Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) (2766 Views)

Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Photos Of The Most Handsome Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by slimjaney: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, have you ever seen a male horse so handsome as this?

This stallion, Frederick, was born in Netherlands and was exported to United States by Stacy Nazario, the Owner of Pinnacle Fiesians, a horse farm in Arkansas.

See more photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/check-out-worlds-most-handsome-male.html

B[b]e the first to get News updates via Whatsapp broadcast, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks[/b]

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
no need to click on any links, here are the pics of the horse (which i dont think looks any good)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
btw, IMHO the best looking horse is the one below

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by StarBukola(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
no need to click on any links, here are the pics of the horse (which i dont think looks any good)

abeg ,why u wan spoil person market now grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Racist grin
tongue
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

racist.but u Shaa know how to spoil market. u wicket ooo grin
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2017
emmyspark007:

Racist grin
tongue
Hisduchess:

racist.but u Shaa know how to spoil market. u wicket ooo grin

come on guys, that white horse does look better and unique, and it has more to do with the perfect physique and the way its coat shines to the light.
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by SkyeAyers: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well, I am not sure how I feel about the content in this article as it is not what I was expecting to read. I was looking for horses in Ohio and this is very different from it. I just don’t know what to write about the content here.
Re: Check Out The World's Most Handsome Male Horse (photos) by GamalNasser: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

This horse is good looking

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci / Sea Shimooka Wiki, Age, Birthday, Height, Biography, Boyfriends & More / Wizkid React As Davido Reveal He Was Paid Over $1M For Live Performance At FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.