Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235904 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 3:55am On Aug 29, 2010
Asari1986:

Ok the pic didn't post. Anyway Tpiah, what I was trying to get at was the fact that we shouldn't point out skin color, cuz africa is very diverse, and its beautiful.

we shouldnt point out dark skin colour, you mean.

sorry, but as i said before, i'm darkskinned and all my bleaching cream didnt work cos my hide be like rhino own.

therefore i'm stuck talking about dark skin same way others are jammed in light skin mode.

any words for them?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2010
Asari1986:

Stay away from your post? Sweetheart I don't give a rat backside about your post. PEACE & LOVE smiley

good, now match your words with actions and STAY AWAY.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 3:59am On Aug 29, 2010
So if one points out skin color you would be quick to fallow, hmm do I smell FALLOWER , oh well, am out. PEACE and LOVE. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 4:02am On Aug 29, 2010
follower*******, dang am sleepy , ciao
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
Nobody said Somalis are light skinned. Regardless of skin color all Somalis share common physical characteristic so I don't see your point.

Here are some Somalis, Both ladies below are Somali parliamentarian.

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2010

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2010
hothead:

He has only swept you off your feet yeah?  
His job isn't finished yet. shocked shocked
You are still in mid air as we speak  grin grin
so before you land in his arms i can HIT YOU and change your landing spot to MY ARMSgrin cheesy wink cool lol,   just messing about, lol

But seriously tho we've gotta be friends, No kidding this time, I know it's gonna be a mutually benefiting friendship,
What part of the globe do you reside?

grin grin grin tongue
Lol! you are such a jokester. Yeah we could be "just" friends. I live in the states, how about you? cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
Here are Some Dark skinned Somalis in Somalia and they have that undeniable distinctive Somali Look!

Kids in remote village in somalia

as you can see they are both dark skinned
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2010
Nice Pictures.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by hothead(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
Qalanjo:

grin grin grin tongue
Lol! you are such a jokester. Yeah we could be "just" friends. I live in the states, how about you? cool

I really like the hair texture of Somalians, We all do have our different looks, It just shows how awesome the Almighty is.

yeah, cheesy cheesy
ok definitely "just" friends, wink wink
lets take this to skype, my id on there is "hothead331"
search for me and add em, am o tell u a lot of interesting things, grin cheesy winklol
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2010
**wondering how the hair texture is different from caucasian, arab, tuarag, hispanic or most biracials own?**

even AA get am.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by darkman200: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2010
somalis are the gypsies of Africa, and can they be racist? holy cow! check out the look on a somali man's face when he sees other african with a somali girl. crappy people
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

check out the look on a somali man's face when he sees other african with a somali girl.

Lol I know what you mean, but they are not like that to ONLY AFRICANS, but to anyone who isnt somali. Somali men can be very possesive towards somali women.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by harakiri(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2010
Are there "mail order bride services" in Somalia? I'm just asking.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2010
harakiri:

Lol are you seriou?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Asari1986: 1:50am On Sep 13, 2010
harakiri:

I think Ethiopians have "mail order bride service". Somalis are muslims so I don't think its something they will do.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
darkman200:

somalis are the gypsies of Africa, and can they be racist? holy cow! check out the look on a somali man's face when he sees other african with a somali girl. crappy people

Gypsies of Africa? you are contradicting yourself, if you don't like somalis and think so little of them, why do you care about their women? correction: Somali hardely marry or associate with people out side their own race angry Gypsies or not, you are the one drooling over their women.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Gypsies or not, you are the one drooling over their women.

who is drooling over their women?

the piimps and agents looking for females to ship to italy?

arent you the one posting photos by force?

and until i called you and yours out, no be only one type of picture una dey showcase?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Tpiah my friend you are suffering from a severe case of inferiority complex. You are the one who melts like a butter in the sun everytime Somali or Horn of African women are mentioned. People who don't have insecuries don't put a whole race or a group of people down in order to make themselves feel better.

Now, I have no problem people saying that Somali women are not attractive because everybody is entitle to their opinion/beauty is also in the eyes of the beholder and beauty is subjective anyhow, however at least conceal your jealousy and envy.

and the part about me posting pic by force? I have no idea what you are talking about!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2010
hmm, if you think i'm pointing out the obvious because of my "insecurities" then kudos to you.

i could care less.

kindly show me any somalian or horn of africa site where people are posting photos of nigerian girls by force and ramming them down other people's throats.

then we can talk.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:13am On Sep 15, 2010
The guy who started this is NIGERIAN, he finds Somali girls attractive so what. Am sure if Somali men thought Nigerian women were attractive, then you would have seen a thread about it, if you don't want to see the pictures why look Take a hike. I'm so proud to be from horn of Africa. I stumbled on this site accidentally, am liking it so far. Qalanjo hun post as much pictures as you like, love my people. Tpiah you need a Somali men to calm you down. LOL naah I doubt any Somali men would want you.LMAO
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:18am On Sep 15, 2010
^^she got jokes. undecided

where is somali?

isnt it somewhere in the indian ocean or thereabouts.

educate me plz.

what do you say you look like again?

seriously though, what's with the mad rush for nigerian men? Where are the somalian men?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2010
tpiah:

^^she got jokes. undecided

where is somali?

isnt it somewhere in the indian ocean or thereabouts.

educate me plz.

what do you say you look like again?

where is somalia? hmm Indian ocean? you can't even say where somalia is located ( I know YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS) yet can't admit to where it is. WHY? Lol. Did I say I look like someone? STRANGE.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2010
^^yes, you look like an indian and an arab.

nuff said.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2010
tpiah:

^^yes, you look like an indian and an arab.

nuff said.

Lol I'm far from looking like arab or indian. Are you saying someone from Horn Of Africa can't look like that? Seriously you need to get out more.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 4:33am On Sep 15, 2010
^^let it go.

not everybody is tripping over you.

face your admirers and quit bugging people abeg.

all this notice me, come and worship me na wa.

whatever look is found in your area na you sabi.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ebeledi(m): 4:35am On Sep 15, 2010
na wah, for these intruders (caucasoids) coming in our forum
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:39am On Sep 15, 2010
ebeledi:

na wah, for these intruders (caucasoids) coming in our forum

First of I stumbled on this site accidentally, this is about somalis (Horn Of Africa), so therefore it only made sense to comment on it. Where did you get this caucasoids?? last time I checked I was PURE african. LAME
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ebeledi(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2010
your still a caucasoid look up the definition and you will see that it FITS your people.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:45am On Sep 15, 2010
ebeledi:

your still a caucasoid look up the definition and you will see that it FITS your people.

I don't care what it means, I know what I am. (PROUD AFRICAN) sleep on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.