Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only (1113 Views)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by aikfrank(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello,

I believe that a properly invested poultry business with the right professional can make this dream a reality. I want to invest 1M into this and i need someone with the right knowledge and experience to achieve this, please don't ask me to invest in your own business, i want to start mine.

Applications will be done here on Nairaland. If i like your application, i will contact you for a chat at my office at Opebi, Ikeja, LAGOS State. Only residents in Lagos should apply!

Am looking at starting officially by Nov/Dec. So before then, i want to get the land, structures and all facilities ready before then. The Manager will be involved in all these processes also. Looking at about 700 - 1,000 broilers and layers for a start.

HOW TO APPLY:
I need an open application and a detailed cost estimation, and how you intend to manage a Poultry business with the advertised Capital. You can submit your application physically, i will send address to you if you want this or a chat with me.

Do not waist my time on this. Do not apply if you don't have the required experience.
Re: Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by Oluwapresley(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
aikfrank:
Hello,

I believe that a properly invested poultry business with the right professional can make this dream a reality. I want to invest 1M into this and i need someone with the right knowledge and experience to achieve this, please don't ask me to invest in your own business, i want to start mine.

Applications will be done here on Nairaland. If i like your application, i will contact you for a chat at my office at Opebi, Ikeja, LAGOS State. Only residents in Lagos should apply!

Am looking at starting officially by Nov/Dec. So before then, i want to get the land, structures and all facilities ready before then. The Manager will be involved in all these processes also. Looking at about 700 - 1,000 broilers and layers for a start.

HOW TO APPLY:
I need an open application and a detailed cost estimation, and how you intend to manage a Poultry business with the advertised Capital. You can submit your application physically, i will send address to you if you want this or a chat with me.

Do not waist my time on this. Do not apply if you don't have the required experience.

Good morning Sir.
This is a good initiative you have, Sir.
I won't say I'm an expert or a professional in this field; however, I do have quite a wealth of knowledge about poultry farming.
First thing to note is that, #1M cannot raise 1000 broilers or layers effectively. I think 700 would be a reasonable start with that capital budget; this is excluding the purchase of land and construction of the pen.
To make this work, I think it would be best to start one before the other. And in my professional advice, I would say you start with the layers first. this is so that by the time the layers start dropping eggs after about 6 months, depending on which you decide to do by the way (Point of lay or day old), the way it works, the revenue from the layers can make up feeding for the broilers.

If you want me to continue based on what you have seen so far, acknowledge my post sir. I will then sit down and give a details estimation and possible direction to follow.
Thanks
Re: Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
1 m�? No way
Re: Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by Paulordiah(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
do you want CV, biz plan feasibility report for 1m investment in poultry, try. and talk humanly and politely, 1m is small money these days
Re: Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by Nicogen4us(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
aikfrank:
Hello,

HOW TO APPLY:

With your target for layers and broiler,the amount of money you are talking about cannot takecare of them till table size if ll neccesary things will be done. I will say you can chat me on 08135631994. Am a proffessional with years of experience. My farm name is Trinity farm and Co.Ltd. You can check this on internet for prove
r
Re: Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only by raphemmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
aikfrank:
Hello,

HOW TO APPLY:

with cost of feed and drugs 1million can't even raise 700 broilers till market size.

(1) (Reply)

500g So Rooted Plantain Flour And Oat Meal For Sale For #285 / Oloyin (honey Beans) For Sale In Abuja / 1 Acre Poultry Farm For Sale Location Is Agbowa Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.