Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (61210 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / She Told Me She Was Traveling To Dubai But Went To Libya / Nigerian Man Lies To His Wife He Was Traveling, Then Marry Another Wife @ Worri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by chrisxxx(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Verbatim testimony(Not edited) as shared by him. Please the substance is not his English but the miracle of God upon him and his love life.

Good evening to you all, my family, relations, friends out there, I have given God the thanks so I decided to shares my testimony to the world.....

I know it wil pains my enemy's once more but I promise them by the powers of the Almighty God who I serve and believed on they can never killed me even in their next life ....

Is good to follow Gods directions and directive, I was traveling getting to abuja I discovered the car I usually follows to ph has move as early as possible, so I decided to take a small car to lokoja I get dere out about 6pm from 6pm I starts waiting for motor til 1:30am, finally I saw one but no sit the only way is to entre as an attached to stand from lokoja to ph, but as an officer in NA I paid even higher more than what they pain before so I entered and stand besides a young boy that I thought as guy we rapo together maybe to set a little sit beside him but before I realized the guy start shouting at me punishing telling me move away near him and me as a soldier I started to feel upset I wanted to act like one but I heard a voices leave that place I turn back one old man in the bus called me my son allowed the devils to pass and come to this place I move immediately before someone move to dere.

I pick my Rosary's and prayed for two minutes and open my eyes start operating my phone the next a bus that was carrying 100 and something peoples tumble 5 times at about 2:30am the only thing I would remember I was shouting was Jesus Jesus but Jesus hear me and brought me out of this accident wen I came out same old man escaped and called me my boy that your friend that wanted to beat you is among of those that die and the girlfriend that was supporting him is in critical condition so my brothers the only way to escape death from your enemy's is to get closer to God the Creator of Heaven and earth.....

Thanks to you all for your prayer and this thing happen when I was promoted and I was travelling to engaged the the most precious Gift has given me to make a wife.....that's She wit Me in this PICTURE...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by dacovajnr: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Gallant Soldier..Ahoy!!! grin angry

No mind those wey dey yab your English.ask them if dem fit enter Sambisa go capture Shekau with their English grin

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Young03(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2017
ok
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Jaqenhghar: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2017
WTF did I just read? Sounds like he wrote it in some other language then used google translate shocked shocked shocked

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
WTF did I just read? Sounds like he wrote it in some other language then used google translate shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by chrisxxx(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
He does not use English to protect and fight for you. English has not been able to defeat Boko Haram all this while.

238 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nutase: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
chrisxxx:

He does not use English to protect and fight for you. English has not been able to defeat Boko Haram all this while.
Protect and fight for me?
Nigga please
Stay off the crack pipe

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by MurderEnglish(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
it is good thing that God did for you lifes. It is not about English speak but God's gracies an mercied. You are lived an I am happied for your lifes. But ur gf is very fined very well.

Don't mind pipo saying against how you speaked your English, it is not about speaker English. Can speaker English do many things like fought boko boyses? undecided

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Teewhy2: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God for his life. Wish him the best with his partner.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by JoshMedia: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congrat Bro

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Safiaa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
English is terrible. Really couldn't go on after the first two sentences. Wish you the best. She's beautiful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
It is well
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Friedyokes: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Do not blame him on his English ..our education system is shiit

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Olumah9292(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Safiaa:
English is terrible. Really couldn't go on after the first two sentences. Wish you the best. She's beautiful.

The thing weak me too

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by apesinola001: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by CaptainGOOD: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wow prayerful soldier.

Thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Iamsheye(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
RIP English

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Kylexy3000(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
You gallant my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by itiswellandwell: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God for you

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
wink ummh ...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why are some people sooooooo quick to find faults!!!!! Why not just thank God for saving his life and forget his grammatical blunders/? Those finding faults too aint perfect either....

I CELEBRATE YOU SOLDIER!!!!" GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS PROTECTION!! MAY HE ALWAYS GUIDE US AND KEEP US UNDER HIS WINGS!!!! I LOVE YOUR COURAGE FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE NOT EVEN MINDING WHAT SOME BAD BELLE PEOPLE WOULD SAY!!! I WISH YOU MARITAL BLISS!! RIDE ON SOLDIER...GOOD ONE!!!

20 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by shogsman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God for your life,and that of your english

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by godwinony(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Unreadable.. Almost partitioned my brain with disjointed sentences.. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Mullah13(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Haa! Blunders!! Anyway, ok

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by Narldon: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017

RIPEnglish and MurderEnglish

Come and carry your brother oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by tasceige(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
I got d message, but took a while before I could finish reading.. Am happy for you man .. Your bae is pretty though..

Is she in d force too? Just wondering oh.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by HMZi: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
LUCKY S.O.B....

GODWIN..

But meeeeeen,english was buried..choi...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) by kellyJames5(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
thank God for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.