Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] (4238 Views)

I Caught My Husband Digging Our Neighbors Wife Through Our CCTV. Pls Advise Me! / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] by blackman232: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2017
A Kenyan man was recently caught pants down with his neighbour’s wife in his house while they were getting down to business.

According to Kenyan-post, the woman’s husband has been suspecting her of an illicit affair for long and decided to lay an ambush to get her caught.

On one faithful day, the man who had pretended to be out for work, received a tip off when his wife was spotted making her way into the man’s house. The man stormed into the house with some friends and caught them in compromising situation.

In the viral video, the shirtless neighbour is seen only on his trousers, while the woman tieing only a wrapper as she sat on the bed in shame and at some point, she tried fighting her husband but was held back by neighbors who gathered at the scene.

Watch the video below..
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD
http://naijafastlink.com/man-caught-pants-neighbors-wife-photos-video/
Re: Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] by kachi105(m): 1:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Shameless woman!
Re: Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Either it is Kenya, South Africa, or Zimbabwe. those three countries is synonymous with bad news.
Re: Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] by mannobi(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2017
The only popular news from Kenya is always about cassava and ponmo

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] by Afribest(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
This kenya people are cursed

(1) (Reply)

OMG : A Plus Size Lady Walk Completely Nude On A Street {video} / Nigerians Call Out Jealous Man, Who Filmed His Roommate Having Romp With A Lady / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.