Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,758 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Should I Proceed Telling Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Proceed Telling Her? (742 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2017
I've known this lady for more than 2 years now, from the time we started pre-degree together, we are now in year two.

I noticed her not more than three weeks we started the program, and I made sure she was aware of my own existence - thank God I was a Mathematics guru, it made the process so easy for me because naturally I'm not good at boldly walking up to ladies and tell them what I want, but I have qualities that take care of that aspect for me.

In no time, we became friends, just a normal friendship. She feels so relax with me and shares whatsoever bordering her with me, and you would always see us together in the campus, to the extent that some people have started calling her my girl friend.

I was spending my time naturally, as I've mentioned, I happened to be one of the sound students, so I would have female students flocking around me, and I would think I'm a champ.

Towards the end of this program, when exam was fast approaching, I met with new ladies who came to me pleading to me to be taking them tutorials. Working together in the course of the exam. So, this practically made it impossible for me to share my time with this lady I used to before.

When she noticed this, she refrained, she totally avoided seeing me. We do see one another around the campus, but the guilt was always mine, she has turned to a perfect stranger to me. I can hardly have minutes of conversation with her again. Then I thought I have lost her.

So, we wrote the exam for almost a week, and we were bound to go home immediately we finished the exam. As I finished my finally paper, and left the examination center, I ran into this lady. she cheered up seeing too, which was unusual of her lately, this made me felt relaxed with her again. Before I could say anything, she has accused me of abandoning her. This was unsurprising, I quickly tender my apology.

I was to travel back home that day as planned, but as I sense that this lady wanted my time, I gave her all she wanted. We were together for more than 5hours till nightfall before we both retire to our respective hostels. Early the morning the following day, I called her to inform her that I was leaving, she asked to come see me before I leave, but I know this would delay me, so I told her not to worry.

That ends the pre-degree program. We would talk once in a while during the holiday over the phone. This was how it all went till we resume fully for the degree program later in the year.

Being busy with registration and accommodation issue, we would not see one another for the next 5weeks after the resumption, perhaps, we are not in the same faculty.

When I was fully stable, I called to see her, she suggested that we see in school.
And finally, I set my eyes again, barely after 5months. She was prettier and all that.

As before, we would spend time together after lectures. Though we are in different faculties. but there were still some general courses for sciences which we were offering together, but not at the same venue. This made seeing one another so frequent, because she would always come to me to read together.

I started develop feelings for this lady like never before, I confined it to myself, waiting for the right moment to uncover how I feel inside for her.

Back to my own faculty, one of those 3 ladies that nearly contributed to our separations then was actually in my faculty, and being engineering faculty, we offer the same courses in 100 and 200 levels irrespective of the department, we only get to face individual department in 300levels. So this made my reunion with this other lady so strong. Unconsciously, she monopolized my attention and time. We would move around in campus, may be sometimes with my first lady too.

This trend endured throughout the first year, and you don't trust ladies, it definitely caused a lot of problems between the duo, it was so intense that they became enemies, and this involved their respective friends too. I played it cool and calm between the two, as I didn't sacrifice either of them. The reason being that I never have feelings for the in my faculty, but I enjoy her company, she was either not ready to let me go to. Most of the time I will show her attitudes, but she will be unmoved with all these. This signalled that she was not ready to release at all.

My main lady would always complain of my life style, accusing me of going with anyone available and damn any relationship I've built in the past. Though, this was not actually the case, but it looked like she was saying the fact.

Holiday again, we set for section break, things hasn't yet improved nor worse before we went for yet another vacation.

Before this section holiday, during early second semester, I became friend with a lady who lived so close to my hostels. She would always come to my room, cook and all that. My main lady would meet her most of the tine when she came to visit me, she already know the kind of person I'm, she wouldn't feel bad whenever she sees any lady with me. She even told me she liked the lady.

So during this holiday, I didn't really know pushed me, I wooed this new lady over the phone. To my surprise, she said she has had feelings for me long ago, but doesn't know how to come about it, that meant total acceptance. We started the relationship, but not on a very good note, because this girl was still young and inexperience. I was the one nurturing and investing in the relationship.

Back to school again, my second year, I'm back this old cycle. There were ups and downs between me and my new girl, a young girl that could go 4weeks without talking to me, and that means nothing to her. I guess you all know what that could mean for relationship. I know deep inside me that she could never be my bus stop.

This reignited the feeling I have been having for my very first girl, she has proved to be worthy of somebody calling my own. She would show much interest in my family affairs, tells me stuffs about her family too. These and others make me think she will be so perfect for me, not that she doesn't have some bad sides to, but life is all about tolerance.

Now, just last 3weeks, she came visiting, I mistakenly told her my girlfriend was not picking my calls again probably after she said something that I couldn't remember again. This greatly drew her attention, she never actually knew I'm in a relationship, or may be she was beginning to wonder who my girlfriend could be. She eagerly asked me who is she, but I told her I wouldn't tell her. Before I know it, she has started mentioning names, and I was caught in the middle just laughing. I told her to stop that she could never guess right, that I would tell her when the time is right.

This lady would keep disturbing me on this issue, and barely after a week, bowed to her pressure and to her. Her response was just that so, that Lady has been seeing and she wouldn't even greet her in the right manner.

Now, after due considerations and all that has happened, I've consider to call it quite between me and this my girlfriend and express my true feelings that has grown wings for this my very first lady. I'm still skeptical if I will be accepted because this lady knows all about me and I will have a lot of questions to answer.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by GogetterMD(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2017
I'll offer my advice when you make your story less disjointed and easier to read. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by ikp120(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Bros abeg tell her and hope for the best.

I no read the post o. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by suso(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2017
But why did you choose to study engineering And not join Nollywood So as to save time and money you gonna spend on campus
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by BungeesSingSong(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Sorry.. Listen to Tonight by Bungees and you go dey alright.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by kingjomezy(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
u put urself inside wahala.. con dey ask for help for here... ur confusion big pass naija own
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by IamLEGEND1: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
You like girl.... You begin fear.

You come find new girl wey be easy target, woo am.... Now the thing no dey sweet you for body again and you wan run go back to the other girl......
Just bone dah sturvs.... She no go gree. Unless she be mumu wey no get social life outside your interactions with her.
Just break up with your babe then face your front.... No need to jump into another relationship.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by shege45: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2017
funny u,u think knowing book wld mke her love u,she wld leave u wen she meets a Yahoo boy in school. better face ur studies bfor ur gp wld crash
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Young03(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
ok
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by massive1019(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
lol...let me book space before I coment. !!!!!coming back nowww.

ok, @op...you no try at all ooo. you too like adventures, you love the attention you are getting from ladies, hope it wouldn't affect you later in life. but all the same, make your feelings known to her and settle things with. just tell her you were actually thinking of how she would feel about you, that you are not ready to lose her.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Let me get somone to read this

I will be back ..
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
ikp120:

Lol u no get joy sha
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by akaahs(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
After reading ur long post I have absolutely nothing to advice u since u have decide on what to do. Good luck, but is time to say ur confusion don do.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by deewhydoski(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op, I think u don't know what u want self....stick to one girlfriend and have little female friends......having too many female friends will be taking much of ur time.
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
massive1019:
lol...let me book space before I coment. !!!!!coming back nowww.

ok, @op...you no try at all ooo. you too like adventures, you love the attention you are getting from ladies, hope it wouldn't affect you later in life. but all the same, make your feelings known to her and settle things with. just tell her you were actually thinking of how she would feel about you, that you are not ready to lose her.
just reading this your reply today. You know what, I told her my feelings, unfortunately, she turned me down flatly, claiming no relationship can work between us
Re: Should I Proceed Telling Her? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

13 Ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings / After Wedding In Lagos,man Takes Wife To The Village In Enugu For Honeymoon (pic / Photos From Wedding Of Man Who Recently Went Viral For Plans To Marry Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.