Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (1976 Views)

I Had These Dreams / Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by joceey(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olive4:

My relationships don't always work out... I am confused

Should I go to a pastor and ask him to deliver me or is their any faster way I can get rid of it

Go and see a pastor for deliverance or i can guide you.Hope you can fast and pray?
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
joceey:

Go and see a pastor for deliverance or i can guide you.Hope you can fast and pray?

I can fast
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by joceey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olive4:

I can fast

Kk
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by joceey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olive4:

I can fast

Kk read this psalms
First read psalm 51 thrice ask for forgiveness of sin and ask Jesus Christ to sanctify your body spirit and soul your surroundings and everything that has to do with you. Do this pray for like 30mins. After that read Psalm 35,27,91 seven times each. After reading the psalms ask God to remove and destroy every strange spirit in your life and what ever thing that HE did not create with you should be uprooted and consumed by fire every. Do this prayer with sincere and hope heart every 3hours GOD is your strength amen
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
joceey:

Kk read this psalms
First read psalm 51 thrice ask for forgiveness of sin and ask Jesus Christ to sanctify your body spirit and soul your surroundings and everything that has to do with you. Do this pray for like 30mins. After that read Psalm 35,27,91 seven times each. After reading the psalms ask God to remove and destroy every strange spirit in your life and what ever thing that HE did not create with you should be uprooted and consumed by fire every. Do this prayer with sincere and hope heart every 3hours GOD is your strength amen

Tnx.... I will try my best

God bless u
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olive4:
pls what do u guys think abt this dreams

the first time I had d dream :
I was with a guy I really love but we haven't started dating yet... in that dat dream we were both sitting down on a bench when a very beautiful snake appeared (I can't remember how it came dia tho), I was so afraid and was trying to run but something was slowing me down....and d snake was raising it head trying to reach me ( it was like it wanted to play with me) the guy wasn't scared but he rather told me to relax, that the snake won't bite me. I woke up scared

that one pass

then last night:

I was dreaming where my parents called us for morning devotion . I was Abt entering our parlour when my mum shouted snake!!... so we started looking for d snake and later caught it.... a very beautiful black and white snake in zigzag lines. my dad ordered my brother to throw it away.
All of a sudden my brother started playing with me with d snake.. I was so afraid but something was slowing me down to run, I was just dia crying and shouting his name... the snake was raising it's head to my face and I shouted and woke up with so much fear.

I prayed and read psalm 91 but kind of scared about those 2 dreams

I am going to see that guy I love tomorrow because he is very sick but I am having double mind now.
pls someone help a sister

don't mind my grammar.... fear no gree me
when you see snake in a dream,then know that marine kingdom is at work againt you.if the snake tries to play with you,then know that you have spiritual wife or husband. Now let's dissect your dreams. Had it been that the snake attacked you in the first dream, then I would have Said that your boyfriend have a jealous spiritual.but the snake didn't attack you,but rather try to play with you.also the snake looks beautiful to your eyes,even though that you are scared.so what does this tells us?. It tells us that your boyfriend is free. It is you that have a jealous spiritual husband who comes in the form of beautiful snake.the second dream throw more light into the origin of the spiritual husband.since the snake was hiding in your family house in that dream,it shows that one of your ancestors worship this marine spirit in the past. We are tracing the origin of this spiritual husband now.now we have to ascertain if it was your fathers side or mothers side that worship this marine spirits in the past.in the second dream,it was your mum that saw the snake and screamed. This show that the origin of this spirit is from your mothers side. One of her ancestors worshiped this snake spirit in the past thereby giving this spirit to the spiritual legal right to marry person born into that blood line or family tree. Your brother was also playing with the snake. This shows that your brother also has his own spiritual wife.ask your brother,he always have sex in dream with beautiful women.it is this spiritual wife of his that comes in the form of beautiful girl to have sex with him. You also always have sex in dream.the snake can take the form of the man you love in dream and always have sex with you.the man you love is sick now. It is this same spiritual husband of yours that is attacking him out of jealous.spiritual wife/husband can be transfer through sex.since you and the guy you love are into sexual relationship,there's a high possibility that he now has spiritual wife also either through sex with you or other ladies or his family blood line.the mere reason that he's not afraid of snake in the dream shows he also got his spiritual wife.look for a strong deliverance minister,even if you have to travel to another state. Marine spirit are the most stubborn spirit on earth.if you go back to a life of sin after deliverance,the spirit comes back again.or if you sleep with your man without him being delivered also,the spirit comes back again.unless you are delivered by a powerful man of God that has the authority to cage demons and not just cast them out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why We Shouldn't Fear Islam / 10 Lies Propagated By New Generation Church Pastors / Who Knows About Hakodesh Ruach Benin City Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.