Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making (4200 Views)

[interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman / Which Way Forward Nigeria -restructure,referendum Or Continue Current System / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 1:05am On Aug 29, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
First of all, where you came from does not justify your level of reasoning and understanding.

I think you're the one rushing into judgmental criticism against Nnamdi Kanu based on mere thinking and imaginations probably out of hate, because you know nothing about Nnamdi Kanu and what he's fighting for. Nobody without genuine vision and determination will spend over 20years studying about what he planned to undertake. Maybe you never knew that the task for the restoration of Biafra is not a childish play and that's what Nnamdi Kanu is carrying on his shoulder. I don't believe you when you said you're an Igbo, I know you're one of those they had payed to masquerade as Igbos on social medias to continue their already lost battle, because no Igbo man speaks publicly against Nnamdi Kanu at this moment. No matter the level of crime committed by any Arewa indigent, non of their people will ever condemn it either directly or indirectly. By the way, why would the origination of Arewa be acceptable by all, but they're fighting to silence Biafra? Why would there be Arewa and Oduduwa without Biafra?

First of all notice you never answered my question:
HOW DOES BIAFRA BENEFIT NDIGBO?!!!!
Here is what I wrote:
Can someone please educate me:
I read somewhere that Igbos own over 70% of private buildings in Abuja. How does it benefit Ndigbo to give up their share of Nigerian oil and Nigerian wealth and return to land-locked south east AND THEN need a visa to go back to Abuja, Lagos, etc??!! And they MUST go back because that's where their businesses are, that's where the big ports are, that's where the big businesses are done!

Secondly, if u don't think I am Igbo, ngwa ka mu na gi sua Igbo ka amara onye g'asu kari ibe ya. Ngwa, asugo m. Sua nke gi k'anyi nu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2017
delugajackson:

I'm no hater or hypocrite. If any tribe feels cheated and wants to secceed, they should go ahead peacefully. I have no personal interest in the resources you are mentioning. Before the oil, people survived, and are still surviving without the oil.
Tribes would always feel cheated, even the so called Hausa fulani. The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, Discuss something else.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Lloydfather(m): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Clean2016:
I have said severally that somebody is seriously capitalizing on the clamor for self determination to enrich himself.

Initially he was planning war and even compared Nigeria to Somalia if he was arrested eventually, nothing came out of that. The constitution made everything clear on referendum, if with your crowd you cannot force 5 states Assemblies to push for that then you are just taking advantage of the gullible followers for you gains financially and politically, Sometimes a Biafra Passport was sold at N10,000 each, what came out of that venture? somebody's gain.

We suddenly refer to the constitution as trash? Sorry sir, that you see it as trash doesn't mean it will be trashed! Is marriage by force? Hell no! You want a divorce? There's a process! There are two ways only to achieve this;

1. The people who want out and the states who want to be part of the divorce should get their state houses of assembly to deliberate on it. Referendums done and if there's a majority against the divorce then it's dead on arrival but if the majority wants out, we write our senators and house of reps members. A bill for a split and amendment of the constitution to accommodate the split will be debated on the floor of both the upper and lower houses. If the Ayes have it, a procedure and date is arranged for the exit just like 'BREXIT'. If the 'Nays' have it everybody goes home! Or we opt for the second alternative;

2. Forceful exit (war). If those seeking exit win, fine. They go build their kingdom with streets made of gold and no corruption where every man is equal with no kidnapping, stealing etc. If those against it win, you become conquered folks yet again and the constitution rewritten yet again but this time IN BLOOD! Either way, LIVES will be lost!

Anything asides these two options, NA NOISE WE DEY MAKE as no sitting president will on his own split the country! If any tries it, the military has a duty to defend the country from internal and external enemies. That president will be seen as an enemy for violating the constitution and kicked out of aso rock. The most a president can do is discreetly lobby the National Assembly.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

Gu morin to my fellow Nigerians who wish for peaceful existence and prosperity for us all! D rest should go join lil-Kim in North Korea.

Ijeoma wrote
Op u are suffering from the new deases called AFONJAIST and if care is not taken it may migrant to heart attack.
U don't even have confidence to have come from ur tribe and u are impersonating ijeoma.
For ur information our women don't think the way u thinks they are well mannered they don't interfere in men's matters. I know u put that name there for confusion, u are BUSTED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2017
delugajackson:

I'm no hater or hypocrite. If any tribe feels cheated and wants to secceed, they should go ahead peacefully. I have no personal interest in the resources you are mentioning. Before the oil, people survived, and are still surviving without the oil.

Well, if secession is made that easy, people will keep seceeding till we are back to our traditional small villages. I guess that's ok with u.
----------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
Danites are duty bound to:
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry.
b) Make posts to challenge agitation to break up Nigeria.
c) Like and share posts of other Danites.
d) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
5) If you wish to become a Danite you must first indicate interest to join or be nominated to join by a Danite. Then your moniker will be added only by a ranking Danite. Do not, under any circumstances , add your moniker yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy and paste this part of the post to the bottom of your appropriate posts.
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by christopher123(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2017
I can speak English that doesn't make me a Briton
I can speak Yoruba also...that doesn't make me Omo Yoruba

So speaking Igbo is no brainier

Ina asu Igbo dika isu Igbo obu nnukwu Ife....I nwere Ike tooo na Ani Igbo

Jiri nwayo
WetinConsignMe:

Here is what I wrote:
I read somewhere that Igbos own over 70% of private buildings in Abuja. How does it benefit Ndigbo to give up their share of Nigerian oil and Nigerian wealth and return to land-locked south east AND THEN need a visa to go back to Abuja, Lagos, etc??!! And they MUST go back because that's where their businesses are, that's where the big ports are, that's where the big businesses are done!

Secondly, if u don't think I am Igbo, ngwa ka mu na gi sua Igbo ka amara onye g'asu kari ibe ya. Ngwa, asugo m. Sua nke gi k'anyi nu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Here is what I wrote:

First of all, I need you to purge yourself of the delusion that Nigeria is not divisible, that's the centre box of your misunderstanding and lack of follow up on Biafra as an independent nation and her existence. You talking about where major seaports are located, but you know that's part of the reasons Biafrans are demanding their independence; you questioned why and how Biafrans who has their assets in Nigeria territories will have to manage them when Biafra would have become a nation, honestly I found such way of thinking as insensitive and archaic. Does it mean there're no international business firms in Countries? What about the big international companies that recently relocated their businesses out of Nigeria? If all this could be possible, why would you think there will be any difficulty in the case of Biafra? Mind you that once Biafra is restored, automatically there will be numerous job vacancies awaiting to be occupied by Biafrans alone, you may ask how, all positions currently occupied by individuals in Nigeria as a country especially the northerners and westerners, both in Government institutions and palestetals and government management firms are automatically vacant to be occupied by only Biafra indigents including you and I. I wish I could go on but I must attend to other things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
First of all, I need you to purge yourself of the delusion that Nigeria is not divisible, that's the centre box of your misunderstanding and lack of follow up on Biafra as an independent nation and her existence. You talking about where major seaports are located, but you know that's part of the reasons Biafrans are demanding their independence; you questioned why and how Biafrans who has their assets in Nigeria territories will have to manage them when Biafra would have become a nation, honestly I found such way of thinking as insensitive and archaic. Does it mean there're no international business firms in Countries? What about the big international companies that recently relocated their businesses out of Nigeria? If all this could be possible, why would you think there will be any difficulty in the case of Biafra? Mind you that once Biafra is restored, automatically there will be numerous job vacancies awaiting to be occupied by Biafrans alone, you may ask how, all positions currently occupied by individuals in Nigeria as a country especially the northerners and westerners, both in Government institutions and palestetals and government management firms are automatically vacant to be occupied by only Biafra indigents including you and I. I wish I could go on but I must attend to other things.
The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, you are fighting a lost battle.

You don't expect to have Igbo businesses and firms in Nigeria peradventure Biafra is formed(which is impossible) when your relationship with Nigeria is frail. If the new Biafra is formed on the basis of hatred and mistrust and becomes an enemy to Nigeria, it would do both parties/citizens no good.

Igbo's still occupy key areas of Nigerian Governmental positions moreso in the Jonathan administration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2017
freshest4live:

You don't expect to have Igbo businesses and firms in Nigeria peradventure Biafra is formed(which is impossible) when your relationship with Nigeria is frail. If the new Biafra is formed on the basis of hatred and mistrust and becomes an enemy to Nigeria, it would do both parties/citizens no good.

Igbo's still occupy key areas of Nigerian Governmental positions more so in the Jonathan administration.
I think you and your fraudulent unity beggars are the ones fighting a lost battle, I'm not obliged to feed you with any notion, but the simple thing I can tell you for now is: WE SHALL SEE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
I think you and your fraudulent unity beggars are the ones fighting a lost battle, I'm not obliged to feed you with any notion, but the simple thing I can tell you for now is: WE SHALL SEE.
Exactly, we shall see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by toolovely(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

First of all, a bu m onye Igbo, born and bred, orijinal.

Bros, forget how possible Biafra is or is not, here is my question:

I don't know why you folks can't see that NK is misguided and never thought this Biafra thing through. Can't you folks see that he is guided entirely by emotion, sentiment, and hate with no thought given to the pros and cons of what he is agitating for?!

It reminds me of some Puerto Ricans agitating, and very strongly too, to seceed from USA. Right now they can enter US freely without visa ONLY because they are part of US.

if you are truly igbo and you wrote this, then you should be ashamed of your lineage.
first, you should ask yourself, why did the igbos invested in other region?
the 70% of the houses you said the have in abuja, why did they choose to put them up there?
the so called functional and big ports, why is it that only one is working in Nigeria?

other people make policies that are disadvantaged to you and enabled investments in their regions.
no single international airport in igbo land. why, because they never want igbo land to develop and the likes of you are there cheering them up.

no body is asking anybody to leave his business anywhere he/she to to.
afterall, there are nigerians doing businesses in other african countries. did they leave their investments because they are not citizens of that ountry?
the worst federal roads in nigeria are in igbo land despite the land mass of the entire region almost a state in the north. but they swore to keep igbos in perpetual suffering and you're clapping for them.
90% of igbos want freedom, 6% are for one Nigeria and the rest are on the fence.
and the 6% are the politicians who are the beneficiaries of the present system, the business people outside igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2017
christopher123:
I can speak English that doesn't make me a Briton
I can speak Yoruba also...that doesn't make me Omo Yoruba

So speaking Igbo is no brainier

Ina asu Igbo dika isu Igbo obu nnukwu Ife....I nwere Ike tooo na Ani Igbo

Jiri nwayo

Exactly. Just because u live in Igbo land and speak Igbo doesn't make u an original Igbo person. An original Igbo person, like me, is practical and always looks at the
business side of things. We can see several moves ahead. The Biafra agitators lack that sense. Try and look at this Biafra thing dispassionately, like someone looking from outside, you'll see, it does not benefit Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Clean2016: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2017
akulaxx:

which constitution?

Nigeria or Biafra?

You think we are joking? The rest of the zoo shall soon know who Biafrans are.

if you need a copy of Biafran draft constitution contact Asari's NDVF

God bless Biafra
Long Live Biafra

Biafra as at today is not existing anywhere I'm the world so where do you have the constitution? Asking Asari to hold and prepare constitution for you amounts to failure on arrival. Which school did Asari go? he was a drop out who lived by tmr barrels of guns. I understand your type of constitution. moreover IYC a national body of all ijaws dissociated themselves from your Biafra. I lived in SS and I know their sentiments against your agitations

When you prepare to fail, you fail woefully if Biafra has any constitution, please Display it and let people speak on it, until then it's just like Buckingham festival. when NK visit Aba, Owerri, Anambra, ....he would then repeat the visit again and again.. after then ??

Meanwhile some people are already making cool cash selling T shirt, souvenirs etc branding it in Biafra name.

let the fun begins
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
toolovely:

if you are truly igbo and you wrote this, then you should be ashamed of your lineage.
first, you should ask yourself, why did the igbos invested in other region?
the 70% of the houses you said the have in abuja, why did they choose to put them up there?
the so called functional and big ports, why is it that only one is working in Nigeria?

other people make policies that are disadvantaged to you and enabled investments in their regions.
no single international airport in igbo land. why, because they never want igbo land to develop and the likes of you are there cheering them up.

no body is asking anybody to leave his business anywhere he/she to to.
afterall, there are nigerians doing businesses in other african countries. did they leave their investments because they are not citizens of that ountry?
the worst federal roads in nigeria are in igbo land despite the land mass of the entire region almost a state in the north. but they swore to keep igbos in perpetual suffering and you're clapping for them.
90% of igbos want freedom, 6% are for one Nigeria and the rest are on the fence.
and the 6% are the politicians who are the beneficiaries of the present system, the business people outside igbo land.

See how convoluted and dishonest your reasoning is. You are actually COMPLAINING that the rules as they are allow Igbos to acquire disproportionate amount of Nigeria's wealth. How can "other people" make policies that allow that? You also admit that Igbos will not abandon their biz - only now instead of being in their own country where they have a say, they will now be in a foreign country, into which they need a visa, under rules they have no input into whatsoever.

If you can't bring yourself to see the ideal of Nigeria as one country where any Nigerian can live and build, the same tribalism and parochialism will also make you want secession from Biafra because your people are building in Onitsha or Enugu instead of in your own village.

Your statistics is false. Right thinking Igbo people don't support this Biafra. And if you force yourself to THINK for a change, you also won't.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Clean2016:
I have said severally that somebody is seriously capitalizing on the clamor for self determination to enrich himself.

Initially he was planning war and even compared Nigeria to Somalia if he was arrested eventually, nothing came out of that. The constitution made everything clear on referendum, if with your crowd you cannot force 5 states Assemblies to push for that then you are just taking advantage of the gullible followers for you gains financially and politically, Sometimes a Biafra Passport was sold at N10,000 each, what came out of that venture? somebody's gain.

We suddenly refer to the constitution as trash? Sorry sir, that you see it as trash doesn't mean it will be trashed! Is marriage by force? Hell no! You want a divorce? There's a process! There are two ways only to achieve this;

1. The people who want out and the states who want to be part of the divorce should get their state houses of assembly to deliberate on it. Referendums done and if there's a majority against the divorce then it's dead on arrival but if the majority wants out, we write our senators and house of reps members. A bill for a split and amendment of the constitution to accommodate the split will be debated on the floor of both the upper and lower houses. If the Ayes have it, a procedure and date is arranged for the exit just like 'BREXIT'. If the 'Nays' have it everybody goes home! Or we opt for the second alternative;

2. Forceful exit (war). If those seeking exit win, fine. They go build their kingdom with streets made of gold and no corruption where every man is equal with no kidnapping, stealing etc. If those against it win, you become conquered folks yet again and the constitution rewritten yet again but this time IN BLOOD! Either way, LIVES will be lost!

Anything asides these two options, NA NOISE WE DEY MAKE as no sitting president will on his own split the country! If any tries it, the military has a duty to defend the country from internal and external enemies. That president will be seen as an enemy for violating the constitution and kicked out of aso rock. The most a president can do is discreetly lobby the National Assembly.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

Gu morin to my fellow Nigerians who wish for peaceful existence and prosperity for us all! D rest should go join lil-Kim in North Korea.

Ijeoma wrote

kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Everything you wrote here is nonsensically out of propaganda and frustrations because there's no single fact in all your claim. Even after Buhari and Nigeria government in their anxiety to to get rid of Nnamdi Kanu and his quest fell into Kanu's trap for them, they later realized their idiocy, but from what you wrote above, it's very clear that you're still swimming in the pool of delusion. I won't meditate on that with you but one thing you should never forget is that Nnamdi Kanu as an individual is more intelligent than all the collective intelligentsias in Nigeria and that's why he has been unarguably the reason behind activities in Nigeria on the mode of stand still at the moment.

You mentioned that some time ago 10'000 was collected for Biafra passport and I ask you, by who? You're just trying to mix-up issues to suit your propagandry bid, but no matter what you and your paymasters do Nnamdi Kanu will remain your nightmare that if you don't reason well in dealing with him, you will surely end up in a boiling mistakes.

Let me ask you a direct question, "Is Biafra coming or not"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Are you talking about Abdulsalami's anti-southern, anti-Eastern, pro-fulani constitution with 67 mentions of Sharia or something other one? Was it written in heaven? How many Easterners and better southerners contributed to it's enactment during the military regime? grin grin

We are laughing at your stupidity. grin

It is painful when you pretend to be a part of a national movement yet you can barely mention how simple processes were built. how can you think that a group of military officers just sat down to draft a constitution, where has that happened in the world? Don't you know that there are global guidelines for drafting a constitution before you can use it? are you educated at all or you are just basking in the euphoria of being online to showcase your stup!dity? you guys make disgraceful comments that will make one think that Nigeria is a society of !diots.
if you want to learn how the constitution was drafted, i already have a thread on it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being empty at this age.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

Igbo's still occupy key areas of Nigerian Governmental positions moreso in the Jonathan administration.

My fellow Danite I sight you. Very well said. Please see my own responses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites, members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
5) If you wish to become a Danite you must first indicate interest to join or be nominated to join by a Danite. Then your moniker will be added only by a ranking Danite. Do not, under any circumstances , add your moniker yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy and paste this part of the post to the bottom of your appropriate posts.
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
author=NLandIsHypocrit post=59897176]

I think you're the one rushing into judgmental criticism against Nnamdi Kanu based on mere thinking and imaginations probably out of hate,

Why should any Nigerian hate Nnamdi Kanu? that he hates Nigeria, yorubas and Hausa fulani based on his vituperations on radio, is his personal opinion which he has every right to, what I find amusing is that some deranged individual poured out his hate on radio then everyone must run along with it? That is mind fvcking, what you say or think is your personal opinion, nobody has the right to influence mine, I build my opinion on my convictions not kanu's.

because you know nothing about Nnamdi Kanu and what he's fighting for. Nobody without genuine vision and determination will spend over 20years studying about what he planned to undertake. Maybe you never knew that the task for the restoration of Biafra is not a childish play and that's what Nnamdi Kanu is carrying on his shoulder.

What is there to know about Kanu and his pack of lies? You said he spent 20yrs studying about Biafra when I have a 2015 video of him protesting against boko haram in London on behalf of the Nigerian government, why have you chosen to lie to your destiny?
see the video for yourself;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ

If he actually did a 20yrs research and all he could come up with is an unconstitutional referendum and truncating a democratic process in Anambra state, what does that tell you if you have common sense? the guy is dvmber than you credit him for.

I don't believe you when you said you're an Igbo, I know you're one of those they had payed to masquerade as Igbos on social medias to continue their already lost battle, because no Igbo man speaks publicly against Nnamdi Kanu at this moment. No matter the level of crime committed by any Arewa indigent, non of their people will ever condemn it either directly or indirectly. By the way, why would the origination of Arewa be acceptable by all, but they're fighting to silence Biafra? Why would there be Arewa and Oduduwa without Biafra?

You really underestimate kanu's rascality before the eyes of sane igbos, you may be a stakeholder at Mgbuka obosi or Ariaria market where his ignorant troops abound, people who leave their businesses to follow him about, here is news for you, sane Igbos actually think Kanu is a national disgrace so do not judge his impetus by the cheerleaders in his microcosm, until he does a rally outside the South East without importing his horde of dogs from the SE & SS, then alone will i bet my ars@ he has become a national figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:

Where did I ever say or imply that Nigeria is not divisible? That's not even part of the discussion. The question is, how is this Biafra advantageous to Igbos?
Example, Asari Dokubo and Delta secession is clearly beneficial to them - they have trillions of dollars buried under their land - that's what they're fighting for. Biafra on the other hand is basically a fight to make Igbos need a.visa...
Let me just paste something I wrote elsewhere:

The rules as they are allow Igbos to acquire disproportionate amount of Nigeria's wealth. How can "other people" make policies that allow that? You also admit that Igbos will not abandon their biz - only now instead of being in their own country where they have a say, they will now be in a foreign country, into which they need a visa, under rules they have no input into whatsoever.

If you can't bring yourself to see the ideal of Nigeria as one country where any Nigerian can live and build, the same tribalism and parochialism will also make you want secession from Biafra because your people are building in Onitsha or Enugu instead of in your village.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
akulaxx:

which constitution?

Nigeria or Biafra?

You think we are joking? The rest of the zoo shall soon know who Biafrans are.

if you need a copy of Biafran draft constitution contact Asari's NDVF

God bless Biafra
Long Live Biafra

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:
author=NLandIsHypocrit post=59897176]

Why should any Nigerian hate Nnamdi Kanu? that he hates Nigeria, yorubas and Hausa fulani based on his vituperations on radio, is his personal opinion which he has every right to, what I find amusing is that some deranged individual poured out his hate on radio then everyone must run along with it? That is mind fvcking, what you say or think is your personal opinion, nobody has the right to influence mine, I build my opinion on my convictions not kanu's.

What is there to know about Kanu and his pack of lies? You said he spent 20yrs studying about Biafra when I have a 2015 video of him protesting against boko haram in London on behalf of the Nigerian government, why have you chosen to lie to your destiny?
see the video for yourself;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ

If he actually did a 20yrs research and all he could come up with is an unconstitutional referendum and truncating a democratic process in Anambra state, what does that tell you if you have common sense? the guy is dvmber than you credit him for.

You really underestimate kanu's rascality before the eyes of sane igbos, you may be a stakeholder at Mgbuka obosi or Ariaria market where his ignorant troops abound, people who leave their businesses to follow him about, here is news for you, sane Igbos actually think Kanu is a national disgrace so do not judge his impetus by the cheerleaders in his microcosm, until he does a rally outside the South East without importing his horde of dogs from the SE & SS, then alone will i bet my ars@ he has become a national figure.

I am nominating jpphilips to become a Danite.

But please, we Danites never refer to people as dogs no matter how much we disagree with them.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by odduduwa: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
RoyalUc:
Today, after watching reports of people who are flying the colours of Nigeria against all odds - amidst our numerous challenges, I came to the conclusion for the the first time that NK is a real coward. Coward because he is fearful? No!
He is a coward and an unpatriotic fellow for, instead of fighting and contributing his quota to solving the problems he has identified in his country, he is interested in destroying the nation to create his own trouble-free nation.

No nation is without its challenges. Nigeria is not the only nation struggling to survive. The way out is not to destroy her but to confront our problems headlong.

I am greatful to him for making our government realize that they are only powerful because the people made them powerful. But delibrately engaging in activities with the aim of destroying this nation and threatening the peace of other citizens could only show how dark his heart is.

Nigeria will be great!
the same contribution uoi and your folks will term IGBO AGENDA abi? my dear its better nnamdi fights for Biafra ....Yoruba and Hausa can fight theirs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
author=NLandIsHypocrit post=59928287]

First of all, I need you to purge yourself of the delusion that Nigeria is not divisible, that's the centre box of your misunderstanding and lack of follow up on Biafra as an independent nation and her existence.

Under the circumstance, Nigeria is indivisible, a clown like kanu doesn't have what it takes to make it happen, so are the others before him, quit giving him more credit than he deserves.

You talking about where major seaports are located, but you know that's part of the reasons Biafrans are demanding their independence;

What stopped the 5 South eastern governors from developing an eastern seaport? Biafra is not a magic wand of some sort, the same individuals who couldn't build one with huge federal allocations, can not give you one in biafra, if you think otherwise, start by holding them accountable in Nigeria that's easier than becoming target practice for riot police in your quest for Biafra.

you questioned why and how Biafrans who has their assets in Nigeria territories will have to manage them when Biafra would have become a nation, honestly I found such way of thinking as insensitive and archaic. Does it mean there're no international business firms in Countries?

The international companies in Nigeria currently, are they here on their foreign terms or they are here on Nigeria's terms?

Mind you that once Biafra is restored, automatically there will be numerous job vacancies awaiting to be occupied by Biafrans alone, you may ask how, all positions currently occupied by individuals in Nigeria as a country especially the northerners and westerners, both in Government institutions and palestetals and government management firms are automatically vacant to be occupied by only Biafra indigents including you and I. I wish I could go on but I must attend to other things.

You must be a child to write this nonsense!! now listen very attentively because I lose it once you lots start disgracing Igbos on the web, Majority of igbos who established outside igbo land went in search of greener pastures that igbo land (Your Biafra) could not provide.
once your fantasy Biafra is restored, Nigeria will eject all igbos in Nigeria because legally they have become Aliens. Every alien will go and ratify his status in biafra (collect a Biafran passport) depending on the diplomatic relationship between Biafra and Nigeria will determine whether or not they are coming back, strictly on Nigeria's terms which of course will never be favourable to Biafrans, Article 2 of Declaration on the Human Rights of Individuals Who are not Nationals of the Country in which They Live (1985) is clear on that subject.

The vacancies created by igbo Exodus from Nigeria like the ghana must go of 1984 will be filled by other sensible Nigerians, they are the ones that will benefit from employment boom while the igbo returnees will start scrambling for the little or no opportunities they left igbo land for in the first place. The first shocker for the biafran nation will be an unemployment explosion and population density that may lead to cannibalism
NB; Please do not expect any sympathy for being uneducated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by odduduwa: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

First of all, a bu m onye Igbo, born and bred, orijinal.

Bros, forget how possible Biafra is or is not, here is my question:

I don't know why you folks can't see that NK is misguided and never thought this Biafra thing through. Can't you folks see that he is guided entirely by emotion, sentiment, and hate with no thought given to the pros and cons of what he is agitating for?!

It reminds me of some Puerto Ricans agitating, and very strongly too, to seceed from USA. Right now they can enter US freely without visa ONLY because they are part of US.

you are not Igbo and reasoning pattern is totally different from Igbo please head back sw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by odduduwa: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:
author=NLandIsHypocrit post=59928287]

Under the circumstance, Nigeria is indivisible, a clown like kanu doesn't have what it takes to make it happen, so are the others before him, quit giving him more credit than he deserves.

What stopped the 5 South eastern governors from developing an eastern seaport? Biafra is not a magic wand of some sort, the same individuals who couldn't build one with huge federal allocations, can not give you one in biafra, if you think otherwise, start by holding them accountable in Nigeria that's easier than becoming target practice for riot police in your quest for Biafra.

The international companies in Nigeria currently, are they here on their foreign terms or they are here on Nigeria's terms?

You must be a child to write this nonsense!! now listen very attentively because I lose it once you lots start disgracing Igbos on the web, Majority of igbos who established outside igbo land went in search of greener pastures that igbo land (Your Biafra) could not provide.
once your fantasy Biafra is restored, Nigeria will eject all igbos in Nigeria because legally they have become Aliens. Every alien will go and ratify his status in biafra (collect a Biafran passport) depending on the diplomatic relationship between Biafra and Nigeria will determine whether or not they are coming back, strictly on Nigeria's terms which of course will never be favourable to Biafrans, Article 2 of Declaration on the Human Rights of Individuals Who are not Nationals of the Country in which They Live (1985) is clear on that subject.

The vacancies created by igbo Exodus from Nigeria like the ghana must go of 1984 will be filled by other sensible Nigerians, they are the ones that will benefit from employment boom while the igbo returnees will start scrambling for the little or no opportunities they left igbo land for in the first place. The first shocker of the biafran nation will be an unemployment explosion and population density that may lead to cannibalism
NB; Please do not expect any sympathy for being uneducated.
your reasoning is too poor so biafran parastatals will be occupied by ? yoruba and Hausa right ? or you think States that rely on population to develop r.g Lagos and kani won't feel the impact right? go join romance section biko
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
odduduwa:
you are not Igbo and reasoning pattern is totally different from Igbo please head back sw
Don't worry about whether I'm Igbo. Worry about answering the question I posed. We know how the delta secession benefits asari dokubo and deltans, how does Biafra benefit Igbos??!

See, there is a certain sense God gave Ndigbo. Thank God the majority of influencial Igbos have that sense. Otherwise they'd be goaded like sheep into this Biafra foolishness, and realize too late they have cheated themselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
odduduwa:
your reasoning is too poor so biafran parastatals will be occupied by ? yoruba and Hausa right ? or you think States that rely on population to develop r.g Lagos and kani won't feel the impact right? go join romance section biko

Do an IQ test when next you wish to quote my post.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good afternoon Wetinconsignme.

Kanu name Nnamdi, does not appear in any of his official public records in UK at least, His place of residence is UK, where he has a home with his wife and children, yet he claims love for his homeland and agitating for forceful secession, in a place he doesn't live in. so it begs the question ; can such a character be trusted?
If imperialist agent Kanu succeeds in setting the country on fire he would run back to UK and watch the country burn from afar.

Fellow Danites don't forget to copy the latest version of block of text that contains list of DAN members and update at least daily as the list is growing all the time.

If you follow the most active members like myself, wetinconsignme then check for update from the block of text in our latest posts.

Here is my profile from where you can follow me: www.nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker

Jpphiliips is referring to Igbos as cowards, so I don't think we could call him detribalised. However if he expresses interest and promises to stop tribalistic comments he can be added. I am sure you would agree.
WetinConsignMe:

a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. www.nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by RoyalUc(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
odduduwa:
the same contribution uoi and your folks will term IGBO AGENDA abi? my dear its better nnamdi fights for Biafra ....Yoruba and Hausa can fight theirs

The same contribution I and my folks will term IGBO AGENDA?
Well, first. I don't react to or deal with people based on their tribes. So I won't tag his noble effort an IGBO AGENDA. (You can see my only post on NL).

Second. Nobody tagged the contributions of late Fela, Gani, etc as Yoruba agenda and I don't think any body is terming Charly boy's contributions (though without much support) an Igbo agenda.
The connotation of either the agitator or agitation is very important here.

As for him fighting for Biafra, I wish him goodluck provided he doesn't jeopardize the peace and progress of other citizens in other regions (the southeast inclusive).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
odduduwa:
Kano and Lagos would not suffer that much, but you would have to start from the scratch.
Compare your situation with the Catalonian's in Spain or say California/Texas in America, you'll see that they have what it takes to start all over as a new nation without the fear of becoming a failed state in a decade like South Sudan.
The lgbos are industrious and hardworking and may sustain themselves for a while unlike the South Sudan, but it takes more than that to survive in the long run. What the lgbo nation need now is not secession but more investments and industrialization, a total support and sponsorship of Aba manufacturers and made in Aba goods across lgbo land, more FDI's or new companies (and lpob drama could scare investors).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
GenBuhari:
Good afternoon Wetinconsignme.

Kanu name Nnamdi, does not appear in any of his official public records in UK at least, His place of residence is UK, where he has a home with his wife and children, yet he claims love for his homeland and agitating for forceful secession, in a place he doesn't live in. so it begs the question ; can such a character be trusted?
If this clown succeeds in setting the country on fire he would run back to UK and watch the country burn from afar.

Fellow Danites don't forget to copy the latest version of block of text that contains list of DAN members and update at least daily as the list is growing all the time.

If you follow the most active members like myself, wetinconsignme then check for update from the block of text in our latest posts.

Here is my profile from where you can follow me: www.nairaland.com/genbuhari

Good afternoon general. Are you serious? Which means he was under another name.
To be clear, I have nothing against NK personally. Just that I think he is misguided. Someone planted a lot of hate in him by telling him certain things. He never experienced the war or the 60's, so everything is from what he was TOLD.

I notice u use your own version of the paste-on. I will use the one provided by ameri9ja. I think they are both ok.

*Let's please resist using words like dog or clown - puts us in a bad light.
---------------------------------------------------------------
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

But please, we Danites never refer to people as dogs no matter how much we disagree with them.

Hearty welcome to DAN, jpphilips!!
I am officially adding your name to the list, making u a Danite - a great Nigerian! Please dig in, show up, use the resources. Don't be a passive Danite.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, jpphilips
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
wetinconsignme@asia.com[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria! / Countries With 5G Mobile Internet And Those Scheduled For Launch In 2020 / IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.