Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos (979 Views)

Living In Nigeria Without A Job, How Are You Enjoying The Holidays? (photos) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Couple Spotted Ignoring Their Maid While Eating With Their Kids At A Fastfood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos by johnnyvid(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2017
A randy couple enjoyed a late-night office romp in full view of passers-by last night – and even drew a crowd of amused onlookers. The pair had apparently waited until their colleagues had gone home for the night before they decided to get down to business.
couple spotted enjoying themselves in an office

Unfortunately for them, they had decided to leave the lights on during their tryst, meaning the crowd gathering in Dover Street, central London, could guess exactly what they were up to.
The couple were spotted last night at around 11.40pm, in an office above Caffe Nero , and didn’t appear aware they had attracted such an interested audience.

A witness told the Sun Online : “It was close to midnight and I saw this huge crowd gathered.”You couldn’t see anything graphic, but she was on the table and he was standing up. The crowd were pointing and laughing as they watched.”
It’s reported that the amorous lovers were on view for around 20 minutes, before “going on the floor.”
Some onlookers even cheered.

It’s not clear what company the office space above the coffee shop belongs to.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/couple-spotted-enjoying-themselves-in.html

2 Shares

Re: Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos by Sarang(f): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2017
grin cry

Should I laff or cry bikonu
Re: Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos by bukit05(f): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Couple Spotted Enjoying Themselves In An Office In Full View Of Onlookers.photos by austinereds(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2017
that guy that carry his friend is something else. them no get work nah.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? / Help Me Find My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.