Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others (43779 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by lightblazingnow(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
PHOTOSNEWS: Buhari all smiles as he shakes hands with Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, others in Aso Rock
dailypost.ng

Photographs have emerged of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Buhari, who had acknowledge the presence of the opposition, said, it does not mean “hostility, enmity or antagonism. Democracy needs opposition, one which is vibrant but responsible.”

The meeting had in attendance, Chairman of PDP Caretaker Committee, Ahmed Makarfi, former National Publicity Secretary of the party, Olisa Metuh, among other members of the former ruling party.

On the part of APC were its Chairman, John Oyegun, Ken Nnamani among others.

In some photographs capturing the event, Buhari could be seen smiling as he shook hands with some APC Chieftains at the meeting.

See photographs below

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/25/photosnews-buhari-smiles-shakes-hands-makarfi-olisa-metuh-others-aso-rock/amp/

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by lightblazingnow(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
It calls for celebrations indeed. Only family members would comprehend what it means to come out of such horrific sicknesses which we all know was an attack from corrupt Nigerians...

My father and my president, I celebrate with you and with the federal republic of Nigeria and with Nigerians world wide

Long live the president

155 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Cyynthia(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
THIEVES.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Okoroawusa: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
I LOVE THIS MAN!

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by SweetJoystick(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oyegun don turn aboki finish

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
This OP sef! Did you expect him to be crying before?!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
is that really what we want?

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by agabaI23(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
No smiles with Metuh.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017

Wow! What a smile....
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by bonechamberlain(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
I expect PDP to do the needful after this meeting, which is giving buhari and APC sleepiness nights.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by PassingShot(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
agabaI23:
No smiles with Metuh.
Metuh don see fire for Buhari's hands.

Na the same fire dey frustrate FFK wey dey make am yarn Opata.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by ExInferis(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Oyegun don turn aboki finish

Good for him.

And how do you know your joystick is sweet?

Do you fukk yourself?

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by emeijeh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
They continue occupying political space, taking photos, making unproductive headlines while the real assignment of good governance is relegated until 2019 again. The game have change hand since the opposition won at the appeal court.

The opposition should watch it the new relationship the current government is trying to portray is that of a green snake in a green grass. Watch it!!!

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Antipob777(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kanu and Igbos will not like this at all.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Integrityfarms(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
.. Fear politicians and don't fight for them....

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by ExInferis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
bonechamberlain:
I expect PDP to do the needful after this meeting, which is giving buhari and APC sleepiness nights.

Pipe dream.

Opposition can never give the ruling party sleepless nights. Especially not when the opposition is PDP.

"Mosquitoes never bother sleeping alligators."

--'Adolf Hitler.

EDIT:
I just noticed you actually said "giving buhari and APC sleepiness nights".

Well i hope so too.

They need all the sleep they can get, thank you PDP for making buhari so sleepy. He needs the rest.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by gberra: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Opposition does not mean hostilities.

..........So Much Love.......

PMB/PYO

Let's KILL Corruption!

Let's DEFEAT Terrorism!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Otapipia: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
bonechamberlain:
Pikin wet say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep na.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by PRXPERT: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
All I see is skeleton shaking hands with human beings

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by otitokoroleti: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thieves busy looting Nigeria treasury while political jobbers keep singing their praises just for crumbles they are getting.

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by maxiflexy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abba Kyara is not really doing his job as chief of staff. hw can he allow a thief like Olisah Metuh to get close to baba talkless of shaking hands, if he is so daft of his responsibilities he should go watch the American series Designated Survivor to get inclined with his duties. fvvckk

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by saiduibrahim65(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
I just realized Buhari is the true man 4 d job
if u do any how u see any how in this administration.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by akpamuomenka: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Looters Of Nigeria Ltd.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by tonio2wo: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I LOVE THIS MAN!

Submit ur anus to him na. angry
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by dacovajnr: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
All hail the New PMB smiley

London is indeed a place to learn a lot of things.

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by KingLennon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Imagine say Buhari comot him kaftan, abeg wetin u go see? gringrin

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Quality20(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
y wasn't apga and labour party invited
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by maximunimpact(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
That's my president effectively running an all inclusive govt. Yesterday was opposition governors and today the kind gestures continues. Am blessed to witness a leader like Buhari in my lifetime.. ..

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact

Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by Franco93: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Crocodile smile grin
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others by KingLennon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
PRXPERT:
All I see is skeleton shaking hands with human beings
Savage grin

'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique / Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding