Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others (43791 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by WetinConsignMe: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:
You are supposed to be acting on the mentions to jump into threads. Counting the mentions is not all that is required.
tongue , misspelling monikers is pointless as it defeats the purpose of the list which is to call DANites for support on threads, even if all you do is like and share posts.
Deleting monikers is not an option for me unless you have followed every DANite on the list, which means you can locate other DANites using the "Following " button.______________________
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
DANites are duty bound to
a) make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.

Let's just be very selective as to when we paste the list.
Let's paste ONLY on posts that DEFINITELY require other Danites support or attention.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by WetinConsignMe: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
GenBuhari:
You are supposed to be acting on the mentions to jump into threads. Counting the mentions is not all that is required.
tongue , misspelling monikers is pointless as it defeats the purpose of the list which is to call DANites for support on threads, even if all you do is like and share posts.
Deleting monikers is not an option for me unless you have followed every DANite on the list, which means you can locate other DANites using the "Following " button.______________________
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.

Genbuhari, my advice is to not paste the list when you overly praise president Buhari because some Danites may actually not like him. See, liking Buhari or anybody or party is not a prerequisite for being a Danite. We are simply against tribal bigotry and secessionism.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by justmenoni: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2017
Your father?

quote author=lightblazingnow post=59844029]It calls for celebrations indeed. Only family members would comprehend what it means to come out of such horrific sicknesses which we all know was an attack from corrupt Nigerians...

My father and my president, I celebrate with you and with the federal republic of Nigeria and with Nigerians world wide

Long live the president
[/quote]
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Awaja(m): 4:17am On Aug 27, 2017
If not for politricks,Metuh can't be happy meeting with a man that've vilified him that much,they don't care about personal values, its just there pocket.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2017
I note what you say. But any person believing that Buhari is worst than any PDP president is misguided and needs educating about PMB.

Also a lot of threads about agitation breakup and where you find tribalistic posts also contain a lot of anti Buhari propaganda.

I believe when you strip away all the anti-Buhari propaganda and focus on proven facts you will find that Buhari contrary to most news media propaganda is fairly detribalised and DAN agenda closely matches PMB's on the question of the country's unity.

I would love to educate the DAN members on many conspiracies against our country and president. DANites are to some extent more enlightened and should be fairly receptive of such new information.
WetinConsignMe:

Genbuhari, my advice is to not paste the list when you overly praise president Buhari because some Danites may actually not like him. See, liking Buhari or anybody or party is not a prerequisite for being a Danite. We are simply against tribal bigotry and secessionism.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2017
being selective would mean thelist would be rarely posted and would soon be forgotten altogether.

The list and the block of text that it is contained within, serves the following purposes:

1. Reminds DANites of what is expected of them

2. Explains DAN and acts as recruitment tool for new DANites

3. Calls Danites into findng threads that other DAnites are posting on , this could be better achieve through following each other and clicking the "Following" button, but very few Danites follow each other at present time.
WetinConsignMe:

Let's just be very selective as to when we paste the list.
Let's paste ONLY on posts that DEFINITELY require other Danites support or attention.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Ekiugboughelli: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
WHAT IS THE MEETING OF APC AND OPPOSITION PDP ALL ABOUT.

PICTURES ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EDUCATE US

IS BUHARI SELLING OFF NIGERIA TO CHINESE OR WHAT IS THE NEXT PLAN
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Ugosample(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2017
GenBuhari:

The mentions are getting too much o

You guys should please remove my moniker

Thank you
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by orisa37: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2017
HA...............Alleluia!!!
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by goldviaggra: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2017
See as osibanjo is standing there as a house boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by burakado17: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
It calls for celebrations indeed. Only family members would comprehend what it means to come out of such horrific sicknesses which we all know was an attack from corrupt Nigerians...

My father and my president, I celebrate with you and with the federal republic of Nigeria and with Nigerians world wide

Long live the president
you are a patriotic Nigerian. God bless you.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by billyG(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
who arrange this meeting sef?thief olisa metuh shld not hav been allowed near d villa @ atall,he is not a pdp heavy weight,unless he went there 2 beg lion king or he went there to jazz baba with juju handshake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.