Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making (4202 Views)

[interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman / Which Way Forward Nigeria -restructure,referendum Or Continue Current System / Allow Biafrans Have A Referendum Or Face A Messy Breakup Of Nigeria – FFK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by christopher123(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who is original Igbo again...define it
WetinConsignMe:

Exactly. Just because u live in Igbo land and speak Igbo doesn't make u an original Igbo person. An original Igbo person, like me, is practical and always looks at the
business side of things. We can see several moves ahead. The Biafra agitators lack that sense. Try and look at this Biafra thing dispassionately, like someone looking from outside, you'll see, it does not benefit Igbos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:
author=NLandIsHypocrit post=59928287]

Under the circumstance, Nigeria is indivisible, a clown like kanu doesn't have what it takes to make it happen, so are the others before him, quit giving him more credit than he deserves.

What stopped the 5 South eastern governors from developing an eastern seaport? Biafra is not a magic wand of some sort, the same individuals who couldn't build one with huge federal allocations, can not give you one in biafra, if you think otherwise, start by holding them accountable in Nigeria that's easier than becoming target practice for riot police in your quest for Biafra.

The international companies in Nigeria currently, are they here on their foreign terms or they are here on Nigeria's terms?

You must be a child to write this nonsense!! now listen very attentively because I lose it once you lots start disgracing Igbos on the web, Majority of igbos who established outside igbo land went in search of greener pastures that igbo land (Your Biafra) could not provide.
once your fantasy Biafra is restored, Nigeria will eject all igbos in Nigeria because legally they have become Aliens. Every alien will go and ratify his status in biafra (collect a Biafran passport) depending on the diplomatic relationship between Biafra and Nigeria will determine whether or not they are coming back, strictly on Nigeria's terms which of course will never be favourable to Biafrans, Article 2 of Declaration on the Human Rights of Individuals Who are not Nationals of the Country in which They Live (1985) is clear on that subject.

The vacancies created by igbo Exodus from Nigeria like the ghana must go of 1984 will be filled by other sensible Nigerians, they are the ones that will benefit from employment boom while the igbo returnees will start scrambling for the little or no opportunities they left igbo land for in the first place. The first shocker of the biafran nation will be an unemployment explosion and population density that may lead to cannibalism
NB; Please do not expect any sympathy for being uneducated.
In the first place for you to call Nnamdi Kanu a clown shows that either you're talking from a hate driven mindset, because even the most foolish in your zoo respects the records of Nnamdi Kanu at least in their minds. All this poo you're writing there is so nonsensical, you kept talking about the fortunes in Nigeria but you forgot that in reality all those opportunities are made possible by the same Biafrans you despise, as if you don't know that without Biafrans Nigeria will have nothing to write home about, which is the core reason why you don't want to let go, yet you claim they're nothing, but God will soon expose all you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
In the first place for you to call Nnamdi Kanu a clown shows that either you're talking from a hate driven mindset, because even the most foolish in your zoo respects the records of Nnamdi Kanu at least in their minds. All this poo you're writing there is so nonsensical, you kept talking about the fortunes in Nigeria but you forgot that in reality all those opportunities are made possible by the same Biafrans you despise, as if you don't know that without Biafrans Nigeria will have nothing to write home about, which is the core reason why you don't want to let go, yet you claim they're nothing, but God will soon expose all you.
Without lgbos Nigeria would be nothing, so also without Yorubas Nigeria would be nothing, without our beautiful Fulani ladies Naija would be nothing, without Hausa, Edo, ljaw, Urhobo, etc Nigeria would have nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:

First of all, if you don't find Nnamdi kanu amusing then you have no serious enlightenment, it may not be your fault though, I don't need to hate him to benefit from his entertainment and theatrical values. You can go kiss his feet for all I care, as far as other sane Igbos are concerned, Nnamdi kanu is a fvcking nobody, only relevant to jobless cyclists having a bad business day. You are now free to suck his balls and choke on it!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by motherfucker: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
RoyalUc:
Today, after watching reports of people who are flying the colours of Nigeria against all odds - amidst our numerous challenges, I came to the conclusion for the the first time that NK is a real coward. Coward because he is fearful? No!
He is a coward and an unpatriotic fellow for, instead of fighting and contributing his quota to solving the problems he has identified in his country, he is interested in destroying the nation to create his own trouble-free nation.

No nation is without its challenges. Nigeria is not the only nation struggling to survive. The way out is not to destroy her but to confront our problems headlong.

I am greatful to him for making our government realize that they are only powerful because the people made them powerful. But delibrately engaging in activities with the aim of destroying this nation and threatening the peace of other citizens could only show how dark his heart is.

Nigeria will be great!

Only cowards live in denial and run away from a fight that will come back to haunt them... you are the coward!

Have people not be contributing their own quota since 1960? What has come out of it? Fork off!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:
Welcome back

a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. www.nairaland.com/wetinconsignme

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
YOU LACK THE INTEGRITY TO PULL THIS LAUDABLE PROJECT THROUGH. Pls hand it over to a credible person and win souls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by motherfucker: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
jpphilips:

First of all, if you don't find Nnamdi kanu amusing then you have no serious enlightenment, it may not be your fault though, I don't need to hate him to benefit from his entertainment and theatrical values. You can go kiss his feet for all I care, as far as Jpphilips and other sane Igbos are concerned, Nnamdi kanu is a fvcking nobody, only relevant to jobless cyclists having a bad business day. You are now free to suck his balls and choke on it!!

Never knew you were igbo all these years. No wonder you are always stood on your words, no matter the attacks.

I do not like NK's method but we can't shy away from the truth, which is the current system isn't benefitting the masses or common man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please articulate your point better so I can determine the point you are trying to make. Who are addressing? what project are your referring to ?
HoluwarTohbar:
YOU LACK THE INTEGRITY TO PULL THIS LAUDABLE PROJECT THROUGH. Pls hand it over to a credible person and win souls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by RoyalUc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:

Only cowards live in denial and run away from a fight that will come back to haunt them... you are the coward!

Have people not be contributing their own quota since 1960? What has come out of it? Fork off!

So, since nothing is coming out of it, the best thing to do it to destroy Nigeria- your country?
Nobody is against 'fighting.' But what are you fighting for? And how are you going about your fight?
I don't live in denial. I had often said we are where we are because we have a near non-existent governmemt. If I must fight, I must fight by confronting our problems to make the Nation better and not to destroy her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by motherfucker: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
RoyalUc:

So, since nothing is coming out of it, the best thing to do it to destroy Nigeria- your country?
Nobody is against 'fighting.' But what are you fighting for? And how are you going about your fight?
I don't live in denial. I had often said we are where we are because we have a near non-existent governmemt. If I must fight, I must fight by confronting our problems to make the Nation better and not to destroy her.

You are missing the entire point... no matter the amount of quota you bring, the North will ALWAYS sabotage your effort because they are averse to development, modern times and age.

For instance, when the issue of restructuring was brought to fore, they rejected it

When PIB was passed, they delayed and eventually watered down the effectiveness of the bill by modifications to suit their selfish interests before passing the bill. This is coming after over 10 years of the bill gatherings dust at the national assembly...

So I ask you: "is that the kind of people that you to give your quota to"? There is a proverb that says any meat that is too difficult to chew and swallow is thrown away.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
freshest4live:

Without lgbos Nigeria would be nothing, so also without Yorubas Nigeria would be nothing, without our beautiful Fulani ladies Naija would be nothing, without Hausa, Edo, ljaw, Urhobo, etc Nigeria would have nothing to write home about.
This is a clear proof that you people has nothing at all to offer in pseudo unity of Nigeria, you're counting Fulani beautiful terrorists as assets in Nigeria? Ok! Tell me one contribution the yellowbas are making to the sustenance and existence of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:
Good afternoon Wetinconsignme.

Kanu name Nnamdi, does not appear in any of his official public records in UK at least, His place of residence is UK, where he has a home with his wife and children, yet he claims love for his homeland and agitating for forceful secession, in a place he doesn't live in. so it begs the question ; can such a character be trusted?
If imperialist agent Kanu succeeds in setting the country on fire he would run back to UK and watch the country burn from afar.

Fellow Danites don't forget to copy the latest version of block of text that contains list of DAN members and update at least daily as the list is growing all the time.

If you follow the most active members like myself, wetinconsignme then check for update from the block of text in our latest posts.

Here is my profile from where you can follow me: www.nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker

Jpphiliips is referring to Igbos as cowards, so I don't think we could call him detribalised. However if he expresses interest and promises to stop tribalistic comments he can be added. I am sure you would agree.

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. www.nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

Why does this sh!t feature on my mention, is it a spam bot of some sort? how do I make it stop?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
This is a clear proof that you people has nothing at all to offer in pseudo unity of Nigeria, you're counting Fulani beautiful terrorists as assets in Nigeria? Ok! Tell me one contribution the yellowbas are making to the sustenance and existence of Nigeria.
So you really believe one tribe is making the most contributions to the sustenance of Nigeria, wow. Your ignorance is baffling, I am not a tribalist, but I would have asked you to list those contributions you think your tribe is making specially.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by RoyalUc(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:

You are missing the entire point... no matter the amount of quota you bring, the North will ALWAYS sabotage your effort because they are averse to development, modern times and age.

For instance, when the issue of restructuring was brought to fore, they rejected it

When PIB was passed, they delayed and eventually watered down the effectiveness of the bill by modifications to suit their selfish interests before passing the bill. This is coming after over 10 years of the bill gatherings dust at the national assembly...

So I ask you: "is that the kind of people that you to give your quota to"? There is a proverb that says any meat that is too difficult to chew and swallow is thrown away.

So "the North" is to blame for all the problems in Nigeria? They are the ones pulling us backwards? Ok o.

Is it just the North that are debating against restructuring? What does restructuring even mean to you and how will that solve the numerous developmental, political, economic, etc problems we are facing today? I, as a person don't support it (I don't even know what people mean when they talk about restructuring).

As for the PIB. Do you have an idea of those who agitated for resource control (that gave rise to the PIB) in modern times? People like Obong Victor Attah of AKS, Danald Duke of CRS, James Ibori of DTS, Peter Odili of RVS and several others. These were opposed by the government at the centre but today, they may not have total control of their resources but their states enjoy higher allocations.

We are not where we ought to be but with time things will keep changing as we keep pointing out things we need to change without endangering the majority of our citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:

Never knew you were igbo all these years. No wonder you are always stood on your words, no matter the attacks.

I do not like NK's method but we can't shy away from the truth, which is the current system isn't benefitting the masses or common man.

Tell me who is benefitting from Nigeria? The north is complaining as much as the west and the middle belt, the north isn't speaking out because their person is there, tantamount to complaining to themselves, so who is happy in Nigeria?
If everyone isn't happy, then why will a rabid dog unleashed from london suggest the breaking of Nigeria? is he mad?
Who cares if he hates Yorubas and hausas? did we give him any hate complaint notice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:

what is restructuring and who will benefit from restructuring? You don't care about the demerits of the PIB at the time but you are quick to conclude it was watered down? you are blinded by pettiness, one of the items removed was flaring permit, do you know what jonathan and Madueke planned with it?
Companies are no longer compelled to stop flaring so long as they can pay the Petroleum minister some millions of usd, is that what you called watered down? that move will kiss our gas investments goodbye, that will mean no downstream gas input and no electricity just to feed Jonathan's greed?

The 10% community funds was equally rejected because Niger delta was getting 13% of their production and 3% of the federation account, with Ministry of Niger delta eating a reasonable chunk of the federal budget, remember they equally lost the same arguement during the Confab, so what do you mean by watered down? enough of all this ignorance please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ipob are miscreants, Nnamdi KANU is a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by RoyalUc(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
freshest4live:

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
freshest4live:

So you really believe one tribe is making the most contributions to the sustenance of Nigeria, wow. Your ignorance is baffling, I am not a tribalist, but I would have asked you to list those contributions you think your tribe is making specially.
You won't be a tribalist because you know the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:
Please articulate your point better so I can determine the point you are trying to make. Who are addressing? what project are your referring to ?
DAN! You are a well known tribal bigot and hate speech expert. You lack integrity. If you have repented, make it public and we can believe in you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are clearly mistaking me for another person undecided Even my signature should tell you that.
HoluwarTohbar:
DAN! You are a well known tribal bigot and hate speech expert. You lack integrity. If you have repented, make it public and we can believe in you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by freshest4live: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
You won't be a tribalist because you know the truth.
The truth is you can't list them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
GenBuhari:
You are clearly mistaking me for another person undecided Even my signature should tell you that.
OK. I swear I will check you out and if I be mistaken, I will tender an unreserved apology to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jpphiillps is abusing us for adding him to our members list.

My advice is to not respond directly to him don't quote him, simply remove him from the list you maintain on your
computer my version of the list is up to date, if you need an upto date list to use.
WetinConsignMe:

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Www.Nairaland.com/genbuhari

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Pharoh: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Restoration of Biafra does not make Igbos loose their Nigerian citizenship according to Nigeria Nationality Law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 1:12am On Sep 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
Jpphiillps is abusing us for adding him to our members list.

My advice is to not respond directly to him don't quote him, simply remove him from the list you maintain on your
computer my version of the list is up to date, if you need an upto date list to use.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Www.Nairaland.com/genbuhari

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hear ya my brother. Will do as u say. DAN has outgrown NL so none of the antics matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by WetinConsignMe: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

Thanks for recognising us as laudable! The truth is that many Danites don't.agree wirh some of genbuhari's posts. But the way DAN is set up you don't have to agree with all posts of a particular Dsnite..He is a key Danite and one of the most active members

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Mujtahida: 4:12am On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

Pro-Abooki, fortunately or unfortunately (which ever suit you) Abdusalami and his fulani crew didn't say Referendum is ILLEGAL as we know about kidnapping, armed robbery etc, so like the British constitution, it remains LEGAL by doctrine of neccesity. Silence is CONSENT. Now run along and go scream your anti-IPOB verbiage elsewhere, I've educated you enough. grin grin

Quit this grandstanding on legal issues that are beyond your ken
Gosh!! British Constitution and Nigerian Constitution? Go and ask an SS1 Government student the difference.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing - Alexander Pope
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Thanks for recognising us as laudable! The truth is that many Danites don't.agree wirh some of genbuhari's posts. But the way DAN is set up you don't have to agree with all posts of a particular Dsnite..He is a key Danite and one of the most active members
If you say he is a key DANite, then that laudable project already has an integrity issue. Let him repent first.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Don't become an apologist for me or any other DANite's views or opinions, no need to explain ourselves to any non-believers. Please don't keep saying many Danites don't agree with my views because you cannot possibly say for certain that there are many. You may say that you don't agree with my views and I am ok with that, and most probably I don't agree with your views, yet it hasn't stopped us working together on this noble cause.

This character you are being apologetic to somehow got it into his head that I am some sort of tribal bigot, I told him yesterday that he must have mistaken my identity for another moniker. He said he would go through my posts, now with you appearing to be apologetic to him he is talking about the project having an integrity issue and asking for me to repent grin grin grin

For what specifically do I need to repent?

This is why we shouldn't engage or quote anybody who is not yet a member, because it could distract and could sometimes appear as if we are on the defensive or have a need to be apologetic all.

If you need to quote a post from a non-believer to make a point then edit their name so as to stop appearing in their mention and inviting a long debate that often won't get us anywhere.

Even the fact that I am Igbo and my moniker is named after Buhari who is a northerner should be enough for him to question is erroneous view of me being bigoted.
WetinConsignMe:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by Clean2016: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
jpphilips:

It is painful when you pretend to be a part of a national movement when you can barely mention how simple processes were built.
if you want to learn how the constitution was drafted, i already have a thread on it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being empty at this age.

Am so tired of seeing people completely brainwashed honestly. I have tried to explain to people but they're mind is made up completely in their folly. Kanu is just enjoying free money and first grade free slavery

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making by jpphilips(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
DocHMD:

Are you talking about Abdulsalami's anti-southern, anti-Eastern, pro-fulani constitution with 67 mentions of Sharia or something other one? Was it written in heaven? How many Easterners and better southerners contributed to it's enactment during the military regime? grin grin

We are laughing at your stupidity. grin

It is painful when you pretend to be a part of a national movement yet you can barely mention how simple processes were built. how can you think that a group of military officers just sat down to draft a constitution, where has that happened in the world? Don't you know that there are global guidelines for drafting a constitution before you can use it? are you educated at all or you are just basking in the euphoria of being online to showcase your stup!dity? you guys make disgraceful comments that will make one think that Nigeria is a society of !diots.
if you want to learn how the constitution was drafted, i already have a thread on it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being empty at this age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Oil Licensing: Why It Matter By Abubakar Dadiyata / Delta State Election Result As Been Awesome & Exciting / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.