cud invite those dt were nt shortlisted for second batch...nd my guess is. frm next or upper week be expecting feedbacks.. based on previous threads
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Bankalert(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
martinsfm:
S/O to boss emmieachichi
I sight you

based on previous threads the next stage will be AC...nd obviously NBC would need a particular number of candidates .. so dragnet will reduce the cut off cos they still have to submit that no. of candidates to NBC .. so lets be hopeful.. then again. dragnet cud invite those dt were nt shortlisted for second batch...nd my guess is. frm next or upper week be expecting feedbacks.. based on previous threads

Please what is AC?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Chibexe: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bankalert:

Please what is AC?

AC = Assessment Center
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by efilimu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Even some the first class graduates will fail that test. It is not by 2.1 or First class by God's grace and mercy.

The verbal reasoning you can't even read the comprehension passage before answering the questions because of limited time.

questions 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15 and 16 to 20, each comprehension passage before answering the questions for just 17 minutes.

Everyone is calm here now. I was expecting such from them.

This is the why experience jobs are better. The will interview you base on your experience. Sometimes, even when u failed the written test they will still consider you base on your experience.

Well, I give all the glory to God.

The hustle continues till we get feedback from them.

Pls don't put all your hope in Dragnet/NBC and let the hustle continues as we await.
God knows, I hate anything management trainee even though most times I'm qualified for it. Even when you scale the hurdle of the first assessment, you still have to consider other stage hurdles that you'll have to conquer, of which someone might get dropped at any one of them. And provided, you are still able to successfully move from one stage to another, the time frame for the recruitment is something else. If someone doesn't have anything doing to keep busy, one might die of hbp. I still prefer jobs that are based on experience like you said.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by patody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
deewhydoski:

hw is it two, was it stated in the instruction, me I chose one o, wetin go happen naw
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
patody:

hw is it two, was it stated in the instruction, me I chose one o, wetin go happen naw
instructions sed pick two
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
efilimu:

God knows, I hate anything management trainee even though most times I'm qualified for it. Even when you scale the hurdle of the first assessment, you still have to consider other stage hurdles that you'll have to conquer, of which someone might get dropped at any one of them. And provided, you are still able to successfully move from one stage to another, the time frame for the recruitment is something else. If someone doesn't have anything doing to keep busy, one might die of hbp. I still prefer jobs that are based on experience like you said.

Fact. Experience jobs, they will just ask you about your experience and your place of work to ascertain if you actually worked there. And it is very easy to get a job with experience.

My guy left a chemical company to a pharmaceutical company because of his experience. Did you know what the company did? They only invited those with experience. That is the pharmaceutical company.

I am always busy . if dragnet calls, we will go. If dragnet doesn't call, we will manage where we are. By God's grace, they will call me.

I prefer the Oral stage, where they will ask you what can you offer and your little experience or your undergraduate courses. #Shekina
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Enkay12: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Experience jobs are better but one must start somewhere to get the experience na. Naija tire person sef
If you have a skill just develop it and be your own boss jare.. Recruitment process of some of these organizations last for several months, year or more sef and someone may just get dumped at the final stage or so after the long wait doing nothing.. The best thing is to just get busy with something else along side

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by sulemontar(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Enkay12 post=60356098]Experience jobs are better but one must start somewhere to get the experience na. Naija tire person sef
If you have a skill just develop it and be your own boss jare.. Recruitment process of some of these organizations last for several months, year or more sef and someone may just get dumped at the final stage or so after the long wait doing nothing.. The best thing is to just get busy with something else along
Skill pays...mmy cousin dah didnt go to univ they re doing fine now...have dere own shops and workers
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by deewhydoski(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2017
patody:

If u did ur own aptitude test in agidingbi ikeja, it was stated in the instruction that we should choose two correct statement's from the options.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by efilimu(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Fact. Experience jobs, they will just ask you about your experience and your place of work to ascertain if you actually worked there. And it is very easy to get a job with experience.

My guy left a chemical company to a pharmaceutical company because of his experience. Did you know what the company did? They only invited those with experience. That is the pharmaceutical company.

I am always busy . if dragnet calls, we will go. If dragnet doesn't call, we will manage where we are. By God's grace, they will call me.

I prefer the Oral stage, where they will ask you what can you offer and your little experience or your undergraduate courses. #Shekina
Abi oh, our lives doesn't have to depend on Dragnet.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Realex007: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2017
I was choosing one answer for the verbal.. God I have failed dragnet again
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Realex007: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2017
So you are to pick 2 options dragnet verbal reasoning. Nd I have been failing dragnet test all my life likes of ey, Sahara nd now nbc. Wow my life is over.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Hephzibah21(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Realex007:
So you are to pick 2 options dragnet verbal reasoning. Nd I have been failing dragnet test all my life likes of ey, Sahara nd now nbc. Wow my life is over.
You life isn't my dear.. .its just about getting started.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by CooKeed(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Realex007:

I think there's a lot of misinformation on this thread as regards Dragnet tests.

First of all let me say that I didn't take part in the test for NBC graduate trainee recruitment.

Now, people here just say 'dragnet questions' as though there is only one type of question dragnet sets. Dragnet questions are standard GMAT questions. When people drop emails asking for 'dragnet past questions' what they should be asking for is 'GMAT questions'. (unless in the case where you think dragnet repeats a set of GMAT questions).

Some people have said they will not attend any test conducted by dragnet because 'dragnet questions are hard'. What they don't know is that it is the recruiting company who specifies the level of difficulty based on their needs. So level of difficulty varies for dragnet (i.e GMAT) tests.

On the controversial matter of verbal reasoning requiring two correct options. Again, not all tests are the same. Some tests require one options, some require 2. In short, there are several types of verbal reasoning questions. So I don't think it is right to assume that the reason you fail dragnet tests is because you have been selecting one one option for verbal reasoning. For the NBC recruitment I honestly don't know if different people got different types of verbal reasoning questions.

The key point (and lesson) here is this: If you you take time to read instructions before attempting a test you should be able to know what is required of you. You should only be afraid if you didn't read instructions.

I wish everyone well in their job hunt
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
CooKeed:

I think there's a lot of misinformation on this thread as regards Dragnet tests.

First of all let me say that I didn't take part in the test for NBC graduate trainee recruitment.

Now, people here just say 'dragnet questions' as though there is only one type of question dragnet sets. Dragnet questions are standard GMAT questions. When people drop emails asking for 'dragnet past questions' what they should be asking for is 'GMAT questions'. (unless in the case where you think dragnet repeats a set of GMAT questions).

Some people have said they will not attend any test conducted by dragnet because 'dragnet questions are hard'. The recruiting company is the one who specifies the level of difficulty based on their needs. So level of difficulty varies for dragnet (i.e GMAT) tests.

On the controversial of verbal reasoning requiring two correct options. Again, not all tests are the same. Some tests require one options, some require 2. In short, several types of verbal reasoning questions. So I don't think it is right to assume that the reason you fail dragnet tests is because you have been selecting one one option for verbal reasoning. For the NBC recruitment I honestly don't know if different people got different types of verbal reasoning questions.

The key point (and lesson) here is this: If you you take time to read instructions before attempting a test you should be able to know what is required of you. You should only be afraid if you didn't read instructions.

I wish everyone well in their job hunt
bro tnx for consoling him.. he dint read the instructions..but saying dragnet use only gmat is totally wrong... the numerical we dd was table. assessment day kinda... I just feel dy mix all together..he may be lucky dt his cud be one option.. bt most peeps sed deirs was to select two..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Samkeniyy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Who else got the Link for Business Reasoning Test from Coca Cola Company

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by shybelle: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Samkeniyy:

I did

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by blazingkings(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Samkeniyy:

I did
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Yorubabhoy: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
blazingkings:

I did
Biko which one is business reasoning test again? Can you screen shot the mail pls.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by CooKeed(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
martinsfm:
bro tnx for consoling him.. he dint read the instructions..but saying dragnet use only gmat is totally wrong... the numerical we dd was table. assessment day kinda... I just feel dy mix all together..he may be lucky dt his cud be one option.. bt most peeps sed deirs was to select two..

Yes, tables can be part of GMAT numerical questions.

But since I didn't participate in this test I cannot say with all certainty that the one you encountered in this test is GMAT or that dragnet or doesn't set other standard questions (maybe SHL). But from experience (and those of others) dragnet uses GMAT (or at least mostly GMAT).

On the two options stuff, I agree with you. The candidate probably didn't read instructions. It's not likely (nor is it proper) that some people will get a different kind of questions for the same recruitment. Guys, just read instructions.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by DanJayMartin: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just got an invite for Business Reasoning Test. Anyone with me??
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Oladayopop(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Through text message or email?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by DanJayMartin: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oladayopop:
Through text message or email?
Via mail
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
DanJayMartin:
I just got an invite for Business Reasoning Test. Anyone with me??

I'm with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.