Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others (43792 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by burkingx(f): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cyynthia:
THIEVES.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by burkingx(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
is that really what we want?

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by afonjay: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
where is Man called FFK to go n prostrate direct b4 his father NOW.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by tinsel: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
That is not Metu but Ben Obi.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by afonjay: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
afonjay:
where is Man called FFK to go n prostrate direct b4 his father NOW.
Who ll asist DASUKI to do the needful. May be GEJ
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by omenkaLives(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I LOVE THIS MAN!
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by mindtricks: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:
It calls for celebrations indeed. Only family members would comprehend what it means to come out of such horrific sicknesses which we all know was an attack from corrupt Nigerians...

My father and my president, I celebrate with you and with the federal republic of Nigeria and with Nigerians world wide

Long live the president
More like birds of same feather.
Waiting for when these elitist folks will unite to liberate the masses from their perpetual misrule.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by afonjay: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
IYA GBOGBO WAN. Buhari tele E onlo ogun Ti Obabo OBATALA BUHARI ONI PADA LEYIN RE IYAWON! !!!
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by mokt(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
I love Buhari.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by peacemara54(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good
Check my signature for
Pure honey
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by freshvine(f): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
One thing I like Buhari for is his confidence and carriage... He belittles you before you knows it.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats you are a DANite and have been added to our list
AnonyNymous:

Sounds like a good idea! I thought it was a pipe dream for more people to wish to be Nigerian first before tribe. Nigerian nationalists. Sign me up please!

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats you are a DANite
maxiflexy:

I wanna be a member bro

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by farem: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
PRXPERT:
All I see is skeleton shaking hands with human beings

All frantic attempts of your all your generation from the past till date to shake hands with this kind of skeleton has no. yielded results.
Look well to all those shaking hands with PMB, no one in your family has been 10% successful as the least of them. If you have one, name him/her here!
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by alagba333(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Don't die for politicians.... But I noticed there was no smile wit metuh!
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
And so what Didn't certain president under PDP did the same to opposition party leaders even Buhari himself used to had breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Aso Rock before he became the civilian president.

APC and Buhari's campaign organisation trying hard to distract us with their propaganda in order for us to forget N4.9 billion budgeted for rats poison.

If we may ask, what was the essence of the meeting
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:
It calls for celebrations indeed. Only family members would comprehend what it means to come out of such horrific sicknesses which we all know was an attack from corrupt Nigerians...

My father and my president, I celebrate with you and with the federal republic of Nigeria and with Nigerians world wide

Long live the president

ur an idiot of unlimited proportions.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by okerekeikpo: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Confused man
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kingspin:
They continue occupying political space, taking photos, making unproductive headlines while the real assignment of good governance is relegated until 2019 again. The game have change hand since the opposition won at the appeal court.

The opposition should watch it the new relationship the current government is trying to portray is that of a green snake in a green grass. Watch it!!!

Very true these pple are grandmasters of deception
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by millionboi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
agabaI23:
No smiles with Metuh.
hahahahaha so u noticed it
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by aalangel(f): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
agabaI23:
No smiles with Metuh.

That's because he was actually saying something.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by SweetJoystick(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Good for him.

And how do you know your joystick is sweet?

Do you fukk yourself?
Ask you relatives I have bleeped who call me Sweetpenis, they will tell you
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by successincentiv(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
why do they use two hands and even bow down to shake Buhari
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Agunechibeya(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
God bless my President.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by goaldynboy: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
OLISA METU: Good day Mr President
BUHARI: Good day. I don't remember you. Are you Peter Obi or Uzoh Kalu?
OLISA METU: No I am Metu. The one you sent your EFCC to arrest and dump in their cell for several month.
BUHARI: Ok! Na because you dey run your mouth anyhow
OLISA METU: Baba since them release me I no talk pim again.
BUHARI: Good boy! Make you try join our party make we forgive all your sin

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by samisj4real(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Long live the president
What is this 1 saying self?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by ExInferis(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Ask you relatives I have bleeped who call me Sweetpenis, they will tell you

Unfortunately your mum didn't enjoy mine.

Says it's too big.

Apparently she's never known anything beyond your dad's pathetic little twig, the poor woman.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Johnnyoungster(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Make they just draw buhari hand... Like trump dey do...lolz grin
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by tit(f): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
sango have buhari number
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
maximunimpact:
That's my president effectively running an all inclusive govt. Yesterday was opposition governors and today the kind gestures continues. Am blessed to witness a leader like Buhari in my lifetime.. ..

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact

If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell

I like the idea of DAN and all, but please, the memtiond are getting too many
Maybe you can misspell the moniker, or even erase it.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
You are supposed to be acting on the mentions to jump into threads. Counting the mentions is not all that is required.
tongue , misspelling monikers is pointless as it defeats the purpose of the list which is to call DANites for support on threads, even if all you do is like and share posts.
Deleting monikers is not an option for me unless you have followed every DANite on the list, which means you can locate other DANites using the "Following " button.
Ugosample:

I like the idea of DAN and all, but please, the memtiond are getting too many
Maybe you can misspell the moniker, or even erase it.

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Jhamzy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Oyegun don turn aboki finish

The guy matter just tire me. Dont even know if he is now one of the appointees apart from being the party's Chairman, since he is every where with PMB.

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead. / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics)