Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18780 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hello my fellow Africans. It is your pleasure for me, a Somalian , to visit your website. So in anyrate, you cant visit my website too, myhajj..com, I was wondering are there any good looking Nigerian females out there, Never mind I know the answer,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Pweety4me(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
Feel honoured? wat do u know about nigerians?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
okey dokey.

it never ends.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kodewrita(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
hmmmmnnn

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Mortiple(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
I feel really "HONOURED today" to have a SOMALI on Nairaland. grin grin Welcome!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes, I said honored , You see, I am Somalian, Period, Im just too dam proud, Thats all, Have you seen our women in your lifetime, May god keep them as glorious and beautified as they are, Amen
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
^any particular reason why you're on this site and not somaliland.com?

just curious.

are you trying to network, break into the nigerian scene, spy, or are your own girls refusing you for whatever reason.

care to share?

also, are you an old user pretending to be a new id.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by nich(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
OP,

you're welcome! move around the site and have fun! smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
@tpiah, My nigerian friend from West Africa, I am Somali therefore I have plenty of females in my country, Secondly, I am here in the capacity as of a fellow African, Thirdly, I am here to observe your behaviors, I have dismissed alot of people that have been saying to me that Nigerians are SCAM artist, Lastly, I have never been an old user, Best believe that,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
Welcome Elysa! cheesy
I have a somalian (well, half) boyfriend on hERE! He likes it here, so I hope you would too! cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
@BABE, How is that possible, You Nigerian have a Somali BF?, Please fill in the blanks,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^Yes, actually I do! His username is Advocator! (If you were wondering who he was) cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
@BABE, I know him, I see him on Somalilife.com, Is also in here?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
Haha! My GUY HAS GONE INTERNATIONAL (LOL), Yes he is here! smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Elyas: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
So your serious, You mean you guys are real real BF and GF?, I will expose him, He will b surely astrocized in our community,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 05, 2011
you mean ostracized.

so let me get this straight:

you actually went and opened a thread about him having a nigerian girlfriend, on somaliland.com [or whatever it's called].

i saw the thread and found it quite amusing.

how old are you anyway.

so it's a big taboo for somalis to date a non-somalian, and especially a black person [actually, i think most of us already knew that though].

however, arent somalis dating outside their race in ever-increasing numbers regardless?

you people are funny.

and on that same site there was also a thread asking why somali men are becoming more undateable [or something like that] and why the few who are dateable, are running after white girls.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 05, 2011
The poster is prolly another baked-brain Nler feeling jobless and proud.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 05, 2011
op where are you.

this is mad funny. See a post by a somalian:

Wow they're friendly, if a Nigerian came to Slife they'd get nothing but insults thrown at them.

http://www.somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=93377&page=2

gosh we're such a beaten people.

and these irritating nl or questionably nigerian guys falling over themselves to lick any muddy foot as long as e no dey from their backyard.

chei.

embarassing.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2011
Tpiah, they even mentioned your name

Tpiah, you are now international

Happy?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 05, 2011
^^abi? grin

you and your cronies need to run over there and set them straight.

give them the lowdown on tpiah, and use the opportunity to snag a few babes on the downlow.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^

I think you also need to go there and stamp your authority as you have done here, and who knows, you might snag yourself some cute Somaliman, No? cool cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 05, 2011
^^i'm not desperate for attention like you cheesy

na by force to dey waka about like a wanderer?

na you say you no dey gel with your female counterpants, so hop on over there and make some noise wink

i'm currently into north african guys- when i'm done with that side, i'll let you know.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 4:39am On Apr 05, 2011
tpiah!:

^^i'm not desperate for attention like you cheesy

Oh really! How many threads have I opened in the last 24 hrs?

na you say you no dey gel with your female counterpants, so hop on over there and make some noise wink

Well, did you not say somewhere, cant remember where, that you have a thing for light skin Somalimen?

BTW, how far with DK? He seems to like you. . . what say you?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger5:

Oh really! How many threads have I opened in the last 24 hrs?

none i suppose you're trying to say. I wouldnt know since i dont have a stalking habit like you.

but outside of your numerous threads begging for female company, cant say for sure.

Well, did you not say somewhere, cant remember where, that you have a thing for light skin Somalimen?

why cant you remember where?

because you're a liar?

BTW, how far with DK? He seems to like you. . . what say you?

hope you're not jealous or anything like that. . . . .you do seem to have a gigantic crush on him. . . . . .hope we're not competing for the same guy?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2011
tpiah!:

hope you're not jealous or anything like that. . . . .you do seem to have a gigantic crush on him. . . . . .hope we're not competing for the same guy?

Why would I be worried?

I am a guy. I only lick and stick well trimmed Puccies grin. Besides, I just had a one - night with this White chick I met On Saturday ( nthe s3x was bananas, will relate the details later), that should last me for the whole week. Hoping to get laid next week, and of course it would most likely be another White American chic since I only go to upscale clubs. grin

I am happy you are regaining your sanity and swagz back. The 'ferefe' back and forth between you and DK seems to have done some god stuff to your psyche. Hold on to him tight ok, else, he might dump you for Mzdarkshyyt. And, you dont want that to happen, do you?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger5:

Why would I be worried?

I am a guy. I only lick and stick well trimmed Puccies grin. Besides, I just had a one - night with this White chick I met On Saturday ( nthe s3x was bananas, will relate the details later), that should last me for the whole week. Hoping to get laid next week, and of course it would most likely be another White American chic since I only go to upscale clubs. grin

I am happy you are regaining your sanity and swagz back. The 'ferefe' back and forth between you and DK seems to have done some god stuff to your psyche. Hold on to him tight ok, else, he might dump you for Mzdarkshyyt. And, you dont want that to happen, do you?

give us the full jist anytime you get laid, ok.

even if na for inside dream or inside the pages of your notebook, just run here and present it in literature section or anywhere you choose. wink

makes for fascinating reading.

as per dk- am i snatching some of his attention away from you?

no vex abeg!! go play wasiu or something and get him back cheesy

darksh1t na your sh1t, not mine. wink
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2011
Isn't Somalia that country you see in those Heal The World vids with the starving kids?? The country relying on USAID? I mean the country suffering from famine for the last 60 years? yeh, their babes must be really hawt grin. We feel sooo honoured you graced us with your presence, @Elys tongue
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^

Hey Ragdollz,

DO you think I should go for Tpiah. I think she likes me. What say you? grin

For some reason, I cant seem to get Tpiah out of my mind nowadays, especially when i am n-a-k-e-d
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2011
fstranger5:

^^^

Hey Ragdollz,

DO you think I should go for Tpiah. I think she likes me. What say you? grin

For some reason, I cant seem to get Tpiah out of my mind nowadays, especially when i am n-a-k-e-d

Abeg you guys should agree to disagree. I don't like to see the two NLanders I admire to be at loggerheads grin. How on earth can we take on the "comrades"? Huh? If we are divided LOL
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2011
Ragdollz: despite all that, you don't even look half as good as us. wink

Check this out: http://www.somalilife.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=93377&page=2

It's rare somalis ever pay attention to you guys, with the occasional insults and ish.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2011
Its quite interesting how people on both forums are talking about the same thing grin. It would be even more interesting if this turned into a forum war--Nairlanand vs SomaliLife grin lol lol
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by fstranger5: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2011
We will definitely win with you on our side! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read] / My Heroes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.