Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage (1197 Views)

Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage by Nonychinonso(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
A man needs to attain or achieve five levels of maturity before he can consider himself a man. However these levels are relative and doesn't have any particular order.

Emotional maturity: how well can you cope emotionally?how strong are you when things that will demand your maturity response happen and how well do you manage your feelings.

Financial maturity: This is the most controversial maturity level in any relationship,courtship or marriage but on the absolute a man must be financial stable before he can truly have full control over his house or his woman. You must be ready to provide for them at all time.

Spiritual maturity: a man must be close to God, hear from him and obey him. A man is the spiritual head of the family, the little lord under lord Jesus Christ discharging his duties in light of God instruction.

Social maturity : How mature are you when relating to people . we humans are social being that must relate with each other, the emphasy here is character formation. Character become an habit if your character give you an edge.

Administrative maturity: a man may have all I have mentioned above but I'd he cannot organise and manage them all, he's as good as nothing.

Re: Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
The Facts... No.2 is the koko.
Re: Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage by anonymuz(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Number 2 ought to be the number 1

(1) (Reply)

I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life / 7 Smart Gadgets You Didn’t Know Existed / Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.