Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) (29203 Views)

List Of The 49 Huawei Phones And Tablets That Will Get The EMUI 9.1 Update / Umidigi A3 Pro Is Available In Italy With EUR 76.49 Price / 49.99 USD Buy A 5.5 Inch Big Display Smartphone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by dtruth50: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
wow
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cool

That's the good side of Facebook smiley

Send bulk sms that delivers for sure! Check my signature.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by goshen26: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
jp79:
pls face book I want to re unite with waheed ayinde my class mate and friend back in aguda grammar school

Aguda grammar school on Brown Road

1 Like

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Kirinwa: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:
OK Facebook abeg I won reunite with my principal in secondary school wey beat evil comot my body

just want to draw him close and beat him back
Sense fall on you
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mr Akoni my Biology teacher, Mr Bafoe my mathematics teacher face book should do something as soon as possible..
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by chubbygal(f): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Moment of laughter and joy cool ... Enjoy ma

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by loomer: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:
OK Facebook abeg I won reunite with my principal in secondary school wey beat evil comot my body

Person beat evil comot for ur body, u dey vex.

U supos thank am na
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
What is special about this one, do you know how how many people wey Facebook don unite? My own na uncountable o
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
They look alike
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by peacemara54(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by concho(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Facebook Abeg reunite me with Chioma Okafor wey dy always cover her ansa from me n my guys during test.........I wan know how many doctorate degrees wey she dn gt
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by mainkendo: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
sirkaebs:

Lol. Funny you.
That was how one of my friends said, he witnessed the accident of a slay queen. According to him, he knew her by her Facebook name. And he saw that an over-speeding bike was coming behind her. She was on ear piece o, and so could not hear the bike coming. So he wanted to draw her attention, but before he could finish pronouncing 'Itz Mhiz Hot Sexy Creamy Bae Izza Cutie Honey Pie', the bike had hit her.

She is still receiving treatment at general hospital.

Hw much are u paid for lieing

Moral lesson: Use your real name on Facebook.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
No of my old classmate can fine me undecided level change also name change witn am
BULLSHIT
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
That's why it is necessary to use ur real name when opening Facebook account and not all dese yeye customized names and all that

1 Like

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:

What if he happens to be ur future wife's father?I mean ur would_be father in-law?...... Just thinking aloud.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by gradeA(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Shezhawt:
Can't even find my classmates... All am seeing is Slay Queen Chimeh , Swagger Lord Ade and whatnot phew!! angry

Says someone know as Shezhawt.

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
gradeA:

Says someone know as Shezhawt.

grin grin grin This is NL not FB
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by gradeA(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Shezhawt:

grin grin grin This is NL not FB

tongue
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by farem: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:

The malady that led him to beat you in but yet cured, rather it has gone berserk in your life. it shows!
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by farem: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:

I am sorry to inform you that the stupeedity that led him to beat you is yet to be cured, rather it has gone berserk in your life. it shows!
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Jfrankination(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
sirkaebs:

Lol. Funny you.
That was how one of my friends said, he witnessed the accident of a slay queen. According to him, he knew her by her Facebook name. And he saw that an over-speeding bike was coming behind her. She was on ear piece o, and so could not hear the bike coming. So he wanted to draw her attention, but before he could finish pronouncing 'Itz Mhiz Hot Sexy Creamy Bae Izza Cutie Honey Pie', the bike had hit her.

She is still receiving treatment at general hospital.

Moral lesson: Use your real name on Facebook.
lmao
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by successincentiv(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
FB is changing lives
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
All thanks to Mark Zukerberg
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Young03:

Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank you Zukaberg...

Now Nairaland it is your turn to help me locate my long time friend..Dele Ajulo from Igogo-Ekiti

He formerly works in the Federal Ministry of Finance Ado-Ekiti..1982
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by burakado17: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
todaynewsreview:
According to one of them;

"Thanks to God and Facebook for reuniting with my classmate, Lizzy, Elizabeth Oniwor-bone since 1968.
Our joy knew no bounds. Glory to God."

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/08/facebook-reunites-grandmothers.html
The beauty of social network.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2017
They really look-alike.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by yeman1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't know any of my classmate from pry one to six. and I've never met them since we departed in 1988 in Babalola memorial pry sch, Akure.
such a pity, how I wish to meet them.
Re: Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo) by yeman1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't know any of my classmate from pry one to six. and I've never met them since we've departed in 1988 in Babalola memorial pry sch, Akure.
such a pity, how I wish to meet them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Use Second-Hand Phones - NCC Warns / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone / NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.