Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? (975 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by kissval1388: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Where are my lawyers in the house??

Please I have a question.. This question has been Brothering me for a long time now...
If a girl rapes a guy and get pregnant, Who is responsible for the pregnancy??
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by Optional09: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2018
The mother of the papist
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by chiagozien(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2018
How are we sure that jubrin has not rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by R0ckefeller: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2018
hahahahaha if the the guy have solid proof the rapist we be the one to bear it all lol
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by pyyxxaro: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2018
The guy should be held responsible

Why who them de rape go con

Naim be say e enjoy am naa embarassed
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by kay4kay: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2018
kissval1388:
Where are my lawyers in the house??

Please I have a question.. This question has been Brothering me for a long time now...
If a girl rapes a guy and get pregnant, Who is responsible for the pregnancy??

I think Linda ikeji will have a better answer
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by Pearl05(f): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2018
This issue has been confusing me.

How does a man gets hard when being raped? Since it's against his wish can't him stop himself from getting arose down below.

When a girl is truly not interested and forced, it's usually dry and that's accounts for the bruises she gets via force entry.

Men should answer it.
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Pearl05:
This issue has been confusing me.

How does a man gets hard when being raped? Since it's against his wish can't him stop himself from getting arose down below.

When a girl is truly not interested and forced, it's usually dry and that's accounts for the bruises she gets via force entry.

Men should answer it.

In our case, both the organ and the individual are both different entity. Trust me my dick has betrayed me SK many times, there are some things it will be attracted to that I will look in disgust, its biology.
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by nnamdibig(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
The boy that was raped is responsible na.
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by kissval1388: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Lalasticlala pls do justice to dis post na...

Let's hear from others
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by chocolatemom(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2018
The girl nah, when she forced herself on the boy's local government chairman.
Re: If A Girl Rapes A Guy And Get Pregnant, Who Is Responsible For The Child? by Yewandequeen(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
pcguru1:

In our case, both the organ and the individual are both different entity. Trust me my dick has betrayed me SK many times, there are some things it will be attracted to that I will look in disgust, its biology.
baba o.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Forgive Your Cheating Partner, You Are Not Ready For Marriage / How Do I Bleep My Wife / Maltreatment Of Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.